Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

High End Laptops With Free Bag And Flashdrive - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / High End Laptops With Free Bag And Flashdrive (652 Views)

Free Bag,mouse ,1tb Hdd ,4gb Ram, New Acer Laptops =62k On Docconcepts.com / New Hp Pavilion 15 - Intel Core I3 500GB HDD 4GB Ram,win 8, Free Bag-79k / Dell Xmass 5k slash plus Free Bag Promo starting from 65k Check it out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High End Laptops With Free Bag And Flashdrive by brosious: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2008
get your laptops delivered to you at the convenience of your office .
see before you pay

hp laptops ,
Ram , 3gb
harddrive , 250gb
optical drive , dvd writer
wifi , yes
bluetooth , yes

all laptops come with a free bag and flashdrive , call for pricing

internet connection options are also available for the laptops
fairly used laptops are also available

a dedicated engineer will be attached to you to attend your needs and fix any problems at the convenience of your office

take advantage and empower yourselves , information is power ,, be informed whilst on the move

call 07034774653
Re: High End Laptops With Free Bag And Flashdrive by kentayo: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2008
Please let me know the price for new laptop and for fairly use.

my emial is yettay2002@yahoo.com.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Cheap Web Hosting In Nigeria / Compaq: Sony: Toshiba: Hp Laptops For Sale / I Need A Laptop Battery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.