Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful (2948 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Being Beautiful Or Handsome Is Easier Than You Think. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
...It doesnt really matter....It depends on the upbringing....

Have seen lots and lots of beautiful women who are not obsessed with their beauty....They are submissive and respectful...They worked on their external and facial beauty....But worked more on on their inner beauty....

What is the essence of having external beauty when we dont have inner beauty??...When our hearts is as bad and rotten like a dead dog??.....

We even have upper-hand when we have both.....Lots and lots of guys will start filling application form.....

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Here are the real disadvantages

1 [size=20pt]People considered extremely beautiful women dumb[/size], thats the myth

2 [size=20pt]An overinflated ego[/size] I mean too much compliments, stares and guys attention give some ladies ego bigger then their head. They start thinking they are better then everyone else.

3 [size=20pt]You are consistently stressed out[/size], you want to remain pretty, you want people attention to always be on you......etc

4 [size=20pt]Insecurities in your relationship[/size], ask any man who's dating a beautiful woman. grin

5[size=20pt] Unnecessary jealousy from other females[/size]. Females have always been known to hate on each other, but they especially hate on others that have what they lack.

6 [size=20pt]Men lost interest in you very quickly[/size], why? Because they don't take the time to study your personality they only date you cuz of your beauty and after a while they get bored of you.

7 [size=20pt]People misjudged you[/size], since you are beautiful, they feel you are arrogant, full of yourself stuck up and shallow.

8 [size=20pt]People assumed your life is easier[/size] just because you are beautiful.

9 [size=20pt]People believe you lack inner beauty[/size] just because you have outer beauty. They considered you vain.

10[size=20pt] pretty hurts[/size] There's pressure to keep looking beautiful, there's maintenance you have to keep up with, not to talk of the high price tag.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by folameme(f): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2014
valmunich:
Mister, if you're not gon contribute meaningfully, better not comment at all
i jst wonder wen exactly MR cock is gonna grow some brain!@op,nice write up,u're sooo on point*pensive*
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beennkumar: I still don't get it. Are those really disadvantages?

......ok.. u read it 5 times and u still dont gerrrit??......serrriously.....bro i dont mean to sound rude but are u reading up side down?? (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ...It doesnt really matter....It depends on the upbringing....

Have seen lots and lots of beautiful women who are not obsessed with their beauty....They are submissive and respectful...They worked on their external and facial beauty....But worked more on on their inner beauty....

What is the essence of having external beauty when we dont have inner beauty??...When our hearts is as bad and rotten like a dead dog??.....

We even have upper-hand when we have both.....Lots and lots of guys will start filling application form.....

....ok...we no u see alot.... are u light skin?angry

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork:

don't you think you're becoming stupid with your 'light skin' obsession?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Beennkumar(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork:

......ok.. u read it 5 times and u still dont gerrrit??......serrriously.....bro i dont mean to sound rude but are u reading up side down?? (no ofeinse) angry
No offense taken.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
""
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
On NL being handsome or beautiful is a major challenge to relating with other people. Hehehehehehe
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nobleval: don't you think you're becoming stupid with your 'light skin' obsession?

....u will understand when u can afford to date a light skin female (no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jovanna: What are the advantages of being ugly??

This one you asking, are you ugly?...grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork:

hmmmm.....**sigh**

Am dark.....like charcoal...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Jovanna(f): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
sauceny:

wait, lemme ask my hobby
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Jovanna(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pronmix: Babe trust me they're numerous, can't even try to start listing them.
shuuu...!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by eminex(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

hmmmm.....**sigh**

Am dark.....like charcoal...

grin lobatan
black is beautiful though.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Obynobyl(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: I can bet my life that this self acclaimed foreigner ( Mr C.ock) is a 9ja guy staying in a ghetto though this might sound strange to you
dude jst cut him some slack, I like his personality
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Romanciella(f): 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jovanna: What are the advantages of being ugly??
abi
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
sauceny:

lwkmd.. Lwtmb grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
rokiatu: Here are the real disadvantages

1 [size=20pt]People considered extremely beautiful women dumb[/size], thats the myth

2 [size=20pt]An overinflated ego[/size] I mean too much compliments, stares and guys attention give some ladies ego bigger then their head. They start thinking they are better then everyone else.

3 [size=20pt]You are consistently stressed out[/size], you want to remain pretty, you want people attention to always be on you......etc

4 [size=20pt]Insecurities in your relationship[/size], ask any man who's dating a beautiful woman. grin

5[size=20pt] Unnecessary jealousy from other females[/size]. Females have always been known to hate on each other, but they especially hate on others that have what they lack.

6 [size=20pt]Men lost interest in you very quickly[/size], why? Because they don't take the time to study your personality they only date you cuz of your beauty and after a while they get bored of you.

7 [size=20pt]People misjudged you[/size], since you are beautiful, they feel you are arrogant, full of yourself stuck up and shallow.

8 [size=20pt]People assumed your life is easier[/size] just because you are beautiful.

9 [size=20pt]People believe you lack inner beauty[/size] just because you have outer beauty. They considered you vain.

10[size=20pt] pretty hurts[/size] There's pressure to keep looking beautiful, there's maintenance you have to keep up with, not to talk of the high price tag.
Oh good Jesus...Pls where do I send your kisses to? I wanted to state that, but I was too lazy to type. They didn't look like disadvantages to me, they looked more like 'negative characteristics of some beautiful girls' or 'misconceptions'

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Funny enough most beautiful people don't even know how beautiful they are.
see you... Who told you they don't know ? With all the attraction and compliments, you would definitely know
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Raddie(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Funny enough most beautiful people don't even know how beautiful they are.
You, my friend, are beautiful!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay:
My dear, nland is an online forum nd filled with fake people so don't worry ya pweeyt head ova any comment ok, if yab dey kill I for don die for my confession thread but here ayam still shining. Hehehehhe rapu MR cork jare. Gudnyte o

.^^^^ very choppable lips....i bet she from London! smiley

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrCork:

.^^^^ very choppable lips....i bet she from London! smiley
Lol ayam from naija, but in my next life I will come from london
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
rozzay:
Lol ayam from naija, but in my next life I will come from london

...maybe i will chop those lips when i come ova for holiday in November. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
MrCork:

...maybe i will chop those lips when i come ova for holiday in November. smiley
Lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by dnacrystal: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
These are mainly misconceptions. Beauty and being beautiful are very pleasant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ? / Do You Prefer Women With Make-up Or Without Make-up,guys / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.