Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 (1744 Views)

Newbie In Graphic Designs Rate My Designs And Tell Me My Flaws / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2) / Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by donsparky(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Free logo for the first 3 people, Logos for a website, blog, business.

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by donsparky(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
More

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Can you do one for me? a lovely logo that says Lolababy with hearts for my Nairaland profile pic.

THANKS. kiss
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by spywareczar(m): 2:10am On Sep 18, 2014
grin

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Archmage(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2014
i cant see shit... lemme get glasses shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by felixchip(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oga eeh! Back to the drawing board and study.

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
hehehe :-Xhehehe
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Grrr, do one for Lolababy please?
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2014
Dolemite: Grrr, do one for Lolababy please?

Agbaya
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
lightheart:

Agbaya

Does that mean I get one or not? undecided
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dolemite:

Does that mean I get one or not? undecided

Lol. We'll find out, lolly. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by spywareczar(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
@ lightheart and dolemite can u guys pls clear d air, tell us somtin we don't know grin
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
spywareczar: @ lightheart and dolemite can u guys pls clear d air, tell us somtin we don't know grin

Don't be selfish...tell us the one u know first.

grin
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
lightheart:

Lol. We'll find out, lolly. lipsrsealed

You want to do one for me? great it's Lolababy, with hearts. Thanks. kiss
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
spywareczar: @ lightheart and dolemite can u guys pls clear d air, tell us somtin we don't know grin

I want a logo and he's going to make one.
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dolemite:

You want to do one for me? great it's Lolababy, with hearts. Thanks. kiss

No wahala, lolly. I just need a few pointers:
* preferred colour theme
* services you provide
* what budget are we looking at?

Can't wait to work with you on this. Already thinking of a fancy rounded candy-looking yummy-appealing text effect for it sef. Something that makes you wanna lick it off the pages! wink you know the drill.
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by felixchip(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is THREAD HIJACKING OO!
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Tymax(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
Na wa o. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
lightheart:

No wahala, lolly. I just need a few pointers:
* preferred colour theme
* services you provide
* what budget are we looking at?

*Pink.
*No services, need to change my Nairaland profile pic.
*I need it free of charge, pleeeeeeeeeeease hunny? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Dolemite:

*Pink.

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2014
lightheart:

Thanks!! that was awesome. grin grin cool cool

P.S
Looks automated though wink wink
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by lightheart(m): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Dolemite:

Thanks!! that was awesome. grin grin cool cool

P.S
Looks automated though wink wink

You are most welcome, Lolly. Enjoy!

P.S
Looks like it'll sit well on a baseball cap grin
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by donsparky(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dolemite:

*Pink.

Sori am late i even forgot about dis thread c u already got 1

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Archmage(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
do u like this?

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
donsparky: Sori am late i even forgot about dis thread c u already got 1

Lovely thanks I really love it. kiss kiss
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Archmage: do u like this?

Yeeesh, f@cking awesome! THANKKKKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiss kiss
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by spywareczar(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dolemite:

Yeeesh, f@cking awesome! THANKKKKKKKKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ kiss kiss
watch out for mine, hope your ready?? *launches Adobe illustrator, Cinema 4D R16 and Adobe Photoshop CC"
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
spywareczar: watch out for mine, hope your ready?? *launches Adobe illustrator, Cinema 4D R16 and Adobe Photoshop CC"

LMAO, don't kill me with awesomeness please, I'm still young. tongue tongue
Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by spywareczar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dolemite:

LMAO, don't kill me with awesomeness please, I'm still young. tongue tongue
ok baibi, u can now start showering me wit hugs and kisses tongue

Re: Some Of My Designs And Free Logos For The First 3 by Dolemite(f): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
spywareczar: ok baibi, u can now start showering me wit hugs and kisses tongue

Haha fool. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Get A certificate in Digital Filmmaking From Nirvana Film Institute / Who Needs 5k? / Nigerian Sketch Artist Sketches Usher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.