Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (37353 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Top 10 Airports In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by okych16(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2014
Oh My Chi o!...anybody we tak say money no gud, and dat i no go make money make thunda grab dat person
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2014
ifex370: if plane crash nkor? tongue
JUST AS 6 PEOPLE LIKES YOUR COMMENT SO WILL ALL OF THEM WILL END UP IN 6 FEET!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lathunjimi(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
destante: you will do this on the internet? thanks for the e-gesture grin

You are always welcome. It could go beyond the internet if strongly desired. But thanks for appreciating my gesture first.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by destante(f): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2014
Lathunjimi:

You are always welcome. It could go beyond the internet if strongly desired. But thanks for appreciating my gesture first.
smiley
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by pretydiva(f): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2014
Me wey nor get xperience abt plane nkor crybaba God,do my own 4 me oo
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by mariblizzy(f): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
sosodevf: Nice 1 though, but what's the use when Ɣ☺ΰ'll still be restless untill Ɣ☺ΰ get Τ̅☺ ur final destination.
dats very true..
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by 100Cents: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
shikshark: i fared a first class ticket for a civil servant sometime ago @#1,400,000 lagos-dubai return. then he asked me, is he going to sit on the plane?

Guy, do you mean N700,000 one way ?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by mariblizzy(f): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014
Clone2020: NL is obsessed with the most richest people, wealth and luxurious things, no wonder this new generation's youth wanna do yahoo yahoo and go the fast lane cuz we put so much emphasis on money
cause dats all u need to make ur life meaningful. U can choose to remain poor
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by obailala(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
Beazy: Travel website Flightfox just released a comprehensive list of the 24 best First Class in-flight cabins from around the world...and boy oh boy, what a way to travel. To produce the list, the website took into account everything from seat configuration, aisle access, suite privacy, type of champagne served etc.
Emirates Airline is known to have one of the best First Class seats in the world but Etihad recently launched a new First Class luxury suite named 'The Residence', and what luxury it is. See photos of the best First Class airline seats after the cut...

The photos shown do not do justice to 'The Residence' which I believe has to be No. 1. It comes complete with a sitting room with a 32" TV, a bedroom furnished with a double bed and a shower room for the 'chairman' to have a bath before the plane lands... Not to forget that each 'Residence' is assigned a dedicated butler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLZ2iDLPcxw

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by bosun11(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
COMFORT AT ITS PEAK.....FIRST CLASS DOES IT.............TRAVEL .LIKE A BO$$ grin grin

But na safe journey mercies sure pass.................
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Lathunjimi(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2014
destante: Goan sidown. -_-

Thank you smiley
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MadCow1: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop:

Madcow, the supersized man got me lol... Sometimes Economy and premium Economy is hard to differentiate because to me is almost the same though it depends on the airline.

Very true.. Infact, there is almost no difference.

The only thing I like in Premium Economy are;

1. Individual Armrests

2. More leg room.

3. A relatively wider seat.

The Food service is the exact same thing as Economy and you get to share the same toilet with Economy. But that small comfort is way better than suffering in a squeezed position for 6 + hours.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by newacca: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Nobody go die grin
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by tojj: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
[I NEED A GOOD AND GOD FEARING DRIVER,PREFERABLY A XTIAN ,ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED,INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD CALL ME ON 08083313891
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by kajoula(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014

SEE WHATS ON YOUR MIND...... AFRICA FOR AFRICANS cry
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Deraaa: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.
hw ever your comfort should be put into consideration
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1: Very true.. Infact, there is almost no difference.The only thing I like in Premium Economy are;1. Individual Armrests2. More leg room.3. A relatively wider seat.The Food service is the exact same thing as Economy and you get to share the same toilet with Economy. But that small comfort is way better than suffering in a squeezed position for 6 + hours.

Madcow1, next time before embarking on that trip,make yourself supersized so that you can compete with that man again cheesy grin. As for suffering,no be human being dey enter Marcopolo bus from Lagos to Portharcourt So if one can do that comfortably in a bus,then no yawa for plane except there's funds for upgrade from Economy(not premium) to Business class. Hope you know there's nothing like premium Economy with Emirates but Economy,Business and First class and same should also be for other airlines.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Deraaa: hw ever your comfort should be put into consideration
Agreed,when there's funds for upgrade.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MadCow1: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop:

Madcow1, next time before embarking on that trip,make yourself supersized so that you can compete with that man again cheesy grin. As for suffering,no be human being dey enter Marcopolo bus from Lagos to Portharcourt So if one can do that comfortably in a bus,then no yawa for plane except there's funds for upgrade from Economy(not premium) to Business class. Hope you know there's nothing like premium Economy with Emirates but Economy,Business and First class and same should also be for other airlines.

Airfrance, KLM and I think Lufthansa has Premiuim Economy tickets..

Ask for the Marcopolo matter, What if I told you that Marcopolo Seats are more comfortable than Economy seats on an Airfrance flight?! angry I don enter F.G Onyenwe from Pitakwa go Jos and Bauchi and those trips though long were quite fun. The seats were comfortable and I had good leg room.. Airfrance Economy dey like 'Tro-tro' bus for Ghana.. No space to even move leg and then the person for front go come recline ehn chair to reduce the space wey you no even get.

LIke I said.. If I am planning my trip myself for vacation or business, I will always settle for Business Class Tickets.. But if na emergency movement wey be say I need to go and pepper no rest, I will still settle for Premium Economy. Make I no dey ontop that sufferhead go die from Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2014
MadCow1:

Airfrance, KLM and I think Lufthansa has Premiuim Economy tickets..

Ask for the Marcopolo matter, What if I told you that Marcopolo Seats are more comfortable than Economy seats on an Airfrance flight?! angry I don enter F.G Onyenwe from Pitakwa go Jos and Bauchi and those trips though long were quite fun. The seats were comfortable and I had good leg room.. Airfrance Economy dey like 'Tro-tro' bus for Ghana.. No space to even move leg and then the person for front go come recline ehn chair to reduce the space wey you no even get.

LIke I said.. If I am planning my trip myself for vacation or business, I will always settle for Business Class Tickets.. But if na emergency movement wey be say I need to go and pepper no rest, I will still settle for Premium Economy. Make I no dey ontop that sufferhead go die from Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).

cheesy grin grin MadCow1 you be real character. Infact,Ishilove really fit you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Kennyfancy(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Eyop: The most important thing is to have a safe trip. 1st class,business class,Economy plus,Economy,etc shouldn't be the number one priority.
poor people speak
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Eyop: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Kennyfancy: poor people speak

Ok rich man
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Clone2020(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
mariblizzy: cause dats all u need to make ur life meaningful. U can choose to remain poor
My dear I'm guessing u haven't heard of several multimillionaires whose lives were affected negatively by their wealth. When u get the chance look up families whose lives were devastated by windfalls be it inheritance or winning the lottery. Just last month Robin Williams killed himself despite all his millions. Money doesn't make your life meaningful, it only gives u certain freedoms and priviledges.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by obyno6ix: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Which comfort can one enjoy in an air plane? Be it first class, second class or even last class. INSIDE PLANE. I am just wondering.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by MrDoGood(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
if the plane crash, d people wen dey first class no dey die?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Drkul(f): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
:oCHai... Diaris God o
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by remmyz(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz: Last time I visited Seattle, I used Etihad Airways, their first class na die. I almost thought I was flying private.

sound fake
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ladej(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Beazy][/quote]EVEN IF I NO GET WORK TO DO ON MY LAPTOP.....I MUST 'FORM' WORK. SEE LUXURY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-West Bridges, Roads And Flyovers In Pictures / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / Container Falls On A Fully Loaded Bus At Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.