Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House (6323 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
I really appreciate you pples comment

these are not just my family friends, dey are like family

my parents grew up their parents
and I grew up with their kids

its sad what that successful business woman has done to her family
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
the man was telling my mother

look at me now, I am supposed to be resting in this my old age now that all my kids have all graduated from university

but now am single
he said his family members introduce him to young girls everyday
because they said hes too old to be alone

just look at me looking for women at my age

u cld see he is badly hurt
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Godmystrength: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila: the man was telling my mother

look at me now, I am supposed to be resting in this my old age now that all my kids have all graduated from university

but now am single
he said his family members introduce him to young girls everyday
because they said hes too old to be alone

just look at me looking for women at my age

u cld see he is badly hurt
let him forgive his wife and bring her back home then....abi what else or take one of the young girls and stop complaining jare...... I feel so sorry for him
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: let him forgive his wife and bring her back home then....abi what else or take one of the young girls and stop complaining jare...... I feel so sorry for him
he said he will never take her back

that shows how hurt he is
considering he was a man that liked family
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
onila:

Shes in her early fifties
Early fifties and is being thrown outta her matrimonal home, at an age she should be relaxing and reaping the fruit of her labour? When will women ever learn? Cheating with a richer man, all to what end now?
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
OdenigboAroli: See Gobe...I will turn violent on her and afterwards send her away!
U can just kick her out undecided

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by braine(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: let him forgive his wife and bring her back home then....abi what else or take one of the young girls and stop complaining jare...... I feel so sorry for him
which kain forgiveness? He should distance himself from all those people who knew his wife was cheating too coz they can kill..
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Godmystrength: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote
author=braine] which kain forgiveness? He should distance himself from
all those people who knew his wife was cheating too coz they can kill..
[/quote]Love forgives o
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Treat a biitch like one.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2014
braine: which kain forgiveness? He should distance himself from all those people who knew his wife was cheating too coz they can kill..

they didnt want to break up his marriage

its not abt them being wicked

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by mentorandfriend(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Posts as this nauseate me, but we never want to learn. I was at the accident and emergency unit of the hospital where I trained one evening, and they brought in this heavily pregnant woman who was near-dead. Her illiterate husband, a car mechanic accused her of adultery and woke her up in the night, and beat her to stupor, poured raw acid all over her body, and forced some of the acid into her mouth. He ran away after that.
You see friends, you must get it right when it comes to choice of patner. Marry a matured person who deeply fears God. Tribe means nothing. Character is everything. We can avoid all these stories that touch by refusing to go out to dinner with every idiot knocks on our door.
Also, marry a person under discipleship, someone that has a pastor or priest he/she answers to, honours and listens to. For me, that's even where I'll start. There is a lot of irresponsibility and carefree, independent living out there, hence all these stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by braine(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
onila:

they didnt want to break up his marriage

its not abt them being wicked
As if its not already broken now. They could have saved the man time he spent with the cheat.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by 5minsmadness: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
onila: he said he will never take her back

that shows how hurt he is
considering he was a man that liked family

Forget that thing.

Give him 3months let him miss her very well then let them approach him again.

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Neva, should my wife cheat that will be the day she seizes being called my wife.

Easier said than done.
It all depends on the circumstances and ramifications.
Iv been there friend.
I can forgive a one time affair yes I can.
When it becomes 2, 3, 4 times then you have to tie a Suzuki power bikes engine to your leg.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by JiggamanGh: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
NairaMode:

Easier said than done.
It all depends on the circumstances and ramifications.
Iv been there friend.
I can forgive a one time affair yes I can.
When it becomes 2, 3, 4 times then you have to tie a Suzuki power bikes engine to your leg.

Wow, I don't know if I can handle it. I don't think I will be able to trust her, but you are right every one deserves a second chance.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Wow, I don't know if I can handle it. I don't think I will be able to trust her, but you are right every one deserves a second chance.

Yeah the trust will be shattered but trust me it will come back.
Humans are not Jesus and Angels.
There are circumstances and ramifications... You have to weigh the scenario objectively.
I can't forgive a one time affair... I never knew I could too but there are always reasons why they happen. So you objectively assess it.
Until you are there pray you won't.
When you really love someone who cheats on you one time and you know deep down that he or she is a good person you won't know when you wil let go already.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by princessG35: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2014
ChristyG: And what does ur friend tribe has to do with d story,it is just always itching u to mention yoruba..u and ur dumb fictional stories:p
. Must u display tribalism in whatever u say.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
cry cry
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by itstpia1: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
ChristyG:
And what does ur friend tribe has to do with d story,it is just always itching u to mention yoruba..u and ur dumb fictional stories:p

Maybe she wants to move in, or has a friend who does
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Fulaman198(m): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2014
onila:

why wld she be cheating on her husband without hiding, that means she didnt care but when her husband knew, she begged with blood tears

why did her husband chase her out

my main point. .is wld u guys forgive yr wife for cheating
bcus of the embarrassment u wld cause yr wife and her children

Yes I would forgive a woman for cheating on me, but it does not mean I would get back in a relationship with her. Not going to happen! With that said, same goes for women, they shouldn't forgive men for cheating.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by pickabeau1: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes I would forgive a woman for cheating on me, but it does not mean I would get back in a relationship with her. Not going to happen! With that said, same goes for women, they shouldn't forgive men for cheating.

You have not specified the woman

Here it means wife

If you forgive her and not get back in a relationship aka divorce or seperation how is that forgiveness
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by Fulaman198(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

You have not specified the woman

Here it means wife

If you forgive her and not get back in a relationship aka divorce or seperation how is that forgiveness

Forgiveness does not necessarily mean you go back to someone. Forgiveness is the act of accepting what someone has done and moving on. I would move (without her) on and accept her act, I would hold no grudge against her but when you are married, you should know that cheating is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by pickabeau1: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

Forgiveness does not necessarily mean you go back to someone. Forgiveness is the act of accepting what someone has done and moving on. I would move (without her) on and accept her act, I would hold no grudge against her but when you are married, you should know that cheating is not acceptable.

Ok

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by kandiikane(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
braine:
Ehn? 14 years?! Abeg inform me if the man needs a divorce attorney. Thats wicked of the woman. He should go do paternity tests on the kids. Women who cheat are the worst no matter what! They have no excuses.

Stop talking shyt..try and misbehave and see whether that won't be an excuse.

@topic, The man should manage. Is he also clean? Tell you family friend to bring the wife home, it's just a pen!s, nothing special.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by braine(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2014
kandiikane:

@topic, The man should manage. Is he also clean? Tell you family friend to bring the wife home, it's just a pen!s, nothing special.

Huh? He should "manage"? See who's talking 'shyt'
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by kandiikane(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
braine:

Huh? He should "manage"? See who's talking 'shyt'

You read right.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by DukeNija(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
kandiikane:

Kandii, this ur post almost made me lose my appetite this morning, but thank goodness the food was too inviting.
Its just a pen!s? Fucckking another man for 14years and its just a pen!s?
I need water.
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by kandiikane(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
DukeNija:

Kandii, this ur post almost made me lose my appetite this morning, but thank goodness the food was too inviting.
Its just a pen!s? Fucckking another man for 14years and its just a pen!s?
I need water.

grin grin
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
kandiikane:

obviously he cheated too in the marriage

but its a mans world in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by kandiikane(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
onila:

obviously he cheated too in the marriage

but its a mans world in Nigeria

So you are condoning the cheating?
Re: My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House by onila(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
kandiikane:

So you are condoning the cheating?
nop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Throws Away Old Photos Of Her Husband And His Late Wife Out Of Jealousy / My Relationshp Is About Crashing... / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.