Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? (883 Views)

Has This Ever Happened To You? / Has This Ever Happened To You (pic) / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by babino22: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014
I went to but a glo voucher but because of the network congestion i was unable to load it. on my left hand was a paper i wanted to dispose, some minutes later after holding the two of them in both hands, i just threw away the voucher instead of the paper. someone told me that he threw away his money instead of a used paper. share ur experience. have thrown away cheque instead of paper before? grin
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You Before? by aboyaji(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
just like pouring dirts from beans into the pot and leaving the main beans in the waterproof for discarding

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With MTN This Morning / Help Me : Please I Need Advice About My Girlfriend / Different Grade Of Chopin In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.