Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love (792 Views)

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by valkaka(m): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Ladies (females) are not meant to be shared. It's either you own one or u loose one.
So why shouldn't I hold unto the one I truly love.
And any lady looking elsewhere other than the one she own is 'ASHEWO'...
Am African & I' ll live 2protect my love.
So ladies if you notice such in your man, please try to appreciate him & don't infuriate him so that he doesn't over do it.
Guys... Love your man & Love your girls.
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by nanazeez(f): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by coolzeal(m): 6:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Most of the time I see jealous and overly possessive guys driving their girlfriends away. They appear to be controlling and insecure. But, then again, if you don't act jealous at all, you look like you don't care. Sadly, I've seen women admit that it's nice to know that their guy is a little jealous or possessive of them. Honestly, I'm not the jealous type because I wouldn't want my emotion to get f*ucked up. Sorry, but I will pass.
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by folameme(f): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2014
nanazeez: Hmmmmmmm undecided
ur mouth dey pain u ni sugar?i swear it dis smiley always crack me up lmao
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by folameme(f): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Well a guy should always show his love,like acting jealous at times is cool,buh some guys can be very distant sha. Tho I'm a lady,buh someone once said i act masculine*lol*i'm always acting distant,so its cool having someone to reassure u to lay ur guard down undecidedWell a guy should always show his love,like acting jealous at times is cool,buh some guys can be very distant sha. Tho I'm a lady,buh someone once said i act masculine*lol*i'm always acting distant,so its cool having someone to reassure u to lay ur guard down
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by folameme(f): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
coolzeal: Most of the time I see jealous and overly possessive guys driving their girlfriends away. They appear to be controlling and insecure. But, then again, if you don't act jealous at all, you look like you don't care. Sadly, I've seen women admit that it's nice to know that their guy is a little jealous or possessive of them. Honestly, I'm not the jealous type because I wouldn't want my emotion to get f*ucked up. Sorry, but I will pass.
for me if a guy doesn't even show any subtle sign of been jealous or possessive I'm jst gonna start like I'm single,becos i also act distant and masculine,2captains can't maneuver a ship undecided
coolzeal: Most of the time I see jealous and overly possessive guys driving their girlfriends away. They appear to be controlling and insecure. But, then again, if you don't act jealous at all, you look like you don't care. Sadly, I've seen women admit that it's nice to know that their guy is a little jealous or possessive of them. Honestly, I'm not the jealous type because I wouldn't want my emotion to get f*ucked up. Sorry, but I will pass.
for me if a guy doesn't even show any subtle sign of been jealous or possessive I'm jst gonna start like I'm single,becos i also act distant and masculine,2captains can't maneuver a ship
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by coolzeal(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2014
folameme: for me if a guy doesn't even show any subtle sign of been jealous or possessive I'm jst gonna start like I'm single,becos i also act distant and masculine,2captains can't maneuver a ship undecidedfor me if a guy doesn't even show any subtle sign of been jealous or possessive I'm jst gonna start like I'm single,becos i also act distant and masculine,2captains can't maneuver a ship
Jealousy causes someone to be doubtful of their partner and feel threatened by their interaction with certain people, the clothes they wear or the places they go etc. A little possessive I can be but jealousy, hello no!. It could lead to aggravation and destruction in a relationship.
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by Mimienudles(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2014
valkaka: Ladies (females) are not meant to be shared. It's either you own one or u loose one.
So why shouldn't I hold unto the one I truly love.
And any lady looking elsewhere other than the one she own is 'ASHEWO'...
Am African & I' ll live 2protect my love.
So ladies if you notice such in your man, please try to appreciate him & don't infuriate him so that he doesn't over do it.
Guys... Love your man & Love your girls.
I hold unto your words, they are real. Thank you!
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by lawrenceunaa: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2014
ok nah tongue
Re: Reasons For Men To Be Jealous Over Their Love by ahkenaten(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
jealousy is of many types and could be dangerous if not properly managed.

Love and jealousy are brothers tho..

Trust is needed to control jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Am I? / Is It Ok To Ask A Guy You Are In Relationship With For Marriage? / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.