Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12878 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 12:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Let me go and see what this is all about
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah because Nigerian women are incapable of loving a man unconditionally, they're only in love with one thing, Money!!

Those who cheat on their husbands cheat because they get what their husbands can't provide for them.

I will not tolerate a whor*e under any circumstance, these are things I will make clear from the beginning.

and the millionaires wives who cheat on their husbands nko?

how you decide to handle a cheating spouse is entirely your privacy. concerns us not wink

scribble: Let me go and see what this is all about
you go and hug your pillow mbok grin . goodnight

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok Op and after doing all dat u automatically worn free ticket to heaveng right or ur name would b written in d Guinness world record mtcheww undecided
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by 50calibre(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: and the millionaires wives who cheat on their husbands nko?

how you decide to handle a cheating spouse is entirely your privacy. concerns us not wink

Their husbands don't pay them attention that's why.

No matter how much game a man runs outside, he should try to dedicate some time for his wife, you've got to keep your bit*ch well catered for & well satisfied to keep her loyal.

Diplomacy is key, women are easy to confuse, just give them all they need & they'd be too carried away to notice your game.

It's when you start acting abnormal, the suspicion begins.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre: @cococandy cheating is not part of the female nature, it's an acquired behaviour.

A woman who's happy won't cheat, even many unhappy ones still won't cheat. The minority of those who cheat, cheat because they're not happy, so they resort to other means of satisfaction & happiness.

Most of the time, they're just following the evil counsel of their friends.

Whereas a man doesn't need to be unhappy before he cheats, I don't think you understand how the male brain works.

Even if I have beyonce as wife, I still want to smash that hot chic I see outside, it's nature.

Please hold fast to that theory
Never let go

7 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 12:47am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua: Everyday we are inundated with how and why men cheat
This is for the ladies ,power has changed hands wink

How to cheat without being caught.

1. Make sure your lover is out of town and preferably in a different geopolitical region.
If you and hubby live in Abuja he should live in Lagos.if you and hubby in Makurdi,he had better be in Owerri and when you do your rendezvous,you must be discreet.It's safer for you to visit him at his location than him to visit yours.
If possible,meet at a third location where no one knows you both.Conferences and seminars out of town are good places to meet grin

because of pickle. U women have no balls. When your mates (men) are cheating in the same yard, you guys have gone to Alaska... And it's even more expensive. I hope you don't ruin is both to debt because of pickles. I will even give u hall pass if it's more economically sound

2.On no account must you call him with your known phone number.get a special phone just for him and all your secrets will be safer.
If possible leave that phone at work on in your car and out of sight.Allow your husband access to your regular phone,FB etc.and act normal.

classic case of over sabi. A real player needs only one phone

3.if he is a better man and you plan on having his babies and passing them off as your husband's you must make sure the man looks somewhat like your hubby .if your hubby is dark skinned,you don't want to choose Mike Ezuronye as your side bobo and if you and your husband are light skinned ,your bobo had better not be Segun Arinze.
Other features like big bulging eyes and red lips must also be put into consideration.

u haven't seen black people having white baby. Don't u read Linda ikeji? Learners. My own brother doesn't look like me and my father never gave a flying feck. U marry lesser man, na u make your bed

4.In bed,you must make sure not to call out his name mistakenly.That is suicidal. A good way to avoid this is to call everyone honey or sweetie or big daddy grin.you don't want to be with your husband Kunle and be shouting Chukwuemeka.
You may get hurt.

lol. Let's pretend you've ever had sex this good. Next

5. Get a chime of some signal for the door to tell when your husband comes home so you are not caught unawares and your secret comes out.You must be alert and vigilant and ready to switch off all devices in case.

actually you should signal the police. Cos I will open a can of whoop ass on your life. This is good for revenge cheating. But ensure you never want to have a conversation with me again.

6. If your side bobo likes red lingerie and you got some red lingerie to mesmerize him,please do keep them out of sight and keep wearing your Mary Amaka nightie with your husband if that's what he is used to.You don't want to start answering unnecessary questions .
If you and hubby are missionary people please keep it that way and save the jihad style for your lover.

undecided

I will come up with other tips later

[size=4pt]Kai,nobody should attack me o,na high powered joke,I believe in absolute faithfulness but I want to see reactions[/size]

Thank God this advise is free and optional.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2014
And op who is sheniqua?

Your akata alter ego...

U be hoodrat ni?

It's all coming together quite nicely now.

Ok boo. Do you. grin wink
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:50am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: i didn't realize it was getting so late.
goodnight y"all

don't be at mad me dudes grin
i'm not the DNA expert or the durex company that's exposing your cheating wives.
just fast ans pray
everything will be alright

The difference is that men and husbands cheat like they want to be caught
They will sleep with neighbor's sisters,wife's relatives,co workers,house girl,even the crazy ashawo down the street that can disgrace him any minute.
Some will even cheat and father kids,what other evidence does one need when their is a product of the do
Receipts be lying around
Women are calculated and cheat with precision and will take that secret including the paternity of their precious kids to their grave
Many husbands that swear their wives can never cheat will fall down dead

10 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: and the millionaires wives who cheat on their husbands nko?

you go and hug your pillow mbok grin . goodnight

If you see the dime that is clutching me like her life depends on it now. Your inner womanliness will turn moister than Duncan Hines. Honest to God who made me.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

The difference is that men cheat like they want to be caught
They will sleep with neighbor's sisters,wife's relatives,co workers,house girl,even the crazy ashawo down the street that can disgrace him any minute.
Women are calculated and cheat with precision and will take that secret including the paternity if the kids to their grave
Many husbands that swear their wives can never cheat will fall down dead

Pls not all men...

Some men have standards o

Why will I cheat with someone that I can't spend the rest of my life with if my wife decides to have an attitude about it after discovery...

No you can see my side chick on the naijagirlskillit page
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Nice thread. nice tips Op. Oya o, Married women start taking notes!! Its time to have some fun!! Na only one life you get o. No dulling. Dnt allow these men to dull you biko!!

5 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2014
scribble:

Pls not all men...

Some men have standards o

Why will I cheat with someone that I can't spend the rest of my life with if my wife decides to have an attitude about it after discovery...

No you can see my side chick on the naijagirlskillit page

Most I say
That is why cheating husbands are caught often
Some can't even hold themselves and start spending the night there
If a private investigator trails any cheating man for less than 48 hours,all his side babes and their addresses will be known
Trail a wife for 5 years you won't see Shishi

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 1:01am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Most I say
If a private investigator trails any cheating man for less than 48 hours,all his side babes and their addresses will be known

The same private investigator...

Men tend to not care if wifey is cheating

Women seem to always expect the worst and some are more paranoid than others

They will make it their life long goal for the man to be caught....

Who can deny such a nagging ambition?

Some will even set him up with babe...that she is testing him
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Most I say

until it's time to relocate to ameLika and DNA tests of the "kids" becomes compulsory....that's when the hidden secrets pop out.

naija women, i hail thee! cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Most I say

True that mehn!! Let these men keep consoling themselves while we catch some fun. they have to keep deceiving themselves so that our fun can continue oooooo. Most women who cheat are well accounted for and admired by many. Their husbands willl swear that they can never cheat! Who saiiiiiii!!! Any woman that cares less about her husband's cheating ways is a potential cheat. Any woman that marries for money alone other than love is a potential cheat. Kpomkwem.

5 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:06am On Sep 19, 2014
There is a lady I knew through someone
She was in love with this bobo but her parents sort of coerced her into marrying someone from her village whose parents were friends with her parents.
She married this guy and never could leave her boyfriend that she loved dearly
She would take continuing ed classes out of town and her bobo will fly out there for the days she was there
They always found a way to get together
She felt bad and would tell her close friend her dilemma but just couldn't let go of this man for the first few years of marriage
It wasn't until she got pregnant that she finally quit
So she said o
Who knows
Don't ask me whose baby,I wasn't there
She is a doctor so I expect she should know to use protection
Now,is there any way on earth her husband could find out?

Things happen
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2014
Sophyrocks:

True that mehn!! Let these men keep consoling themselves while we catch some fun. they have to keep deceiving themselves so that our fun can continue oooooo. Most women who cheat are well accounted for and admired by many. Their husbands willl swear that they can never cheat! Who saiiiiiii!!! Any woman that cares less about her husband's cheating ways is a potential cheat. Any woman that marries for money alone other than love is a potential cheat. Kpomkwem.

Hahahahaha
I have heard stories in this life

I have no reasons to believe my hubby cheats but I can never swear to that
I am not in anybody's heart neither do I follow him around or trail him

Any man that is bold enough to say categorically say make dem bring juju make e swear that wifey has never cheated ,get liver
Some do,some don't
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:16am On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

until it's time to relocate to ameLika and DNA tests of the "kids" becomes compulsory....that's when the hidden secrets pop out.

naija women, i hail thee! cheesy

Remember a story i told on another thread,it happened to a woman in this America
She filed for her 4kids and husband in Nigeria and American immigration did both a paternity and maternity test for the kids
The result was a bombshell
All but one of the 4 children was the man's biologically
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Hahahahaha
I have heard stories in this life

I have no reasons to believe my hubby cheats but I can never swear to that
I am not in anybody's heart neither do I follow him around or trail him

Any man that is bold enough to say categorically say make dem bring juju make e swear that wifey has never cheated ,get liver
Some do,some don't

I dey tell you!! Flirting is very easy not to talk of cheating. Leave these people! Na online things! Real life sh1t happens out there. Make them dey deceive themselves for here. Even pastor wives sef dey cheat. Abeg leave story for the gods bo! Allow them make dem for get good night sleep. They are prone to high b.p so dnt blame them for their self deceit.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Now hear this funny story

One of my kids is lighter skinned than the others
At the hospital after delivery,Oga look me jokingly say
Hmm,who is the father of this one,is he a white man grin grin grin
Start confessing o,this one dey different
I just said eediot and we burst out laughing,well i could hardly laugh but it was funny
Amidst all that joke I assure you a part of him must have truly wondered and I don't blame him
Who wants another man's child passed off as theirs

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua: Now hear this funny story

One of my kids is lighter skinned than the rest
At the hospital after delivery,Oga look me jokingly say
Hmm,who is the father of this one,is he a white man grin grin grin
Start confessing o,this one dey different
I just said eediot and we burst out laughing,well o could hardly laugh but it was funny

grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 1:26am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Remember a story i told in another thread,it happened to a woman in NY
She filed for her 4kids and husband in Nigeria and American immigration did both a paternity and maternity test for the kids

sheniqua, you are still here telling stories. won't you go & queue at the apple store near you? i am hearing your space on the queue could be bought with $5,000. grin just make sure you are among the top 20 people on the queue.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

sheniqua, you are still here telling stories. won't you go & queue at the apple store near you? i am hearing your space on the queue could be bought with $5,000. grin just make sure you are among the top 20 people on the queue.

For iPhone 6.?
I am a local girl
Those things don't move me
My husband will probably upgrade shortly,they don't get my money like that

By the time they get iPhone 8 ,iPhone 6 will be free with the plan and I ll get it
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by crackhaus: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: how e take concern you? since you"re not married (well except for me and carefree) wink .
undecided

as if only women make snide comments. that's a sexist comment right there. your fine is two white rams and a blue fowl .
Try harder.

Sexist ko, leftist ni...

well lets say it would be suicidal to believe that no woman can cheat on you. I know and you already admitted that you know better than that.
So what were you saying that you are now not saying if you already knew I knew better because I had stated so? undecided
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

Please hold fast to that theory
Never let go

Lol

Y now

Women are more sexual than men....not everybody gets that...

I wish it was like Yankee where little things like that work to the man's advantage...

Nigerian mothers have brainwashed their daughters

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 1:34am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua:

For iPhone 6.?
I am a local girl
Those things don't move me
My husband will probably upgrade shortly,they don't get my money like that

By the time they get iPhone 8 ,iPhone 6 will be free with the plan and I ll get it

who's talking about the phone? it's your number on the queue that matters. not everyone standing on the queue wants the phone, they just want to make money a lot of people don't make in a month.

sheniqua:
Remember a story i told on another thread,it happened to a woman in this America

3 out of the 4 kids were not his? grin cheesy grin cheesy
well........what can one do? damage done already.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by scribble: 1:36am On Sep 19, 2014
sheniqua: There is a lady I knew through someone
She was in love with this bobo but her parents sort of coerced her into marrying someone from her village whose parents were friends with her parents.
She married this guy and never could leave her boyfriend that she loved dearly
She would take continuing ed classes out of town and her bobo will fly out there for the days she was there
They always found a way to get together
She felt bad and would tell her close friend her dilemma but just couldn't let go of this man for the first few years of marriage
It wasn't until she got pregnant that she finally quit
So she said o
Who knows
Don't ask me whose baby,I wasn't there
She is a doctor so I expect she should know to use protection
Now,is there any way on earth her husband could find out?

Things happen

What the husband doesn't know

Can it smite him?

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:51am On Sep 19, 2014
coogar:

who's talking about the phone? it's your number on the queue that matters. not everyone standing on the queue wants the phone, they just want to make money a lot of people don't make in a month.

3 out of the 4 kids were not his? grin cheesy grin cheesy
well........what can one do? damage done already.

Why would a wakabout wife allow herself to go through a paternity sef even for immigration
She should have found a reason to return to Nigeria after they talked of paternity test
Quit your job and claim people are after your life in America so you run home for safety
The woman is foolish

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by armyofone(m): 4:58am On Sep 19, 2014
In response to your other post, such smarty panty moi likely.
grin buying two phones, Nah! I agree with you...just one phone and save it as Boo boo uno, boo boo dos, .....boo boo cinco grin Ahmed doesn't know Hispanic.

scribble:
What the husband doesn't know
Can it smite him?
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by iamord(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: I know most guys won't like but if it the thread says how you can cheat your wife they will like it

I will never like such.. That's why am not in a rush tomorrow. The moment I find my missing ribs I know she is the one and move with her. She will always look beautiful to me each and every morning so I will not indulge in such

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:

Their husbands don't pay them attention that's why.

No matter how much game a man runs outside, he should try to dedicate some time for his wife, you've got to keep your bit*ch well catered for & well satisfied to keep her loyal.

Diplomacy is key, women are easy to confuse, just give them all they need & they'd be too carried away to notice your game.

It's when you start acting abnormal, the suspicion begins.

All this plenty yarn no carry water.

A woman that will cheat will find a reason to cheat no matter how much a man tries to satisfy her needs or wants. Human beings when tempted to do wrong, try to rationalize their wrongs before carrying it out and there will always appear a reason why we steal, cheat or act immorally. Once your mind is programmed to do such things, you start looking for reasons and how to carry them out.

Same way a woman that is programmed to abide by the virtues of exclusivity under marriage will NEVER cheat. Its all in the way the mind has passed through its developmental stages, the reasons are always an after thought.

Look at the way the mind of an average Nigerian man is programmed. He may cheat and may do so no matter how gorgeous, Godly or homely his wife is.

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kandiikane(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol... abi o. My mum expantiated and said that if the man knows and doesn't report to the community, he will die. So in the case of the man above, i think he knew but didn't say anything until his wife was caught red-handed. But if the man doesn't know, it's the woman that would die.
I would think you were educated and enlightened.. you actually believe this? Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Child Isn't As Intelligent As You / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.