Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Change Your Thinking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Your Thinking (596 Views)

What If ONE Opportunity Could Change Your Life? Calling Lagos, Abuja And PH / This One Got Me Thinking...... Advice Needed!!! / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Thinking by FESTUS4LUV: 4:33am On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] Dear Nairalanders, and fellow graduates, this is just a piece of information I think people should knw, job seekers pls beware of the advice you take to, believe if you want to succeed in life, you have to start learning how to walk alone because the world especially Nigeria is filled with losers and those that has nothing to do, I was here somedays ago when I received a message to come for an interview @ No. 1, Babatunde street, Ogunlana Drive in Surulere, I saw many things they wrote here, at first I was discourage but my mind tells me that na only me waka come o, I summoned my courage and I went there for the interview. To God be the Glory, out of nonsense then there was sense o, sometimes I make upto 100k now in a day. Pls stop listen to all this failures here, cos they will mislead ur life. Just like this saying that " the world is filled of smart poor people"
Re: Change Your Thinking by uboma(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2014
FESTUS4LUV: [color=#006600][/color] Dear Nairalanders, and fellow graduates, this is just a piece of information I think people should knw, job seekers pls beware of the advice you take to, believe if you want to succeed in life, you have to start learning how to walk alone because the world especially Nigeria is filled with losers and those that has nothing to do, I was here somedays ago when I received a message to come for an interview @ No. 1, Babatunde street, Ogunlana Drive in Surulere, I saw many things they wrote here, at first I was discourage but my mind tells me that na only me waka come o, I summoned my courage and I went there for the interview. To God be the Glory, out of nonsense then there was sense o, sometimes I make upto 100k now in a day. Pls stop listen to all this failures here, cos they will mislead ur life. Just like this saying that " the world is filled of smart poor people"

Do you mind sharing what you do exactly that fetches you 100k in a day?
Re: Change Your Thinking by onojemmayahoo: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2014
FESTUS4LUV: [color=#006600][/color] Dear Nairalanders, and fellow graduates, this is just a piece of information I think people should knw, job seekers pls beware of the advice you take to, believe if you want to succeed in life, you have to start learning how to walk alone because the world especially Nigeria is filled with losers and those that has nothing to do, I was here somedays ago when I received a message to come for an interview @ No. 1, Babatunde street, Ogunlana Drive in Surulere, I saw many things they wrote here, at first I was discourage but my mind tells me that na only me waka come o, I summoned my courage and I went there for the interview. To God be the Glory, out of nonsense then there was sense o, sometimes I make upto 100k now in a day. Pls stop listen to all this failures here, cos they will mislead ur life. Just like this saying that " the world is filled of smart poor people"

Festus4luv,
Your write up does not make sense to me,can you please work on it and revert.In other words,I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Re: Change Your Thinking by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2014
onojemmayahoo:

Festus4luv,
Your write up does not make sense to me,can you please work on it and revert.In other words,I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Didn't yu do communication in English or writing skills in ur skool dayz. Read and Read again til yu understand. ITK

1 Like

Re: Change Your Thinking by Mellorix: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2014
stephanos:

Didn't yu do communication in English or writing skills in ur skool dayz. Read and Read again til yu understand. ITK

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Chief Security Officer / Who Wrote Fosad Test And Interview.. / Front Desk/receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.