Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56758 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

So wot abt Job in the bible that lost all his children and wealth to test

Smh...... that was btw job n God. Job n God had a heart to heart communication.. Moreover the reason jesus came to earth was to stop such things from happening

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kilokeys(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
how these Men of God makes we christians look stupid...

is he a custodian of God?.. the hard times is as a result of his folly and greed.

i passed through there yesterday.. there r still some buildings i saw and feel r stressing thier foundation.. cos i could see new floors being made.. i hope it is demolished..
why can't TB josh get a camp ground like his colleagues.. in ogun or wherever?

to my fellow Christians... Know God for thy self.. read ur Bible. No Man is a sole custodian of his grace .. Christ died for all.. come boldy to his throne of mercy . and have a personal relationship with ur father.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!

I concur.

Who cares about him having a hard time?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Smooyis(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
May God continue to strengthen the prophet and give the families of those who lost their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by gulfer: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
So this guy is yet to be charged to court

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by datedoboi: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
[size=15pt] Tragedy must occur as long as we mis-handle things. Northing like devil here.

Things are bound to happen, nothing we can do about it.

If you blame devil for human problems then what about in animal kingdom where there is hatred and they also kill each other and eat another animal, is still the devil that cause it?

This is how the world is created. The world itself is a drama, people don't know.

TB Joshua has no power to stop what will hapen.

This is to tell you that God has know respect for any human.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Phrankin(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya: What a self-centered ásshole!! HE'S having a hard time??'? What about the families of the deceased and injured??'??

I'm stunned! What an áss!
I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 7:24am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Wetin concern Job with this naa,do u read ur own bible up-side-down?

So what does your own bible say then? undecided
criticisms wont bring back the dead, thus we shud jst endeavour to extend our condolences to the bereaved families of the dead and the church because this can happen to anyone. This is not the first time buildings collapse and kill people.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Edunwa302(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Really a very big trial time may God be ur strenght
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by dabayomi(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2014
With evil, God cannot try any man.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by immortalvoices(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2014
for those asking for his response why don't u go to his facebook page and see the update news, other than talking trash here...

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw:

Smh...... that was btw job n God. Job n God had a heart to heart communication.. Moreover the reason jesus came to earth was to stop such things from happening

oh, what do you mean 'to stop such things from happening'? I dont get you there.
Death is inevitable, thus every man must one day die from this sinful earth whether or not such a person is a saint or a pastor.
I dont really see anything out of the ordinary here. People die daily as a result of several causative factors. That doesnt make them lesser believers cos even infants who know no sin die too; so whats the big deal really?
Being sure of where will go to after death is what matters and not this earthly death.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, he's self-centered? Was it his fault that the building collapsed?? Was it his fault that the contractors were venal??

Who do think is financing the hospital bills of those that were injured?? Who told you that the church has no plans for the families of the deceased??

If you're ignorant about what happened after the collapse, ask questions or shut the hell up!

The contractors haven't gotten a single blame for their mistake and subpar work but this pastor has had to endure the biting sanctimonious tongues of Nigerians.

I wonder if people type comments on NL, just to get likes from their fellow fvcktards. Do y'all ever think things through??

Excuse me Joshua's represenative, you said the mysterious aircraft was responsible. What's this about contractors?

And are you truly this daft? Imagine if your brother, your sister, your mother died in that building collapse. And this MAN came out to say God killed your family to test him, can he please have your prayers

You are as much an ásshole as he is, if that wasn't perfectly obvious to you immediately.

15 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ihedinobi2: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2014
What he said is true but where is that sympathy for those of his flock that died? That is what I find particularly painful about most popular ministers. It is hard to see them talking about anything but themselves.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by fairheven: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

So what does your own bible say then? undecided
criticisms wont bring back the dead, thus we shud jst endeavour to extend our condolences to the bereaved families of the dead and the church because this can happen to anyone. This is not the first time buildings collapse and kill people.
Nigerians so blinded with religion since 1814..have u heard that thix guy flouted building permit an he is currently under investigation?so wetin concern job wit this?
Well let me educate you ,in a civilised world,the pple can forgive u,but the law does not forgive...it punishes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2014
kilokeys: how these Men of God makes we christians look stupid...
is he a custodian of God.. the hard times is as a result of his folly and greed.
i passed through there yesterday.. there r still some buildings i saw and feel r stressing thier foundation.. cos i could see new floors being made.. i hope it is demolished..
why can't TB josh get a camp ground like his colleagues.. in ogun or wherever?
to my fellow Christians... Know God for thy self.. read ur Bible. No Man is a sole custodian of his grace .. Christ died for all.. come boldy to his throne of mercy . and have a personal relationship with ur father.

You are already stup1d, you don't need TB Joshua to look stup1d.

Are you that ignorant?? How many pastors do you know oversee the church's money?? Do you think he was the one that chose those contractors or the one that pays them?? Ogbeni, wake yourself up.

In big churches like these, there is always a group of people that really run things. The pastor himself gets paid just like any worker.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ezeuba(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2014
As they say... Thou ain't seen nuthin' yet... This is what you get when you lie and deceive with God's name... Fire and brimstone...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ezeuba(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Are you that ignorant?? How many pastors do you know oversee the church's money?? Do you think he was the one that chose those contractors or the one that pays them?? Ogbeni, wake yourself up.

In big churches like these, there is always a group of people that really run things. The pastor himself gets paid just like any worker.
Believe that drivel, and you'll believe anything they feed you in those 'churches'... I pity my people who cannot discern between fake and genuine...

8 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by mruwaifo(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Men of God facing hard times
1. TB Joshua's building collapses
2. Pastor Chris's wife leaves him
3. Oristiejafo get caught in arms dealing and possible money laundering

What next ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

you are a brainwashed follower and he is the head of the church!

Stop writing such a trash.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by iamord(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
“Even if another building collapses to kill
one billion people, I will still follow Christ
through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is
unshakable. God bless the man of God and
all those who follow him,”

??7
Sigh!
They way people think!

8 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by chelseabmw(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2014
limamintruth:

oh, what do you mean 'to stop such things from happening'? I dont get you there.
Death is inevitable, thus every man must one day die from this sinful earth whether or not such a person is a saint or a pastor.
I dont really see anything out of the ordinary here. People die daily as a result of several causative factors. That doesnt make them lesser believers cos even infants who know no sin die too; so whats the big deal really?
Being sure of where will go to after death is what matters and not this earthly death.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
iamord: “Even if another building collapses to kill
one billion people, I will still follow Christ
through Prophet TB Joshua. My faith is
unshakable. God bless the man of God and
all those who follow him,”

??7
Sigh!
They way people think!

That is the problem nigeria didnot follow God they follow their God of Man!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by kilokeys(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

many things go wrong in nigeria, we blame the figurehead, the president

why should d church be different?

leadership is responsibility

bananabender u r so dense ,light (the truth ) bends around u

9 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by uboma(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, he's self-centered? Was it his fault that the building collapsed?? Was it his fault that the contractors were venal??

Who do think is financing the hospital bills of those that were injured?? Who told you that the church has no plans for the families of the deceased??

If you're ignorant about what happened after the collapse, ask questions or shut the hell up!

The contractors haven't gotten a single blame for their mistake and subpar work but this pastor has had to endure the biting sanctimonious tongues of Nigerians.

I wonder if people type comments on NL, just to get likes from their fellow fvcktards. Do y'all ever think things through??

You are one of those brain washed followers of his who prefers sentiments over reason.

I am not surprised one bit...

5 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by iamord(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
nora544:

That is the problem nigeria didnot follow God they follow their God of Man!

Blacks in particular.. Can u see how brainwashed he is from the way he sounds
Walking zombies

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Excuse me Joshua's represenative, you said the mysterious aircraft was responsible. What's this about contractors?

And are you truly this daft? Imagine if your brother, your sister, your mother died in that building collapse. And this MAN came out to say God killed your family to test him, can he please have your prayers

You are as much an ásshole as he is, if that wasn't perfectly obvious to you immediately.

The church is not the police station neither do they have the skill to investigate what really happened, and the testimony of one man does not prove shit. The church is cooperating with the appropriate body to investigate what led to the collapse.

As much as this is a trying time for the family of the deceased, this is also a trying time for him.

He might not have died physically but his livelihood, reputation and name could die...............because he owns the church, he feels responsible for the lives that were lost. Hypocritical Nigerians are not helping either by running their mouths while sitting at home and contributing nada to the family of the deceased.

If you were are truly concerned about the families, what have you done about it?? What inquiries have you made? How have you tried to help them?? You can't play the sympathy card with me, I can identify stup1dity well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by creamylicious(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2014
You are facing hard times but did not truthfully tell us the cause, the number of deaths, refusal of NEMA to give a helping hand and you say you are facing hard times Integrity is what some men of God lack.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by nora544: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

So the people should pay their hospitaly bill by themself what a stupid writing.

All what you write is trash.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 7:47am On Sep 18, 2014
fairheven:
Nigerians so blinded with religion since 1814..have u heard that thix guy flaunted building permit an he is currently under investigation?so wetin concern job wit this?

That's just a mere accusation that is still being investigated; this is to say enough evidence against him hasnt been gathered yet with regard to the said allegation. So every reasonable person who knows nigerian law well ought to take it with a pinch of salt until he is found guilty in court for same.
He hasnt been convicted yet, so he is still presumed innocent sir. And there's nothing anyone can do about it at this point, but to sympathise with the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Afokeoghen: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

If God keeps testing pastors then people will die everyday

Friend, your conclusion is clouded.
Do you know how many children Job had? Were they not separate individuals from their father, with their own soul,body and spirit? God's creatures too? Well you know what happened to them because of the test of Job.
And how would he have 'sorted ' out the issue on ground?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Bishop Daniel Obinim Prays For Joysticks Of Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.