Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua (56756 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION TB Joshua’s Special Message To Pastors Facing Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Theultimate(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

If God keeps testing pastors then people will die everyday
You said well. yet, u should undstand better if u're christian. All Job's belongings were lost in d cause of trial. Israelites histories from a-z is anoda example. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Humanbeans(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
The most religious nation on earth, Nigeria is also home to some of the most foolish and unreasonable followers of religious leaders who don't even care for them. Its unfortunate that the prophet could be showing his ignorance and callousness on a world wide scale.
First thing first, prophet TBJ should learn to be a human by sending condolence message to the bereaved families.
I actually expect the families to sue the church for avoidable deaths of their children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: Sometimes the manner in which Nigerian church goers argue when it concerns their pastors makes one think that these blind church goers are beyond basic redemption logically.

In fact ,T B Joshua and LASG ministry of land and housing should provide without delay the 'as built' drawing,design of that structure as well as the original design that was approved for public scrutiny............But again in a society where anyone with little money becomes a mini god with bunch of thieves sitting in the corridors of power, we can always expect that somebody might be walking away with murder due to negligence and total disregard for basic rules and regulations that must be adhered to before raising any structure.

You joined the band wagon too?

So we are to blame TB Joshua not the construction company?? At least, let his supposed negligence be proven first before you castigate him. People are more concerned about slandering the pastor, no one here really cares about the family of the deceased or those that were injured.

Like really, a deleterious contraction company just walked free because Nigerians think TB Joshua is evil.

Have you read people's claims, all have been debunked. Yet, they are still pedaling their bullshi1t. I don't think anyone is trying to understand or analyse the situation, they seem happy at the chance to talk sh1t about the guy.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tonididdy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
chelseabmw: People died in your church, what did you do? You were more focused on what people will say instead of you to sort out the issue on ground.

For those of you saying it's temptation and all, so will God allow his people to die just to test one man? undecided

if the tragedy was a test from God ,u have no authority whatsofver to question Gods action ”he is the taker and giver of life”.

So if taking the lives of a hundred christians is his doings...so be it...he is God
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
tonididdy: if the tragedy was a test from God ,u have no authority whatsofver to question Gods action ”he is the taker and giver of life”.

So if taking the lives of a hundred christians is his doings...so be it...he is God

Guess u are talking about ur type of god but definitely not the Almighty God.

Scriptures like James 1:13 was specifically written for peeps like u.

Ur god can test its followers with tragedy but the Almighty God does not do such evil.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by tonididdy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
MaziOmenuko: 80 people died for God to test your faith? That's lame! Even when God wanted to test Abraham's faith, it was the life of Isaac alone that was at stake.

Rev, Sir, gross negligence lead to the collapse of your facility; stop accusing God!
do u know if he had friemds and family in the disaster?

Yes let's assume u're right concerning the structures quality but have u tot of otherwise (I mean spiritual forces)
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

You joined the band wagon too?

So we are to blame TB Joshua not the construction company?? At least, let his supposed negligence be proven first before you castigate him. People are more concerned about slandering the pastor, no one here really cares about the family of the deceased or those that were injured.

Like really, a deleterious contraction company just walked free because Nigerians think TB Joshua is evil.

Have you read people's claims, all have been debunked. Yet, they are still pedaling their bullshi1t. I don't think anyone is trying to understand or analyse the situation, they seem happy at the chance to talk sh1t about the guy.
Maybe you didn't read my comment thoroughly.

I specifically said that the ministry of land and housing should be called to bring forth the necessary documents and TB Joshua owns the building and again if the building specification wasn't followed during the construction phase then the construction company has some explanation to do.
I do not hold brief for any form misdemeanor but during investigation everybody involved in the decision making for this project to take shape should be grilled by the police if at all it will come to pass.

You cannot outrightly blame the construction company, this is Nigeria, people like TB Joshua influences people alot and shouldn't be blamesless if the collapse of this structure was due to changes that weren't there during the design phase which is a possibility in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by danielmichael(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Not hard times bt the repercussion of those fake and unsubstantial prophesies...halleluiah

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by MaziOmenuko: 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
tonididdy: do u know if he had friemds and family in the disaster?

Yes let's assume u're right concerning the structures quality but have u tot of otherwise (I mean spiritual forces)

I beg ur pardon; which spiritual forces greater than God's? Haven't you heard that a thousand shall fall by your right hand, ten thousand by your left and non shall come near thee? Abeg, there's no spiritual force, its a structural failure which could have been avoided by using the right technology + material.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: Maybe you didn't read my comment thoroughly.

I specifically said that the ministry of land and housing should be called to bring forth the necessary documents and TB Joshua owns the building and again if the building specification wasn't followed during the construction phase then the construction company has some explanation to do.
I do not hold brief for any form misdemeanor but during investigation everybody involved in the decision making for this project to take shape should be grilled by the police if at all it will come to pass.

You cannot out rightly blame the construction company, this is Nigeria, people like TB Joshua influences people a lot and shouldn't be blameless if the collapse of this structure was due to changes that weren't there during the design phase which is a possibility in Nigeria.

Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying he is blameless but why is he the only one getting the a*ss whooping??

At least, he is doing something. He is paying for the hospital bills of those that were injured. The church also offered its condolences to the deceased.

The church gave a statement that it is cooperating with the right agencies to figure out what happened. Let the Police investigate, let those agencies do their jobs.
Tell me how many comments here focused on the ministry of land & housing, or their corrupt ways?? How many focused on venal construction companies that like to buy low quality equipment in order to maximize their profits? All the blame has gone to one guy.

One guy has hired several construction companies to do a number of buildings and nothing happened. Then this same guy hired a new contractor to construct another building and this is what happened? I don't know, I'll put my money on the construction company first.

Seriously, if this wan't about TB Joshua, nobody will focus on the man/company that hired the construction comp, most will focus on the hired construction company. Most people are accusing him of fake prophesies, greediness, and the likes; no one cares that the church might hv been negligent.

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying he is blameless but why is he the only one getting the a*ss whooping??

At least, he is doing something. He is paying for the hospital bills of those that were injured. The church also offered its condolences to the deceased.

The church gave a statement that it is cooperating with the right agencies to figure out what happened. Let the Police investigate, let those agencies do their jobs.
Tell me how many comments here focused on the ministry of land & housing, or their corrupt ways?? How many focused on venal construction companies that like to buy low quality equipment in order to maximize their profits? All the blame has gone to one guy.

One guy has hired several construction companies to do a number of buildings and nothing happened. Then this same guy hired a new contractor to construct another building and this is what happened? I don't know, I'll put my money on the construction company first.

Seriously, if this wan't about TB Joshua, nobody will focus on the man/company that hired the construction comp, most will focus on the hired construction company. Most people are accusing him of fake prophesies, greediness, and the likes; no one cares that the church might hv been negligent.
As usual you of all people shouldn't be surprised at Nigerians with their 'pull him down attitude'.

God! You almost sound like my Mom whenever TB Joshua is mentioned in a negative manner. grin
I got your drift anyway.
Shollypopom! grin
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: As usual you of all people shouldn't be surprised at Nigerians with their 'pull him down attitude'.

God! You almost sound like my Mom whenever TB Joshua is mentioned in a negative manner. grin
I got your drift anyway.
Shollypopom! grin

I just think the TB Joshua guy always gets the short end of the stick in comparison to other pastors.

Your mom must be a wise person, why didn't you take after her uh? grin grin
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

I just think the TB Joshua guy always gets the short end of the stick in comparison to other pastors.

Your mom must be a wise person, why didn't you take after her uh? grin grin

That's not true.

Why would I believe in pastors when Christ already hung and suffered for me?
I need no other evidence neither do I need any other plea because it is enough that Jesus died for me.
All I need is his grace and continuously do that which he has commanded though you can never be perfect.
We pray he accepts us the way we are .

1 Like

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not true.

Why would I believe in pastors when Christ already hung and suffered for me?
I need no other evidence neither do I need any other plea because it is enough that Jesus died for me.
All I need is his grace and continuously do that which he has commanded though you can never be perfect.
We pray he accepts us the way we are .

Oh, you're a christian undecided undecided

All I read is, bla, bla, bla.....after "that's not true".
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:

Oh, you're a christian undecided undecided

All I read is, bla, bla, bla.....after "that's not true".
You see your life? undecided

I'm a Christian that have refused to be cowed by some smooth talking guys with miracles because in my worst life experience I do not need a miracle to live, six feet should be my closest companion.

I was born and bred an Adventist and I hold that to my heart dearly.I watch with utter dismay the way these guys sweet talk everybody into forgetting the very essence of Christianity.
Once again I'm a Christian but not a dumb one.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Truckpusher: You see your life? undecided
I'm a Christian that have refused to be cowed by some smooth talking guys with miracles because in my worst life experience I do not need a miracle to live, six feet should be my closest companion.
I was born and bred an Adventist and I hold that to my heart dearly.I watch with utter dismay the way these guys sweet talk everybody into forgetting the very essence of Christianity.
Once again I'm a Christian but not a dumb one.
I can't see my life, it's intangible. cool

Again, all I read is bla, bla, bla.

*snooze fest*
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
BananaBender:
I can't see my life, it's intangible. cool

Again, all I read is bla, bla, bla.

*snooze fest*
grin

You're just a hua. cheesy
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by morbeta(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
God will see you through my prophet the love of the Lord is your strenght. My sincere condolence to the families that lost their loved ones. RIP
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by emico(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
See what the MAN of GOD said

“God visits His people with hard times that they may learn His way.

Then check out what the Bible Really teaches at James1:13

If we are tempted by such trials, we must not say, “This temptation comes from God.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, and he himself tempts no one.( Good News Translation (GNT))
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by musicwriter(m): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
This will definitely be a hard time for him. It's a tragedy!.
But, since he said he's a prophet, why didn't he see this coming?. Because for some time now I actually been seeing some sort of vision of evil attack against many men of God in Nigeria especially TB Joshua. Many men of God will fall in Nigeria because the devil is working full force to bring down many men of God worldwide. I even wrote a song against this, a song I wrote when I defeated my enemies.
If he couldn't see this coming I think it's time one have to start thinking twice against these men of God cause there're afterall not in connect with God. I can't get my head around this.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ballackthetruth: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
A demon is quoting the bible.I pity you
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by sharpchap: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
na wah ooooo! the house no strong naaaaa thats why it collapsed. first of all them say aeroplane, then them say boko haram, then them say na enemies, now them wan blame God. the house collapsed because it was not built according to plan . pls say the truth and shame the devil. if God wants him to be tested like Jo,b then his own children and relations should die not other peoples own naa, after all na Job pikins die. i tire for my fellow Nigerians ooo. Una mumu reach like this? if to say I no dey fear God I for form church ooo, plenty money no tax, and permanent followers. people feel the need to be used and abused. how many people die for Jesus or him disciples crusade or church?? haba!!! pls dont come and display that you have wasted your parents school fees money and all the food they have been giving you since childhood. some of you your parents will weep if they read your posts. Jeeeesssuuuu!!! 80 people fa . 80. upon all the money they have they cannot build a solid structure.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by RaptorX: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Whatever happened to the thousands of bottle of holy water,that these man sent to Liberia and Sierra leone to cure ebola. Has anybody being cured with his holy water, cause last time i check the epidemic is now going out of control, and it's going to take the efforts of non men of God like president Obama who is sending thousands of troops and medical personel who are most likely atheists to Africa to get the epidemic under control while Africans are busy drinking holy water.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by ballackthetruth: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
A demon is quoting the bible.I pity him
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by limamintruth: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yazmin:

Dear customer,

Your comment with reference no.: Bodykiss1 was not delivered to the intended recipient,kindly resend.

If you still experience delivery failures,please visit the nearest transformer and give it a BIG HUG...

PEACE......#TEAM2019

Wow, what an apt and intelligent reply.

Personally, i consider all those that resort to insulting others on faceless forums like this as cowards who cant vent their anger on even an ant in real life. They have gotten a medium to express that part of themselves that they ordinarily cannot express in reality. So they aint worth my reply.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by lovelyronke20(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
End time..
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
May God in his infinite mercy, strenghtens u and give u the grace to triumph over this phase in Jesus name--Amen.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
In my own Opinion.... The Almighty God we serve will never kill souls that much all in the name of "Trying times"...... The Almighty reveals his decision to his faithful servant before executing it... D only thing he confirms his word dat won't be revealed is d second coming of "Jesus Christ" so the gospel truth is that 67lifes is not a Joke!!
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by spartacuz: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
It is well. Y'll shud mind ur thoughts n words. . . Any1 can die@anytym.
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by okudah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Daddy please i want u to encourage urself in our Lord Jesus Christ & concentrate on what he ll tell u regarding how the families of the dead one's can be reached ok
MAY GOD BLESS U
Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by Lily4star(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014

Thank you, you nailed it, couldn't ve said it any better,

So why try to cover up things?, first news from the Church said nobody died, some said 5, 10, 44 on and on like that, but the Church is trying to cover it all up knowing the MOG ll get lots of criticism from the public. If just South Africans who lost their lives re 67 with even more injured then imagine the total of the dead if the real truth is uncovered.

Am not trying to judge, but the truth is if God does speak through him he definitely would ve seen this one coming then avert it without any soul perishing, can't imagine being a Master in solving peoples problems and yet can't solve yours, the same Bible says 'you take off the speck in your eyes, so you ll see clearly to take off the ones in others'

RIP to the dead

God save us from disasters like this. Amen

If you ve been reading about this story since when it happened, there was something that hit me badly, when the MOG was asked about the incident, the best he could say was "he was the targeted"

What the hell was that?, how can he be the target when he doesn't even reside there.

Meanwhile it was obvious what happened was as a result of wrong building planning.

Admitting the truth wouldn't ve taken anything away from him. That sincerely from my opinion doesn't show remorse.

Imagine if George Bush had come out to say he was the target of 9/11 attack.

He is a MOG that's why peeps re taking this lightly, if he were a Politician he wouldn't dare say that.

People wey really want your life must know were to find you, you can ask Ken Sarowiwa, Dele Giwa, MKO, Abacha and a host of others

3 Likes

Re: I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua by LadyJul(f): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na wa o....so many haters of Tb Joshua...abeg you guys should leave the man alone o.....tb Joshua is not God so he doesn't have any power to stop things from happening...the only thing he can do as a mortal is to pray...and only God can decide if to answer or not(for reasons best known to him)....so you guys should stop asking silly questions like "why didn't the pastor stop the event from happening?"...like i said before Tb Joshua is bound to face trials like every other human being...besides who even gave you the right to criticize him? The man hasn't done anything wrong to you but you open your mouth to criticize him...chai...Nigerians eh...una too like to criticize person....walai if Jesus Christ came from Nigeria then am very certain we would have done worst than what those Jews did to him.....so haters keep your mouth shut and stop saying what you don't know #peace#

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.