Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39913 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by SantaMafia: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: all hail the mighty little ant of africa. Nigeria where humans are burnt like firewood. Smh
grin grin grin grin grin grin the largest country of apes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: lmao u foolish twerp! Do u know the number of ghanaians topics, threads opened for ghana by nigerians and comments passed by nigerians about ghana on this forum? We ghanaians just come here to correct you about the lies u tell about us. Believe me, we dont behave nigerian , we are proud to be ghanaian. A proud blackstar. Oseeyie GHANA! GHANA FOR LIFE!

what lies?

That ghana's laughable $30 billion economy isn't wretched and still shrinking as we speak ?

That Ghana's economy isn't dependent on foreign aid?

That ghana didn't make Africa blush among the committee of nations when the UK ordered you not to pass the anti gay laws. UK remimded you that she feeds you and you're still under slavery.

But you know what Nigeria,Africa's hope did didn't you. We passed it and the west ranted and panted like a bruised biitch she is.

Do you deny that the gas we supply you isn't sold for pittance, infact it is given almost free. That's why your country can't take any serious action, cos we just might Ukraine ghana. Hehehehe.

Do you deny ghollywood isn't licking Nollywood's azz? Or that your actors are paid lower wages in a movie having nigerian actors.

If i go to the streets of ghana, the kids and girls know we are the usa of africa.

I don't expect you to own up. For your ignorance is higher than (kilimangaro) so you extend football rivary to economy.

If you add up the whole economies of west africa, Nigeria's economy will still be twice bigger.

The only reason i haven't swatted you like the fly you are is because nigeria has decided to shoulder ghana's problems as our burden.

So caio, little noisy neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz:

what lies?

That ghana's laughable $30 billion economy isn't wretched and still shrinking as we speak ?

That Ghana's economy isn't dependent on foreign aid?

That ghana didn't make Africa blush among the committee of nations when the UK ordered you not to pass the anti gay laws. UK remimded you that she feeds you and you're still under slavery.

But you know what Nigeria,Africa's hope did didn't you. We passed it and the west ranted and panted like a bruised biitch she is.

Do you deny that the gas we supply you isn't sold for pittance, infact it is given almost free. That's why your country can't take any serious action, cos we just might Ukraine ghana. Hehehehe.

Do you deny ghollywood isn't licking Nollywood's azz? Or that your actors are paid lower wages in a movie having nigerian actors.

If i go to the streets of ghana, the kids and girls know we are the usa of africa.

I don't expect you to own up. For your ignorance is higher than (kilimangaro) so you extend football rivary to economy.

If you add up the whole economies of west africa, Nigeria's economy will still be twice bigger.

The only reason i haven't swatted you like the fly you are is because nigeria has decided to shoulder ghana's problems as our burden.

So caio, little noisy neighbour.
blah blah blah! Our economy is bad yet nigerians keep trooping into ghana like flies every second. Your economy is good but 70% of nigerians like u and iconize are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: great job SANTAMAFIA. Ghana is proud of u. Stuppid bokogerians like iconize living in the dirty water of makoko.

Apes!

Santamafia and friends. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: blah blah blah! Our economy is bad yet nigerians keep trooping into ghana like flies every second. Your economy is good but 70% of nigerians like u and iconize are jobless.
Niga please!!!

Nigerians are in ghana because our businesses are expanding over.

The thing that pushed Europeans into africa is what is driving us: Expansion for new colonies. Spreading our money, culture and business.
So you have glo, banks and numerous other nigerian medium scale business all over ghana. Infact, nigeria is runing the import/export business in ghana. Such a dark contrast to when your folks were here. They were shoe menders, kpoph kpoph vendors and gate keepers.

For the joblessness you claim, let me bring you in to the know:

you say %70 nigerian are jobless. But we have 130 million active gsm subscribers with over 90 percent gsm penetration in a country of 170 million people.

Mtn nigeria is the biggest and richest in africa.
Would the %30 percent account for $520 billion dollar economy, by far the biggest in africa ?

Would Nissan auto,GM and others taking risk to come invest in a country that has 70 percent poor? Hehehehehehe, buahakahaJj, krusbszkjjjz.

Instead of calling iconize and I jobless, you should call us the double tagged team ghana slayers. uhwuahahahaha, hehehehe, buhuhuhuh.

Ok, it's launch time, let me see if our ghana errand boys are arround.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
iconize: i, iconize and lezz, we are apes! grin grin grin grin grin

The apes in their best! grin
nice to know
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: nice to know
if we're apes, then you're the bananas we feed on to beat our chests.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz: Niga please!!!

Nigerians are in ghana because our businesses are expanding over.

The thing that pushed Europeans into africa is what is driving us: Expansion for new colonies. Spreading our money, culture and business.
So you have glo, banks and numerous other nigerian medium scale business all over ghana. Infact, nigeria is runing the import/export business in ghana. Such a dark contrast to when your folks were here. They were shoe menders, kpoph kpoph vendors and gate keepers.

For the joblessness you claim, let me bring you in to the know:

you say %70 nigerian are jobless. But we have 130 million active gsm subscribers with over 90 percent gsm penetration in a country of 170 million people.

Mtn nigeria is the biggest and richest in africa.
Would the %30 percent account for $520 billion dollar economy, by far the biggest in africa ?

Would Nissan auto,GM and others taking risk to come invest in a country that has 70 percent poor? Hehehehehehe, buahakahaJj, krusbszkjjjz.

Instead of calling iconize and I jobless, you should call us the double tagged team ghana slayers. uhwuahahahaha, hehehehe, buhuhuhuh.

Ok, it's launch time, let me see if our ghana errand boys are arround.
yet 70% of nigerians are poor.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz: yes we're apes, we feed on the bananas and we beat our chests.
thank you.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: yet 70% of nigerians are poor.
what's wrong with you? I want this to be an intellectual discuss not empty nagging like a menstruating girl.

You obviously didn't read my post. I just gave you points worthy of wikipedia why Nigerians are your betters.

You know if not for civilisation and the rule of law, we should have annexed ghana a long time ago.

What's the use putting up an independent facade when we all know ghana isn't yet dependent.

But worry not, with ecowas which we fund more than any other country, we're listening to your troubles and complaints.

Wipe your tears, Nigeria has heard of your cries. Fear not now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
If Nigeria cannot stand to provide constant gas supply to Ghana it should say so and pay for the breach of contract. I don't understand why the strike action in Nigeria has to be problem to another country, Ghana in this case. We should stop displaying this backward mentality in every respect of our businesses. This is unacceptable and should be criticized by all Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by IloveGH: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahahaha see iconize's pant drying somewhere in Shitland grin

*DIES* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Charley, easy on iconize wai. Don't make him commit suicide oo. I heard he is our in-law grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by IloveGH: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
all4naija: If Nigeria cannot stand to provide constant gas supply to Ghana it should say so and pay for the breach of contract. I don't understand why the strike action in Nigeria has to be problem to another country, Ghana in this case. We should stop displaying this backward mentality in every respect of our businesses. This is unacceptable and should be criticized by all Nigerians.

Keep speaking the truth bros! At least not all Nigerians think like our in-law iconize.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
all4naija: If Nigeria cannot stand to provide constant gas supply to Ghana it should say so and pay for the breach of contract. I don't understand why the strike action in Nigeria has to be problem to another country, Ghana in this case. We should stop displaying this backward mentality in every respect of our businesses. This is unacceptable and should be criticized by all Nigerians.

For once I agree with you

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: how can we have a great discussion when all nigerians are brainless?
Men, you're beyond Foolish.

Even a delinquent juvenile would put up a bettet defence than you.

You couldn't defend any of the points i raised but came up without only lame words like a block headed gorrilla.

A brainless nigerian has put africa in the global font with a .5 trillion dollar economy.

Has been funding ecowas single handly with over 70 percent input.

Brainless Nigeria which is still the only african in space with 3 maned ssttalite. Should i go on. educationally we have produced Sonyinka and Achebe.
Where is ghana's equivalent ?

Dumb, unimaginative, itinerant, grass-chewing baboon.

Nigeria is still providing an E platform for you to still be heard even in your mentally retarded state of mind. Ignoramus. Senseless Patriot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz: Men, you're beyond Foolish.

Even a delinquent juvenile would put up a bettet defence than you.

You couldn't defend any of the points i raised but came up without only lame words like a block headed gorrilla.

A brainless nigerian has put africa in the global font with a .5 trillion dollar economy.

Has been funding ecowas single handly with over 70 percent input.

Brainless Nigeria which is still the only african in space with 3 maned ssttalite. Should i go on. educationally we have produced Sonyinka and Achebe.
Where is ghana's equivalent ?

Dumb, unimaginative, itinerant, grass-chewing baboon.

Nigeria is still providing an E platform for you to still be heard even in your mentally retarded state of mind. Ignoramus. Senseless Patriot.
blah blah blah, jobless clown, just admit that nigeria is a hell-hole and u are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: blah blah blah, jobless clown, just admit that nigeria is a hell-hole and u are a fool.

lol!! You really are pointless and your pointlessness has made this match a no contest.

Come to think of it, any fool can say what you have been saying.

But I, Lezz, The ghana slayer cannot be seen anymore arguing with a ghanaian.

Stupidity is contagious.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz:

lol!! You really are great and you are awesome too.

Come to think of it, i will never insult u again.

But I, Lezz, The nigerian slave will always serve ghanaians.

Stupidity is contagious.
thank you bro!
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: thank you bro Lezz for whopping my coal black ghanaian azz silly. I and my other zombie ghanaian pushovers have learnt our lessons

you're welcome, son.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz:

you're welcome, son.
abeg! I dont want to be the son of a brainess bokogerian like u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
SantaMafia: OMG chei boys scouts paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin roforofo naija boys scouts grin grin grin chei
Honestly,they are just a bunch of clueless clowns.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
SantaMafia: grin grin grin shitnigerians live in a zoo with a zookeeper for president grin
The zoo keeper is even dumber than his animals

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by jamesbawa(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
iconize:

My uncle sent me $200 but when I changed it to cedis I needed a gayna must go bag to carry the money - Okijajuju.
hehehehe.... now dats funny grin[quote author=iconize]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Woman Uses Her ‘Spider-Woman’ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.