Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) (5242 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Vs Linda Ikeji:Who Rocked The Denim Outfit Better?(photos) / Nick Cannon & Nicole Murphy Share Romantic Valentine’s Day Date In NY / Ymcmb Rapper Tyga Purchases A $2.2 Million Maybach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2014
The father of the twins in no doubt stole the show with the wooping expensive shoes worth $2.2M on which he graced the grand finale of "America's Got Talent". Nick amidst his divorce saga with the famous Diva and songstress "Mariah Carey", attended the event as his ususal "Mr Showbiz".
Smug Nick, 33, seemed delighted by the footwear, which have 14,000 full-cut round white diamonds set onto white gold, with a total carat weight of 340 carats.

Continue read and see more pictures of the shoe here

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2014
He should use it to walk on water cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 6:25am On Sep 18, 2014
justi4jesu: He should use it to walk on water cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by qadeerkug(m): 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
too much money awww nd d shoe looks like my@home"""""nd my worth $2millar

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 6:28am On Sep 18, 2014
qadeerkug: too much money awww nd d shoe looks like my@home"""""nd my worth $2millar

grin grin
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by pretydiva(f): 6:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Issokay
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by estyvino(m): 6:42am On Sep 18, 2014
justi4jesu: He should use it to walk on water cheesy
if I rock that shoe, I swear I go fly(roar) pass eagle
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Sep 18, 2014
estyvino:
if I rock that shoe, I swear I go fly(roar) pass eagle

him no suppose use am match ground sef smiley
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

grin grin grin
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

abi ooo
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
spectramissile: The father of the twins in no doubt stole the show with the wooping expensive shoes worth $510M on which he graced the grand finale of "America's Got Talent". Nick amidst his divorce saga with the famous Diva and songstress "Mariah Carey", attended the event as his ususal "Mr Showbiz".
Smug Nick, 33, seemed delighted by the footwear, which have 14,000 full-cut round white diamonds set onto white gold, with a total carat weight of 340 carats.

YOU LIE O! NICK CANNON AND MARIAH Carey are both worth $530M..I wonder where u got ur fact from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by McWhillion(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2014
That niggar wears a property worth about #82.6 billion on his feet? That's crazy!!! Op are you sure?
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by datguru: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2014
He should be able to fly with the shoes naw undecided
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by killzone(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Wait will the shoe allow u to fly or walk water.510 million dollars on a shoe.Something he will still stop wearing.mtttccccchhhheeewww
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Koolmexxi(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2014
All this celebs and their fake lie-lie borrow polives. How much is his career worth. Anyway sha, he'll return it to fashion label wey get am afta d show.
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2014
spectramissile: The father of the twins in no doubt stole the show with the wooping expensive shoes worth $510M on which he graced the grand finale of "America's Got Talent". Nick amidst his divorce saga with the famous Diva and songstress "Mariah Carey", attended the event as his ususal "Mr Showbiz".

lies! How much is the man worth?
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Nick cannon looks like the black petr baelish, I mean little finger from GOT...

Op u must have a phd in lieology
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Cleffwizzy(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2014
JbravoAdodger: Nick cannon looks like the black petr baelish, I mean little finger from GOT...

Op u must have a phd in lieology
grin
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2014
this shoe go save Nigeria from poverty....also the shoe can make u fly...#UGLY SHOE
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by kommiejewel(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
$510 million? Him buy am on credit ni? undecided
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by qadeerkug(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2014
kommiejewel: $510 million? Him buy am on credit ni? undecided
nop on loan
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Op stop lying. House of Harry Winston’s Ruby Shoes still remains the worlds most expensive. And it costs $3M.

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2014
The shoe no fine for my eye joor
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by BlackBaron: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2014
The shoe is damn ugly.

Looks like a Chrome footwear.
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by cirmuell(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
Lmao @ $510M
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: Op stop lying. House of Harry Winston’s Ruby Shoes still remains the worlds most expensive. And it costs $3M.

ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU,RE STILL LIVING BEHIND AND NOT UPDATED. REPUTABLE AND FOREIGN ONLINE MEDIALS, SPECIFIED THE WOTH TO BE $510M AND ALSO RATED IT THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOE, YOU MUST DEFINITELY BE A LEARNER TO DOUBT THE STORY. ONLY GOD KNOWS WERE YOU GOT THAT ABA MADE SHOE FROM WHICH YOU ARE RATING $3M, MAYBE IT WAS THE KING OF YOUR VILLAGE THAT RATED IT TO BE THAT AMOUNT

Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Common copy and paste news , you can't report properly. The shoes are worth 2m$ while his divorce with Mariah is 510m$...
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2014
Khalessi: Common copy and paste news , you can't report properly. The shoes are worth 2m$ while his divorce with Mariah is 510m$...

learner, go check on dailymail and compare their news with mine to see if its copy and paste, am only making refference to them
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2014
spectramissile:

learner, go check on dailymail and compare their news with mine to see if its copy and paste, am only making refference to them
I've read this "news" on dailymail and I left a comment.
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2014
spectramissile:

ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU,RE STILL LIVING BEHIND AND NOT UPDATED. REPUTABLE AND FOREIGN ONLINE MEDIALS, SPECIFIED THE WOTH TO BE $510M AND ALSO RATED IT THE MOST EXPENSIVE SHOE, YOU MUST DEFINITELY BE A LEARNER TO DOUBT THE STORY. ONLY GOD KNOWS WERE YOU GOT THAT ABA MADE SHOE FROM WHICH YOU ARE RATING $3M, MAYBE IT WAS THE KING OF YOUR VILLAGE THAT RATED IT TO BE THAT AMOUNT

so wat sense have you made with this comment. Back up ur argument with facts instead of name calling. For all i know House of Harry Winston’s Ruby Shoes still remains the worlds most expensive shoe. You think i'm wrong? Then back up wit facts
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2014
spectramissile:

i just read the news on dailymail and it clearly stated the shoe is worth $2.2M.
Re: Nick Cannon Rocked World Most Expensive Shoe Worth $2.2 Million (see Pictures) by spectramissile: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: i just read the news on dailymail and it clearly stated the shoe is worth $2.2M.

thanks ooo, exactly what is written here also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Richest Entertainers. / Blonde Ambition: Laura Ikeji Steals The Spotlight From Linda Ikeji In Paris / Throwback Pics: Archbishop Benson Idahosa And Pastor Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.