Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,573 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ (24885 Views)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / Excuse Me God, Are You Partial? Must Read.. / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by wickyyolo: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: Why didn't you say Nigeria, Africa or the Middle East will rule the world. Aren't we the most religious people on earth? Why do you choose the far East Nations when most of them are godless? I am sure you must be referring to China. Later you would say god developed their country.
Don't think there are no religious people in the far eastern nations(except north korea) the Nation to be the next world world power will come from the far east. I strongly believe its korea(south). Middle east has been a failure since the middle ages if not it would hv been them.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2014
se0un: One day God will die and men will live on other planets. fp

This one u r living now, is it Life?.....May God forgive you and May God help us...Amen
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by daveP(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Khalessi: America was built on a Godly foundation. Now all that is lost.
they can as well omit the following

God bless America.
In God we trust

if the UK wants to follow, they can as well omit the 1st line of their anthem "God bless the Queen"

its really endtimethings#

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Olong(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: THE EARLIER RELIGION OR THE CONCEPT OF A SPIRITUAL CREATOR CALLED ''GOD'' IS RID OF THE BETTER FOR MANKIND. AMERICA CREATED THE GOD, JESUS YOU SERVE AND ALL THAT. RELIGION HAMPERS THE REAL GENIUS IN MAN.

I pity you... ndo!
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Godsate: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
so help me God
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by oncheckent: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: HISTORICAL FIGURES LIKE ADOLF HITLER UNDERSTOOD THE DEPTH OF THIS MULTI-MILKY GALAXICAL UNIVERSE WE DWELL. HE KNEW RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT GREAT HISTORICAL GIMMICKS, THEREFORE, HE WANTED TO RID MANKING OF THIS TERRIBLE DISASTER STARTING WITH WWII. THUS, I DEEMED ADOLF HITLER AS THE GREATEST BEING TO EVER WALK THIS EARTH, WHO REALLY UNDERSTOOD AND COMPREHENDED THE ETHERS OF THIS WORLD. AMERICA KNEW THIS AND ACTED FAST ''EN-AID'' BRITAIN.

''CHRISTIANITY IS NOTHING BUT A WILLY JEWISH SCHEME TO GAIN CONTROL OF THE WORLD BY EXALTING WEAKNESS OVER STRENGTH. JESUS WAS NEVER A JEW BUT THE BASTARD SON OF A ROMAN SOLDIER. PAUL WAS THE GREATEST JEWISH SWINDLER OF ALL TIME''- ADOLF HITLER TABLE TALKS(1942)

''HE (JESUS) WAS MEANT TO COME BEFORE ME, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE COME, HE MUST BOW OUT FOR THE FUHRER''- ADOLF HITLER, WOLFLAIR, SUPREME HEADQUARTER(1940).
You know I actually respect the Fuhrer as an administrator and a military tactician,that's where it stops. As a man he was the vilest of all. And it is unfortunate that a human being will speak well of him talk much less as to quote him. Whatever it is that's wrong with your head I don't know but stop reading those books that are giving you this vile notions and if you are doing any sort of drugs you had better stop.

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Dreyl(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
my friend why are you so senseless?
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Your response is quite apt.Wetin civilization and freedom right go cause for this world... lipsrsealed

Whatever happened to the slogan "God's own Nation"
GRAND30: The decline from grace has begun for America. GOD doesn't need anyone nation's acknowledgement to be who HE is. The LORD states it plainly,
"For I am the LORD, I change not..." (Malachi 3:6).
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by cococandy(f): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Each to their own.
Not everyone who proclaim God's name actually keep to his commandments.
They remember him when it's convenient
They remember him when they want show that they are holy
But put him aside when they want to fulfil their selfish desires.

I prefer an honest atheist to a hypocritical 'believer'

At least if you're a believer who still sins like me grin, try be humble and not condemn the unbelievers as if you're better than them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Dreyl(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: THE EARLIER RELIGION OR THE CONCEPT OF A SPIRITUAL CREATOR CALLED ''GOD'' IS RID OF THE BETTER FOR MANKIND. AMERICA CREATED THE GOD, JESUS YOU SERVE AND ALL THAT. RELIGION HAMPERS THE REAL GENIUS IN MAN.
feed on your delusion girl,time will surely come when you will realize the shít you have put yourself in.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by fm7070: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
A country whose motto is: God first will not change to something else? Doom is looming for them.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by GRAND30(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Your response is quite apt.Wetin civilization and [/b]freedom right[b] go cause for this world... lipsrsealed

Whatever happened to the slogan "God's own Nation"

I'm baffled brother. Anyway I will never refer to America as GOD'S own nation anymore. Those guys are shifting ground pretty fast. Too bad!
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by porka: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
donbenie: Left to the fanatics alone we all will still be living in the dark ages,the fact on the ground is that man has advanced the most wherever the yoke of religion and it's baggage has been mostly thrown off,look at the world today,the most religious regions on earth today are equally the most backward,Africa,Middle East,anybody?while the less religious are the most advanced and progressive nations on earth,China, Europe, America,these are incontrovertible facts..

Is it the same United States of America or which America?

Always do a little check before believing what your friends or professors tell you.

Take time and go through this link and see if your assertion is right or not.

http://religions.pewforum.org/reports

It's the minority so-called non-religious but influential politicians, media practitioners, actors, business people and professors that are "wishing" and working very hard for a non-religious America.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by lilbazy(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Scyllapatron: nice move, in fact the word "God" should be banned in schools, courts, hospitals and public places.
God have mercy upon ur soul.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Ayostically: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2014
poik: There are two forces in the universe. Good and evil. God and the devil. America has refused God's help.
Tru. Jst as they removd morni prayers in schools n soon permitd d study of "harrypotter" l mean witshcraft, they hv nw omittd "so help me God" soon they wil permit so hep me satan.
All na freedom of choice, afterall they already hv churchofsatan
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Idrismusty97(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
wickyyolo:
Don't think there are no religious people in the far eastern nations(except north korea) the Nation to be the next world world power will come from the far east. I strongly believe its korea(south). Middle east has been a failure since the middle ages if not it would hv been them.
Why do you choose South Korea out of the whole Far Eastern Nations? When they are not at peace with their Northern brothers, A war between those two nations would be devastating for both of them. The criteria for a Nation to rule the world is strong economy and military prowess. Out of all the Nations in the Far East the one that best fit those criteria is China. The Chinese Yuan would still replaced the dollar as the international currency. By mid next year 2015 it is estimated that the China GDP would overtake the US as the largest in the world. Their military are equally great and leagues ahead of South Korea. Even if China don't rule the world India will, If India don't Japan will! South Korea is nowhere near the list. I don't know why you even choose Korea. But that's a topic for another day.

2 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2014
I bet that's(slogan) the next thing freedom rights activists 'll take down...let dem kuku come out plain...You cannot serve God and mammon
GRAND30:

I'm baffled brother. Anyway I will never refer to America as GOD'S own nation anymore. Those guys are shifting ground pretty fast. Too bad!
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by blackorpheus(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014

Ode leeyi sha..
The 'God' concept is too unimaginable for your 'something'-billion-cell brain to comprehend.
What men do not comprehend, they dispute.
Ode.
Man is mortal. He will die. And, turn to manure for cemetery grass.
All in the presence of the Mind that designed the universe.
God just dey laff una.

Awon ode.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by hungryboy(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
So don't help me god

1 Like

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by miqos02(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
so help me GOD
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by MabraO: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
Some Nigerians re religious bigot
Wetin concern una if America removes God from a mere phrase
Remember d commandment
"Don't call d name of thy lord in vain"
I believe d name is being misused
Any lil thing una don quickly call d name
While bleeping oh or shitting u still call d name

Rada rada
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by JEITO: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2014
But why the name "GOD" they bite these atheists for body sef undecided
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Fool! You will have your duplex in the hottest parts of hell.

Matthew 5:22

and if you call someone a fool, you'll be in danger of the fire of hell.

If he got duplex, you got mansion. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by brainb0xx(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2014
And after a press confrence sometime soon, dey will round up by saying "God Bless America"
SMD...:-)
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Bizibi(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
cococandy: Each to their own.
Not everyone who proclaim God's name actually keep to his commandments.
They remember him when it's convenient
They remember him when they want show that they are holy
But put him aside when they want to fulfil their selfish desires.

I prefer an honest atheist to a hypocritical 'believer'

At least if you're a believer who still sins like me grin, try be humble and not condemn the unbelievers as if you're better than them.
u want to join to league.....u re welcome
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

Matthew 5:22

and if you call someone a fool, you'll be in danger of the fire of hell.

If he got duplex, you got mansion. grin grin grin

A fool thinks in his heart that there is no God. If just thinking in your heart qualifies you as a fool then saying it out makes you a super fool. That guy is actually a superfool! Now fvck off my mentions or you will not like the other side of me.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by ceejay675(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2014
good
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

A fool thinks in his heart that there is no God. If just thinking in your heart qualifies you as a fool then saying it out makes you a super fool. That guy is actually a superfool! Now fvck off my mentions or you will not like the other side of me.

FYI, I am a Christian and it goes to show bible contradicts itself.

Ermm, I am not going to fvck off your mention.

Do your worst. cool

5 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by klarke(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
sexzskil: NEVER A JEW BUT THE BASTARD SON OF A ROMAN SOLDIER. PAUL WAS THE GREATEST JEWISH SWINDLER OF ALL TIME''- ADOLF HITLER TABLE

Where is ur hitler today? U know how he died right?
What is d base of ur claims? Off course its borne out of hatred & bitterness against Jesus. But deep inside ur heart u know u'r lost. U've been work so hard trying to convince urself that God is a fairy tale, but deep inside u knw is a lie. U need God, He loves u more than u can tell, evn though u keep on rejecting Him.
Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by hungryboy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

a bigger fool is that man who worships a god who hardly answers his prayers

3 Likes

Re: The Air Force Will Now Allow Airmen To Omit ‘so Help Me God’ by drstone1: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Scyllapatron]nice move, in fact the word "God" should be banned in schools, courts, hospitals and public places.[/quote

It is a Pity. Not long ago the Queen of England decided to veto the homo sexual law and embrace anti-God agenda of multi cultural secularist, and what do you see. Their united kingdom is threatened to fall apart.
With the way America is going ov er democratic and freedom humanist Obama- I won't be surprised of more shockers coming against the USA in the years ahead.
IT IS TIME for those who believe God to Affirm who they stand with and distinguish themselves from the rabble of anti-God secularist. Else they may have to come to terms with humbling and shocking reality in several magnitudes like what we are already beginning to see. The shameful execution of Us ambassador to libya, Sotlof n Co by unusual elements. And the Cluelessness on its leadership as to what to do in response to latest challenges.

As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.
The leadership of men by fellow men who are not subject to the authority of the Divine God is a monstroucity and will always end up in disaster when confronted any evil supernatural forces!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Growing Atheist Community / Princewill Iheme: Only Igbo President Will Save Nigeria / 15 Photos You Will Relate To If You Grew In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.