Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Patterns Of Personality - (amazing DVD VIDEO ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Patterns Of Personality - (amazing DVD VIDEO ) (651 Views)

Dvd Video Study For Education, Certifications & Skills (watch, Listen & Learn) / Do You Have Personality And Emotions??? #wordupvol8 / Personality Traits To Admire And Acquire [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patterns Of Personality - (amazing DVD VIDEO ) by stmartynz(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Patterns of Personality - Eben Pagan
Entrepreneurship, Romance, Leadership & Others DVDs

Available

TITLE DESCRIPTION:

One of the most interesting topics I've ever studied is the psychology of PERSONALITY TYPES.

And it's also one of the topics I get the most questions about.

I've been using personality type systems for over 10 years now to build teams, succeed in business, make my relationships better... and most importantly to understand MYSELF better... so I can create more and more success in my life.

Watch this video if you're interested in learning the magic of PERSONALITY TYPES

In this program you will learn:

- How to "type" yourself - understand your own personality, preferences...
- How to spot your own blind spots, so that they don't hurt you or take you down...
- How to "type" others - the clues to understand what the personality type of the other person is...
- How to spot personality problems in advance... and avoid the conflicts of different types
- How to know what someone else will do when "the pressure is on", when they are under stress...
- and much much more...

http://teachyourselfanything.com.ng/?4594,en_patterns-of-personality-eben-pagan (copy and paste in your browser)

If you want this DVD COURSE please contact - 07035754077

We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria... safe and secure (Quality Guaranteed)

FOR MANY MORE TRAINING VIDEOS CHECK OUT!

Website - tya.com.ng
Phone - 07035754077

Re: Patterns Of Personality - (amazing DVD VIDEO ) by stmartynz(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2014
All TYA DVD plays on regular playing machine

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Here; A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal Episode 6 / Buy Watch At Konga At Cheaper Rate / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammyaward With Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.