Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker (8058 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / The New Roofing Sheets In Town ( Must Read) / Stone Coated Roofing Projects, Locations And Prices Per Sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by FastShipping: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Neat Job! Keep it up bros.
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Adeniyi MD Life Light Properties
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by esteltiarra: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
For how long was this building on ground before you commenced the roofing?
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Moses112: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is a neat job. is this house to be roofed with longspan aluminium and not step tiles?
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
esteltiarra: For how long was this building on ground before you commenced the roofing?
four years
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Moses112: This is a neat job. is this house to be roofed with longspan aluminium and not step tiles?
We are Using longspan
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
We had a lot of natural delay, the rain falls continuously since we started this project

Thanks
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by esteltiarra: 5:20am On Oct 02, 2014
HsLBroker: four years

Just curious to know, if a building is left like this for 4years, does it make it stronger considering the element that has come on it like sun, rain etc, what are the advantages and disadvantages of leaving a building for 4, 5 or 6years without roofing it.............thanks.. cool
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by FastShipping: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
^^^^

Good Question.....
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by esteltiarra: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
FastShipping: ^^^^

Good Question.....

l'm waiting for him to respond because l really want to know if it does make the building stronger or weaker... wink
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by kopell: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
I love to get professional in the house to answer the great question that gentle man ask?
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
leaving a building without roofing for years doesn't make is stronger, it's just a matter of time before the sun, rain, wind, dew and some other unknown elements bring down such a building, even iron rod when left outside for years under the sun, rain e.t.c will rust and go down to the soil. i will properly answer the above question very soon.
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by jinhurooftile(f): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2014
Good Job,sir! Congratulations from Myra!

Myra
Mobile/whatsapp:0086 15863954022
YIM:rooftile1
Email:myra@jinhucorp.com

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by jinhurooftile(f): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2014
HsLBroker:
cool
HsLBroker:
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by mossycreek: 3:26am On Oct 09, 2014
The 200k you paid, is it for both nogging of the roofing and the Ceiling or was just for the roofing alone. Please let me know because am at this stage on my site. And also, can I have the phone number of the carpenter?
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
mossycreek:
The 200k you paid, is it for both nogging of the roofing and the Ceiling or was just for the roofing alone. Please let me know because am at this stage on my site. And also, can I have the phone number of the carpenter?
both the roofing and the noggin sir, and this is a life light properties work, we have many carpenters working under our company so if you are contacting anybody, i'm the one you are contacting because I bear the sole responsibility of this company. Thanks for your patronage and my number is 08088574969, 09034015519
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by mossycreek: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Can some help to take a look at this Quote, I have the my roofing plan below. It is almost the same as what is on this trend. I do not understand why i will spend 1.2m on roofing and ceiling

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by mossycreek: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Note

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by mossycreek: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Here is the quote he gave me

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
mossycreek:
Can some help to take a look at this Quote, I have the my roofing plan below. It is almost the same as what is on this trend. I do not understand why i will spend 1.2m on roofing and ceiling
i will get back to you as soon as possible
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
mossycreek:
Here is the quote he gave me
this is the quote i have for you for this two roofing (the main building and the BQ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by kopell: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Competition good oh, thanks to power of Internet. Clean bill you're noteted.
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
kopell:
Competition good oh, thanks to power of Internet. Clean bill you're noteted.
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2014
We are done on the roofing of this houses the main building and the bq, thanks for following

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2014
We thank you God for the success

Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by esteltiarra: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2014
@Op.............what will be the cost of aluminium roofing sheets for these 2building?...........thanks
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Just finished taking the measurement of the aluminum, i will do the calculation and post it later today or tomorrow by God grace, thanks for following, God bless you all for your love and patronage
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
esteltiarra:
@Op.............what will be the cost of aluminium roofing sheets for these 2building?...........thanks
just finished taking the measurement of the aluminum, i will do the calculation and post it later today or tomorrow by God grace, thanks for following, God bless you all for your love and patronage
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by esteltiarra: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
HsLBroker:
just finished taking the measurement of the aluminum, i will do the calculation and post it later today or tomorrow by God grace, thanks for following, God bless you all for your love and patronage

Ok, still following you bumper to bumper, your roofing was nice and l look forward to see the finishing when the aluminium work is done, hope it will be oven bake and what mm are you going to use, will it be .3, 4 or 5mm...thanks............ tongue
Re: New Roofing Projects At Ijebu Imushin, Ogun State For A Nairalander by hslbroker by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
esteltiarra:

Ok, still following you bumper to bumper, your roofing was nice and l look forward to see the finishing when the aluminium work is done, hope it will be oven bake and what mm are you going to use, will it be .3, 4 or 5mm...thanks............ tongue
it will be oven baked and i will make a strong suggestion for 0.45mm for the roofing covering because that is the standard, any factory caught selling 0.30 or 0.35 for roofing covering will be seal off by SON (Standard Organization of Nigeria) but for the ridges, eave angle, bottom angles, ceiling cladding, wall trimmer, valley gutters eave angle, facial cladding will be 0.55 so that the roofing will come out fine and standard but if the owner of this house insist on 0.55 throughout it will be just fine, but it will cost more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Gutters- Everything About Roof Gutters, Rainwater Harvesting And Drainage / P.O.P Ceiling Designs And Everything Else Related To It / Home Automation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.