Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? (3547 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Thats true... There was a time when the sultan endorses candidates... And whosoever he endorses, wins, and that was final. Now things habe changed they crying wolf!!!

I'm enjoying this, they can keep on crying. They picked a wrong target in Pastor Ayo. angry angry angry
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: do you have proof to this claim? Which candidate did he endorse? Have you ever seen any Emir or Sultan going for political campaigns? Infact,have you seen any well known Christian Clerics going for political campaigns as the bling bling pastor does?

Did oyedepo endorse Aregbe over omisore?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
berem: do you have proof to this claim? Which candidate did he endorse? Have you ever seen any Emir or Sultan going for political campaigns? Infact,have you seen any well known Christian Clerics going for political campaigns as the bling bling pastor does?
Nope... I haven't seen any of such. I gave an instance earlier about the reason for the sack of the then sultan of sokoto by Abacha... Although they still do make some political decisions but do so at their sutting room
And wtf* who brought that name bling bling You must be high fine
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Bros nor vex... How you take know

It's the jerry curl pastors word against mine besides it's defence holds no water.
Why his plane?
Only fools believe the useless man.he told us the plane is strictly for pastoral duty yet tge plane was found in SA to purchase arms. Is that part of his pastoral duties.
The bling bling fool is a crook. Shame to xtianity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Bros nor vex... How you take know

Because the bible which the bling bling fool ought to follow said so.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mogidi: While Imams and Emirs e.g Sanusi can meddle in politics, Christians are expected to stay mute and pray to God until boko haram over run their domain, thank God for people like Ayo Oritsejafor ja re.

Christians in Bornu, Jos, Kaduna have almost been decimated yet you won't find the Catholic church taking a stance, when all its congregation are wiped out, lets see how they'd get their lucrative Sunday offerings.
you jonathanians have sold your soul and conscience to the devil. Just for GEJ to rule again, you throw caution to the wind. What you are saying in essence is that christians should pick up arms and fight, right? It's either you are not a christian or jonathan has blinded you. We christians are to suffer thesame faith as jesus and his disciples. Only lazy christians are afraid of such so they pick up arms, join political parties etc not knowing that such battle tactics belongs to the devil who's the god of this world and the one that appoints evil leaders. Listen to what jesus christ said when he could have defended himself- John 18:36 - Jesus
answered, My kingdom
is not of this world: if
my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants
fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is
my kingdom not from hence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

Because the bible which the bling bling fool ought to follow said so.
Please biblical proof undecided
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

I'm enjoying this, they can keep on crying. They picked a wrong target in Pastor Ayo. angry angry angry
That man doesn't take rubbish... He is not even those God come and save us pastor... I love his style, i love his swaggs, i love his actions!!!
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

shocked

Brownfool, i can see that ur head is due for another round of smashing u this useless pagan.
One time, u honour the furker at the palace, another u are sucking bling bling cocck. What exactly do u stand for.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Please biblical proof undecided

Bling bling fool is a murderer for trading in arms albeit illegally. Did Christ encourage his ever ready disciples to pick up harms despite huge persecution?Go to qouted passage.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
That man doesn't take rubbish... He is not even those God come and save us pastor... I love his style, i love his swaggs, i love his actions!!!

There is a reason God put him in CAN's leadership at this time. The more they cry about him, the more heat he gives them.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: you jonathanians have sold your soul and conscience to the devil. Just for GEJ to rule again, you throw caution to the wind. What you are saying in essence is that christians should pick up arms and fight, right? It's either you are not a christian or jonathan has blinded you. We christians are to suffer thesame faith as jesus and his disciples. Only lazy christians are afraid of such so they pick up arms, join political parties etc not knowing that such battle tactics belongs to the devil who's the god of this world and the one that appoints evil leaders. Listen to what jesus christ said when he could have defended himself- John 18:36 - Jesus
answered, My kingdom
is not of this world: if
my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants
fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is
my kingdom not from hence.
[s]. We christians are to suffer thesame faith as jesus and his disciples[/s].
Sire do you know about Elija the apostle of fire in the bible Why didn't he allow the armies to capture and kill him?
Please show me biblical proof where scriptures says we should die
Am not a die hard fan of GEJ yet am not the Christian that sits and get slaughtered hoping to go to heaven.
Also, Jesus kingdom is not of this world, does that mean we shouldn't live on earth Why did God create the earth then? Perhaps i suggest to make your heavenly calling faster you could pack your stuffs and go reside in borno... Anyway am not saying Christians should carry guns anyway, but its time we make decision in politics that helps wellbeing and stop these senseless activities and seriously on a Christian leader can do that!!!
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

There is a reason God put him in CAN's leadership at this time. The more they cry about him, the more heat he gives them.
Inshort... I am following you...
ThankGod we still have sane Christians... grin
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Bling bling fool is a murderer for trading in arms albeit illegally. Did Christ encourage his ever ready disciples to pick up harms despite huge persecution?Go to qouted passage[/s].
Do you listen to news at all
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
. We christians are to suffer thesame faith as jesus and his disciples.
Sire do you know about Elija the apostle of fire in the bible Why didn't he allow the armies to capture and kill him?
Please show me biblical proof where scriptures says we should die
Am not a die hard fan of GEJ yet am not the Christian that sits and get slaughtered hoping to go to heaven.
Also, Jesus kingdom is not of this world, does that mean we shouldn't live on earth Why did God create the earth then? Perhaps i suggest to make your heavenly calling faster you could pack your stuffs and go reside in borno... Anyway am not saying Christians should carry guns anyway, but its time we make decision in politics that helps wellbeing and stop these senseless activities and seriously on a Christian leader can do that!!!

Only an Islamist will use those words. Let us wait to be hung in Nigeria, then we are good Christians. Let's tell Satan to get behind us. That's the reason,they hate Pastor Ayo, because he preaches, the doctrine of self defense.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria continues to be the most dangerous nation for Christians—where more Christians have been killed last year than all around the Muslim world combined. In one instance, Boko Haram Muslim militants stormed the home of a Pentecostal pastor and secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and opened fire on him, instantly murdering him.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3904/nigeria-christians-murdered
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles: Nigeria continues to be the most dangerous nation for Christians—where more Christians have been killed last year than all around the Muslim world combined. In one instance, Boko Haram Muslim militants stormed the home of a Pentecostal pastor and secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria, and opened fire on him, instantly murdering him.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3904/nigeria-christians-murdered
Can you imagine... And they will tell me i shouldn't defend myself because God wants me to die... Smh*
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Very soon they will understand that northern Christians and southern Christians are different...
We won't just die for nothing... Not without a fight!!! Haba...
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, i can see that ur head is due for another round of smashing u this useless pagan.
One time, u honour the furker at the palace, another u are sucking bling bling cocck. What exactly do u stand for.

That you keep licking SLS assss make you a Muslim right? See how stup1d you are, retardemdem, when will you ever comment with your sense?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:

Ignore him, he's yaba patient
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Can you imagine... And they will tell me i shouldn't defend myself because God wants me to die... Smh*

As Bishop Idahosa, use to say in those days, "heaven will not come down to help you. You must step out in faith and possess your possession".

Self defense is a God given right, that's all Pastor Ayo is saying. Step out and do all things you can to protect your church, your family, your business and your lives.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Inshort... I am following you...
ThankGod we still have sane Christians... grin

Thanks, I'm going to follow you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

Ignore him, he's yaba patient
grin grin grin
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:

What useless news?
What is a pastoral jet that ought to be doing pastoral work doing in SA to purchase arms?

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

That you keep licking SLS assss make you a Muslim right? See how stup1d you are, retardemdem, when will you ever comment with your sense?

Brownfool, am no muslim and I lick no one the same way u succk jonaadaft, ur useless oba and now bling bling fool. U only stand for fools.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, am no muslim and I lick no one the same way u succk jonaadaft, ur useless oba and now bling bling fool. U only stand for fools.

Retardemdem,I know you no Muslim, but my question to you is, since you lick SLS here day and night does that mean you are a Muslim? If the answer is no, and you you calling me a pagan because I asked idiat like you to respect the sacred throne of the Oba. Then you need to return to yaba and complete your medication. Btw did you skip drugs?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by MarshRiley(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
I was disappointed yesterday when some christians came here to rant about the CAN president
Its because you people can dress and go to church without any fear that's why u dnt knw his value...for we in the north that need battalions of soldiers to guide us in church because of our muslim brothers,we respect him and support him and he's so permitted to support whoever he wants to support,he's not a toy boy CAN president for the muslims
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
MarshRiley: I was disappointed yesterday when some christians came here to rant about the CAN president
Its because you people can dress and go to church without any fear that's why u dnt knw his value...for we in the north that need battalions of soldiers to guide us in church because of our muslim brothers,we respect him and support him and he's so permitted to support whoever he wants to support,he's not a toy boy CAN president for the muslims
Godbless you and ypour children.
Because they can still talk and hold the Bible they have no idea what CAN resident is doing and the battles he is fighting
Plus God be with you and protect all you christians in the north
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

Retardemdem,I know you no Muslim, but my question to you is, since you lick SLS here day and night does that mean you are a Muslim? If the answer is no, and you you calling me a pagan because I asked idiat like you to respect the sacred throne of the Oba. Then you need to return to yaba and complete your medication. Btw did you skip drugs?
Demdem:

Am so sure nor be here una issue start... Make una gather una village people sitdown settle this una matter abeg!!!
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
and you think jesus christ would be happy that s so-called disciple of his had plans to load a plane with ammunitions and weapons of destruction which are against the peace he came to preach to mankind? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by MarshRiley(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Godbless you and ypour children.
Because they can still talk and hold the Bible they have no idea what CAN resident is doing and the battles he is fighting
Plus God be with you and protect all you christians in the north
Amen o my brother
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

What useless news?
What is a pastoral jet that ought to be doing pastoral work doing in SA to purchase arms?
Bros, you are the one labelling it a pastoral jet oh grin and also CAN's work isn't just pastoral but ensuring the peace and safety of this country... My question for you, why do you hate or have been brainwashed to hate CAN and her PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp / Unbelievable! Can This Happen In Nigeria? (pictures ) / Check Out The State Of The Only National Stadium Nigeria Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.