Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? (3545 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: and you think jesus christ would be happy that s so-called disciple of his had plans to load a plane with ammunitions and weapons of destruction which are against the peace he came to preach to mankind? undecided

When you see ship loads of ammunition,. what will you say then? You want us to sit and wait for you and friends to come behead us? undecided undecided Jesus will not descend from heaven to protect the Church, the church will and must protect itself. Preach your gospel of unilateral disarmament to those, that bomb, behead and kill more Christians in Nigeria, than any place on planet earth.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
[s]. We christians are to suffer thesame faith as jesus and his disciples[/s].
Sire do you know about Elija the apostle of fire in the bible Why didn't he allow the armies to capture and kill him?
Please show me biblical proof where scriptures says we should die
Am not a die hard fan of GEJ yet am not the Christian that sits and get slaughtered hoping to go to heaven.
Also, Jesus kingdom is not of this world, does that mean we shouldn't live on earth Why did God create the earth then? Perhaps i suggest to make your heavenly calling faster you could pack your stuffs and go reside in borno... Anyway am not saying Christians should carry guns anyway, but its time we make decision in politics that helps wellbeing and stop these senseless activities and seriously on a Christian leader can do that!!!
@bold is elijah the author and finisher of our faith that we must live like him? We ought to live our life like jesus christ who, when soldiers came to arrest, showed we his followers how to react, when he healed the ear of one of the soldiers whom peter chopped off. If it was elijah, violence would have been encouraged. I don't believe in CAN neither do I in oritsejafor; I base my trust in jesus. If you like let your love for GEJ and oritsejafor blind you to your destruction...na you sabi. Just know they won't be there when calamity befalls you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: @bold is elijah the author and finisher of our faith that we must live like him? We ought to live our life like jesus christ who, when soldiers came to arrest, showed we his followers how to react, when he healed the ear of one of the soldiers whom peter chopped off. If it was elijah, violence would have been encouraged. I don't believe in CAN neither do I in oritsejafor; I base my trust in jesus. If you like let your love for GEJ and oritsejafor blind you to your destruction...na you sabi. Just know they won't be there when calamity befalls you.
Get something right, do you know that the destiny of Jesus originally was to die for the sins of the world Inasmuch as that was his destiny he even still fled and avoided them until it was his time... Now you expect us to die untimely and be killed for Nigeria sake when its not our destiny nor our time to die SMH* its a pity!!!
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

When you see ship loads of ammunition,. what will you say then? You want us to sit and wait for you and friends to come behead us? undecided undecided Jesus will not descend from heaven to protect the Church, the church will and must protect itself. Preach your gospel of unilateral disarmament to those, that bomb, behead and kill more Christians in Nigeria, than any place on planet earth.
what do you think will happen at the end time? The satanists will rise up against christians, killing them for not renouncing their faith. People like you who go about arming themselves are those that will be lured to join the anti-christ when you realize they have more weapons than you. The best way to battle such people is to preach peace(remember turn the other cheek) The inability of oritsejafor to do that is the reason why he is arming himself to the teeth. Why didn't paul, peter, james, john, stephen etc arm themselves? You don't use violence against violence as a christian; leave all of that to God and his angels who will bring massive destruction on the devil and his followers in Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: and you think jesus christ would be happy that s so-called disciple of his had plans to load a plane with ammunitions and weapons of destruction which are against the peace he came to preach to mankind? undecided
Firstly it was a country that ordered for it, secondly it wasn't his idea, neither was he aware, thirdly even if he was aware and directly in charge i would still hail that decision cos its overdue

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

Retardemdem,I know you no Muslim, but my question to you is, since you lick SLS here day and night does that mean you are a Muslim? If the answer is no, and you you calling me a pagan because I asked idiat like you to respect the sacred throne of the Oba. Then you need to return to yaba and complete your medication. Btw did you skip drugs?

What's sacred in a useless man that does nothing all year long but ffucks ffucks Ffuck and Ffuck in his palace. U see the fool as ur god and yet u still gat room to still suck both bling bling cocck and Jonathan cocck.
Ffuck sls, i however don't have any issue with him as against the fools u see as ur heros.
By the way, what drug did u say ur papa is currently taking?

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:

Am so sure nor be here una issue start... Make una gather una village people sitdown settle this una matter abeg!!!

No one in my lineage is known to settle issues with eternal fools. It's a taboo. Instead I enjoy smashing his head, it makes me hard

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Firstly it was a country that ordered for it, secondly it wasn't his idea, neither was he aware, thirdly even if he was aware and directly in charge i would still hail that decision cos its overdue
LIES! So the country couldn't go through legal process to purchase arms? How can't it be his idea nor him being aware? How come it was his jet of all the jets in nigeria that got used considering the fact that he's a close ally to jonathan? Your hailing him only buttress the point that you have sold your conscience and no more worthy to be called a christian. May God judge you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: what do you think will happen at the end time? The satanists will rise up against christians, killing them for not renouncing their faith. People like you who go about arming themselves are those that will be lured to join the anti-christ when you realize they have more weapons than you. The best way to battle such people is to preach peace(remember turn the other cheek) The inability of oritsejafor to do that is the reason why he is arming himself to the teeth. Why didn't paul, peter, james, john, stephen etc arm themselves? You don't use violence against violence as a christian; leave all of that to God and his angels who will bring massive destruction on the devil and his followers in Armageddon.
Speaking of the end time scripture records that there would be an Antichrist army, true, thesame Scripture records that they will wage war against israel(the people of God) .... You know the rest... War is fought with guns and the people of God (Bible describe as israel) will stand in battle and God will see them tru by smiting the enemies...
Also, we look at Zerubabel in the Bible, building back the walls arming themselves just to make sure the work of God progresses... Abegi, leave dose matter jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Bros, you are the one labelling it a pastoral jet oh grin and also CAN's work isn't just pastoral but ensuring the peace and safety of this country... My question for you, why do you hate or have been brainwashed to hate CAN and her PRESIDENT

CAN didn't buy the jet. Bling bling fraud claimed his members bought it for him strictly for his pastoral duties.
The question I expect u to answer is...... Using jet to purchase arms in SA, is it part of his pastoral duties? By the way, I don't hate CAN neither do I hate the seat of its president however i disapprove the moduli operandi of the current occupier. The fool is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: what do you think will happen at the end time? The satanists will rise up against christians, killing them for not renouncing their faith. People like you who go about arming themselves are those that will be lured to join the anti-christ when you realize they have more weapons than you. The best way to battle such people is to preach peace(remember turn the other cheek) The inability of oritsejafor to do that is the reason why he is arming himself to the teeth. Why didn't paul, peter, james, john, stephen etc arm themselves? You don't use violence against violence as a christian; leave all of that to God and his angels who will bring massive destruction on the devil and his followers in Armageddon.

I am alive today and nobody will kill me without a fight.Please, preach this message of peace to the groups in Nigeria responsible for mass killings of Christians. Is not an irony, more Nigerians Christians are killed yearly, than the rest of world combined together. Till then, I will be arming myself to the teeth.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

What's sacred in a useless man that does nothing all year long but ffucks ffucks Ffuck and Ffuck in his palace. U see the fool as ur god and yet u still gat room to still suck both bling bling cocck and Jonathan cocck.
Ffuck sls, i however don't have any issue with him as against the fools u see as ur heros.
Me have warned you, until you explain the meaning of bling bling i dont wanna hear that word again or i kee u!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

CAN didn't buy the jet. Bling bling fraud claimed his members bought it for him strictly for his pastoral duties.
The question I expect u to answer is...... Using jet to purchase arms in SA, is it part of his pastoral duties?
Pastoral duties or not... He made it clear and sources confirmed it, both the consultant firm he gave the jet to for business, the federal government and other responsible and appropriate bodies confirmed same... Why the hate
Please lets promote peace and support those in authority. This insurgency needs maximum unity from us to succeed in eliminating it

1 Like

Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Me have warned you, until you explain the meaning of bling bling i dont wanna hear that word again or i kee u!!! tongue

What u don't understand need not bother u.
Why are u worried?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Speaking of the end time scripture records that there would be an Antichrist army, true, thesame Scripture records that they will wage war against israel(the people of God) .... You know the rest... War is fought with guns and the people of God (Bible describe as israel) will stand in battle and God will see them tru by smiting the enemies...
Also, we look at Zerubabel in the Bible, building back the walls arming themselves just to make sure the work of God progresses... Abegi, leave dose matter jor!!!
all in a bid to defend your paymaster jonathan, you decided to twist the bible or perhaps you are just showcasing your ignorance. When hitler fought against the jews, did they pick up arms? If they did, was it jesus christ that order that? The war in the end time will be a one-sided war as world government including its armies are controlled by the devil. Where will the children of God get ammunitions from? Do they need it when they have the heavenly hosts coming to defend them? Why arm yourselves? Are you scared of dieing? Did peter, paul, james, stephen etc fear death? Why can't you pick up your cross? As for zerubabel, that was old testament. The new testament with jesus christ has changed all that.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Demdem(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
Pastoral duties or not... He made it clear and sources confirmed it, both the consultant firm he gave the jet to for business, the federal government and other responsible and appropriate bodies confirmed same... Why the hate
Please lets promote peace and support those in authority. This insurgency needs maximum unity from us to succeed in eliminating it

U have just given reasons why the bling bling fool need not be trusted. A whole CAN president lied shamelessly to the public.
How come a pastoral jet meant for pastoral work like he earlier explained when he purchased it suddenly become a business venture moving arms funds illegally
Why should I ever believe anything that comes out from his mouth ever again.
The jerry curl paator is a fraud.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

I am alive today and nobody will kill me without a fight.Please, preach this message of peace to the groups in Nigeria responsible for mass killings of Christians. Is not an irony, more Nigerians Christians are killed yearly, than the rest of world combined together. Till then, I will be arming myself to the teeth.
is preaching the message of peace to groups responsible for mass killings in nigeria not suppose to be the duty of CAN president instead of gunrunning?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

U have just given reasons why the bling bling fool need not be trusted. A whole CAN president lied shamelessly to the public.
How come a pastoral jet meant for pastoral work like he earlier explained when he purchased it suddenly become a business venture moving arms funds illegally
Why should I ever believe anything that comes out from his mouth ever again.
The jerry curl paator is a fraud.

bling bling fool undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: is preaching the message of peace to groups responsible for mass killings in nigeria not suppose to be the duty of CAN president instead of gunrunning?

Gun running? you are kidding, I suppose. Faith without works is dead. Preaching and doing something to protect yourself is just fine. The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. The church will defend itself, here on earth.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:

Am so sure nor be here una issue start... Make una gather una village people sitdown settle this una matter abeg!!!

Haba, e get who nor know that m@d man for this forum? I know how to handle am
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demdem:

Lol, soon you meet your Waterloo, retardemdem I warned you, even if I don't agree with you, I still like to read your silly comment here and watch you display your foolishness and hatred for Jonathan after he wins feb. 15 if APC refuse to give ticket to the right candidate. Retardemdem, in the midst of happiness there is a brutal danger. You are playing with fire, I've warned you
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

Gun running? you are kidding, I suppose. Faith without works is dead. Preaching and doing something to protect yourself is just fine. The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. The church will defend itself, here on earth.
dont misquote the bible. Why did jesus stop peter from continuously attacking the soldiers who were attacking jesus and the rest of the disciples? Why didn't. Paul, peter, james, stephen tc arm themselves before they got killed? Answer these questions or stop quoting me. @bold. Let the head of the church-jesus christ- decide if we defend ourselves or not, not some oritsejafor.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: is preaching the message of peace to groups responsible for mass killings in nigeria not suppose to be the duty of CAN president instead of gunrunning?

You mean he should preach to shekau to stop killing? Really the one idahosa dint do before he died?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords:

You mean he should preach to shekau to stop killing? Really the one idahosa dint do before he died?
he can't preach to shekau cos they are partners in crime.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: dont misquote the bible. Why did jesus stop peter from continuously attacking jesus and the rest of the disciples? Why didn't. Paul, peter, james, stephen tc arm themselves before they got killed? Answer these questions or stop quoting me. @bold. Let the head of the church-jesus christ- decide if we defend ourselves or not, not some oritsejafor.

The head of the churches? I am not Stephen, James and Peter. If you slap me, I will cut off your hand here on earth. When I meet my make, i will explain myself. Just imagine, if the church waited for Christ to come and defend it. Your Islamist friends, would have wiped the church off this planet 500yrs ago. They took up arms and met that challenge. That's where we are in Nigeria today. You and your household, can lay your heads down for Shekau and friends to cut them off, just allow me and my household use our arms to defend ourselves. Is not complicated
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by brownlords: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: he can't preach to shekau cos they are partners in crime.

Wow,the man must be super human and northerners must be stupid, you mean him using shekau to kill Hausa- fulanis? Hmm na wah o
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: dont misquote the bible. Why did jesus stop peter from continuously attacking the soldiers who were attacking jesus and the rest of the disciples? Why didn't. Paul, peter, james, stephen tc arm themselves before they got killed? Answer these questions or stop quoting me. @bold. Let the head of the church-jesus christ- decide if we defend ourselves or not, not some oritsejafor.
dont misquote the bible.
From what i can see here, it obviously seem you're the only one knowledgeable with Scriptures because all of your statement's you claim everyone is misquoting the Bible... Or are ypu among those that wrote the Bible Since yo have the original intentions of the writer"!!! grin
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

The head of the churches? I am not Stephen, James and Peter. If you slap me, I will cut off your hand here on earth.
are you a christian at all? Remember "turn the other cheek". What makes you think you can defend yourself? Who are you?
atlwireles: When I meet my make, i will explain myself. Just imagine if the church waited for Christ to come and defend it. Your Islamist friends, would have wiped the church off this planet 500yrs ago.
and since they've been killing christians, have they wiped them out? Stop looking for excuses to create more calamity
atlwireles: They took up arms and met that challenge. That's where we are in Nigeria today. You and your household, can lay your heads down for Shekau and friends to cuts them off, just allow me and my household use our arms to defend ourselves. Is not complicated
don't you know the arms almost purchased by the lord of gunrunners, oritsejafor, was actually meant for shekau?
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by Freest(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

The head of the churches? I am not Stephen, James and Peter. If you slap me, I will cut off your hand here on earth. When I meet my make, i will explain myself. Just imagine, if the church waited for Christ to come and defend it. Your Islamist friends, would have wiped the church off this planet 500yrs ago. They took up arms and met that challenge. That's where we are in Nigeria today. You and your household, can lay your heads down for Shekau and friends to cut them off, just allow me and my household use our arms to defend ourselves. Is not complicated
I concur... Slap me and loose your hands, simple.
They should go find out her Christianity came to Nigeria through Free town Sierra Leone... They should go to turkey and learn. Turkey was 98% Christian and others took 2%, the muslim fought, wiped out Christian through blood bath, cos they where waiting for God to help... Now Muslim are 95% in turkey, while Christians and the others share 5%... Rubbish!!!
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
TribalEAST: are you a christian at all? Remember "turn the other cheek". What makes you think you can defend yourself? Who are you? and since they've been killing christians, have they wiped them out? Stop looking for excuses to create more calamity don't you know the arms almost purchased by the lord of gunrunners, oritsejafor, was actually meant for shekau?

You are not getting my point, you are free to turn your cheek. I don't turn my cheek, cross my path, and you will receive good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, , of, whatever you attempt to give me. I have defended myself,around raving Islamist, I will do it again anytime. You don't have to worry. They did not wipe the Christians out, because your Islamist were stopped, they will overpowered. The only gunrunner in Nigeria is sambo Dasuki. His men were in that jet, you people should ask him why is he trying to recover the money. Pastor Ayo is chilling and flexing in warri, and this Sunday, will return some missiles to the kingdom of almjiris in Nigeria.

Mister, no shaking.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
Freest:
I concur... Slap me and loose your hands, simple.
They should go find out her Christianity came to Nigeria through Free town Sierra Leone... They should go to turkey and learn. Turkey was 98% Christian and others took 2%, the muslim fought, wiped out Christian through blood bath, cos they where waiting for God to help... Now Muslim are 95% in turkey, while Christians and the others share 5%... Rubbish!!!

Don't mind him, they are just Nairaland pretenders.
Re: Why Shouldn't Can/ayo Oritsejafor Meddle In Partisan Politics??? by atlwireles: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is a dynamic preacher. He is a Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, Prophet, Apostle and an Author, with a unique anointing of God upon his life. In 1972, the Lord saved and miraculously delivered him during a crusade. Almost immediately, he felt the call of God upon his life and enrolled in the New Covenant Bible Institute, Benin City, Nigeria.
While in college the Lord showed him a vision of himself preaching to countless thousands of people with great power and authority and he heard the Lord say “ Take my Word to the World".

His anointed messages have brought Salvation, Deliverance, Revival, Healing and outstanding Miracles to millions across the world as God’s power is demonstrated with signs and wonders.

As a keynote speaker, he has ministered in crusades with well over 2,000,000 souls in attendance. He has also ministered and still ministers in various international and local Conferences and seminars which has taken him to well over 50 countries and every continent of the world.
In a bid to carry out God’s divine mandate of bringing the message of Salvation, Deliverance, and Healing to the homes of countless millions, Pastor Ayo started a TV programme, (HOUR OF DELIVERANCE) in 1980. Currently, he's on several Cable Networks all over the world and preaching the word of God through the internet via this website.

As a prolific writer, he has authored several books amongst which are “Walking in Unity", "Power through The Church", "The Battle is in the Mind", "Be an Over-Comer", " Power for the Journey", "Faith Antidote For Daily Living", "A Voice in the Wilderness ", "A Man amongst Men ” to mention but a few.

He is currently the national president, Penticostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and president, Christian Assosciation of Nigeria (CAN).
In view of the Apostolic call upon Papa Ayo, his ministry acts as a covering to several ministries in Africa, Europe and America.Pastor Ayo is happily married and resides in Warri, Delta state Nigeria, with his dear wife Helen and family.

Helen Oritsejafor is the President General of the Daughters of Sarah Fellowship and Chief Host of "Family tips" on the Daughters of Sarah Kitchen Corner TV programme and "Mama Helen and You" a regular talk show on ABN Africa.
She’s the wife of the dynamic Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. Together they have been taking the gospel of Salvation, deliverance and Healing to the Nations of the World.

They host the yearly International Convention “Daughters of Sarah Convention” and a two week trade fair where business men and women and companies gather to tell the world about their business.

Helen Oritsejafor is the C.E.O of Eagle Flight Microfinance Bank, that has been used as a tool to empower so many around their community and beyond, she is an author with several books to her credit. She is blessed together with Pastor Ayo, with three children where they reside in the city of Warri, Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help! This Is Abuja (photos) / Impressive Pictures Of The Russian Military(how Dasuki Failed Our Military) / Was PMB Poisoned By Trump During His US Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.