Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. (894 Views)

An Open Letter To Ace Ondo Sug President / The Sham Called “the Futo 2014 Election” / Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years [PICTURED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. by infoscope(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2014
You begin to have faith in the future of this country and then one thing happens and you discover that the future of Nigeria is really bleak. Yesterday, FUTO students witnessed what could be best described as the worst case of electoral malpractices in recent years as the sham called the FUTO SUG 2014 Election was held.

When some candidates were unerringly screened out for some sinister motives, I particularly knew we were in for a ‘very long’ election. First, A Presidential candidate was disqualified for reasons that he was too good for the job and then a Director of Transport aspirant was disqualified just because he was standing on the way of another presidential candidate from his department.

However, the disqualifications are not the bone of contention as it has become traditional for candidates to be unjustly screened out in FUTO SUG elections. What however is the issue is the level of back-biting, bribery and rigging noticed in yesterday’s election.

When ‘Onochie David Edozie’ started his campaign many people feared for the way he was spending money with ostentation. When students were not allowed to print digital coloured posters and campaign materials, ODE printed materials that would compete in quality with the type used in gubernatorial and presidential elections. At a particular point he shared ‘CASIO Calculators’ worth over a thousand naira to students. ODE didn’t just end with spoiling students with money and gifts but went further to oil the palms of some shameless, greedy self-acclaimed “stakeholders” who felt that with money all is solved.

In order to make sure ODE wins the election even in the department of his major opponent, the e-voting software was compromised as the programmer was paid heavily by this same set of greedy stakeholders to do their selfish bidding. How can you explain the fact that Anaemeotu Steven a presidential aspirant will get just 4 votes in his department and his opponent ODE almost 160 votes? And this same thing happened in most of Steven’s strongholds.

How can you also explain the fact that Onyema Jeremiah a Secretary-General aspirant of Mechanical engineering department will get 0 votes in his own department and his opponent get over a 100 votes?
I am currently compiling the names of everybody involved in this sham and very soon your faces and names will grace the walls of Facebook, the threads of Nairaland, the timelines of Twitter and the pages of news bulletins. Nobody will be spared, it’s a promise. After this campaign the words of Ecclesiastes 7:1 you will begin to make sense to you.

However, to all those who refused to be compromised, who refused to be intimidated with money, I salute you all. We are fighting this battle to the end. FUTO will soon trend in Nigeria, and it’s going to be for the wrong reasons.

‪#‎SayNoToRiggingInFUTO‬
‪#‎ThereWasNoElectionInFUTO‬
Re: The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
I earlier told u people to go and read ur books and forget about Aluta this and Aluta that but u wouldn't listen. Now it is clear to u that I saw today yesterday. Dont 4get to go and read the difference between thermosetts and thermoplastcs.
Re: The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. by Suarezilla(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Graduated from FUTO in 2011.... A hellish skul.Not one I would recommend for my enemies. Evryone of those politicians look for their own personal motives..I never gave a damn about politics while studying there . Wey I never read finish I wan add politics to am? Knowing fully well the calibre of lecturers I face there day in day out? Hmmmmm
Re: The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. by Edunews: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
God Help That School.

N40,000 acceptance fees!
Re: The Sham Called FUTO SUG 2014 ELECTION. by ajahexcel(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
The Result will Not be announce until the VC speaks to the entire Nigerian Students.
This was said by the D. VC admin as students led a peaceful protest to the school Senate this afternoon.
The Spokes person of the students cried for the cancellation of the already made poll as they were full of malpractice by the bribed programmer
who didnt observe that he was dealing with I.T students.

For me, I have nothing against any of the winners but my interest is in the perverted system and program used in the e-voting

(1) (Reply)

Funny Notice To LUTH Medical Students / University Of Ilorin Official 2015/2u16 Cut Off Mark / Check Out This Letter Of A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.