Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

modified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modified (3985 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: Another APshit thread. embarassed
@ Op-No matter how you packaged these statements, Nigerian knows who says what.
Again Buhari will never rule this nation again.

Mark my words!.

GEJ till 2015 embarassed
barcanister the mad and derranged clown was 15 years after buhari was chase away like hungry chicken and want to teach and convince us who withness buhari evil to think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: modified by sleekp1: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Another yeye thread.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
The only ra.scals I know threatening war ( some even encouraging war) are;

Asari
Clark
The reverend "love-vendor"
Wike
. . . .And of course, fedora hat wearing cartoon character man.

They can misinterprete and use tribal ethnic linings to malign the good General, but only the unintelligent can be cowed by that.

4 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: barcanister the mad and derranged clown was 15 years after buhari was chase away like hungry chicken and want to [s]teach and convince us who withness buhari[/s] evil to think otherwise.
1. I wasn't 15years Old during Buhar's time( lolsssss)
2.I am not trying to teach people like you that already have preconceived impression about Buhari WHICH is 90% due to the tribe he is from not because you experienced ANYTHING.
3. When things happen, they are recorded for history and Posterity. A youngman shouldn't necessarily be Hitler's contemporary to know of Hitler's deeds, neither should one witness Abraham Lincoln to know that he contested and failed many elections and was successful at the end and his heroics.
4. We Read, hear people's experience and form opinion.
5. The indices on ground showed that Buhari did exploits at the helms of Affairs.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
torkaka: The only ra.scals I know threatening war ( some even encouraging war) are;

Asari
Clark
Wike

They can misinterprete and use tribal ethnic linings to malign the good General, but only the unintelligent can be cowed by that.
And only COWARDS issue threats. The men you mention are cowards.
Re: modified by 2cato: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: 1. I wasn't 15years Old during Buhar's time( lolsssss)
2.I am not trying to teach people like you that already have preconceived impression about Buhari WHICH is 90% due to the tribe he is from not because you experienced ANYTHING.
3. When things happen, they are recorded for history and Posterity. A youngman shouldn't necessarily be Hitler's contemporary to know of Hitler's deeds, neither should one witness Abraham Lincoln to know that he contested and failed many elections and was successful at the end and his heroics.
4. We Read, hear people's experience and form opinion.
5. The indices on ground showed that Buhari did exploits at the helms of Affairs.
cry and lecture from a derrange clown who has been busy drinking enthanol all day.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: APC season of transfer after amala and ewedu don change hand. Barcanister you need serious beating and emergency help.
grin grin grin grin You no well grin grin grin
Re: modified by 2cato: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
sleekp1: Another yeye thread.
just go thru barcanister and egift profile mumu and yeye thread plenty die.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: cry and lecture from a derrange clown who has been busy drinking enthanol all day.
You wouldn't want to take the insult route with me as I want to assume that you are older than me. PLEASE, respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: modified by omenka(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Who is operating this handle now?
Ignore the urchin. He's an insignificant imposter.

@ post: we don't even need all these clarifications. The sons and daughters of the purveyors of the coven of darkness themselves know the person of GMB is an incorruptible peace loving gentleman whose image towers way above that of anyone known to them dead or alive!!
All that is being said is just a case of repeating a lie so often it starts assuming the shape of truth. grin
We know the technique that's why we have elected to ignore most of them when they come blasting with all those lies!!

And we all know, everyone fingerred so far in acts of terrorism are known associates of the president, from Sheriff to Ihejirika to Sambo to Senator xyz to Terry G's bell ringer Oritseblingbling!!

By the way, the picture seems to be getting clearer when you throw in that Bayelsa state govt's abandoned property in Lagos that was used to warehouse illegal arms!!!

Jonathan will definitely go down like Laurent Gbagbo!!

3 Likes

Re: modified by 2cato: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: grin grin grin grin You no well grin grin grin
barcanista: You wouldn't want to take the insult route with me as I want to assume that you are older than me. PLEASE, respect yourself.
barcanista: grin grin grin grin You no well grin grin grin
ok thank u very much i am convince buhari is the best man for the job. Up apeeshit
Re: modified by atlwireles: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift: It will remain a miracle if Jonathan don't end up in jail after office, irrespective of who becomes the next president of Nigeria.

As long as you are walking free in this country, it will be a crime to even send Shecow to jail.

1 Like

Re: modified by omenka(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
torkaka: The only ra.scals I know threatening war ( some even encouraging war) are;

Asari
Clark
Wike

That is where the problem lies. Way too many unintelligent folks out there!!! Matter of fact, nigeria is crawling with such people.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: Ignore the urchin. He's an insignificant imposter.

@ post: we don't even need all these clarifications. The sons and daughters of the purveyors of the coven of darkness themselves know the person of GMB is an incorruptible peace loving gentleman whose image towers way above that of anyone known to them dead or alive!!
All that is being said is just a case of repeating a lie so often it starts assuming the shape of truth. grin
We know the technique that's why we have elected to ignore most of them when they come blasting with all those lies!!

And we all know, everyone fingerred so far in acts of terrorism are known associates of the president, from Sheriff to Ihejirika to Sambo to Senator xyz to Terry G's bell ringer Oritseblingbling!!

By the way, the picture seems to be getting clearer when you throw in that Bayelsa state govt's abandoned property in Lagos that was used to warehouse illegal arms!!!

The BOLD is true and it is where #TeamBuhari need to work on. Information, whether truth or propaganda go a long way to influence the minds and perception of the public(listeners). The ultimate need to "tactically" tackle every bit of propaganda as they come is both Important and of necessity. Sadly, EVERY uprising and violent attack in the north has been assumed to be Buhari's mastermind by local "southern" populace all because they assumed "He Promised it". We need to dispel everything and put the record straight with FACT!!! I believe it will go along way to influence would-be supporters. Personally, I use to have a not so good impression of BUHARI until I did a thorough research on him(I actually wanted to know why he is loved by the downtrodden). If I didn't have the skill, I may most likely hold on to these propaganda and assumed them to be fact.
Re: modified by omenka(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: ok thank u very much i am convince buhari is the best man for the job. Up apeeshit
What's with most of y'all and your inability to string simple accurate sentences together?? Is it a class thing or what??undecided
Re: modified by sleekp1: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: just go thru barcanister and egift profile mumu and yeye thread plenty die.

when you people reply them it send the topic to top of politics section. ignore this yeye thread and it will die. Let APC people argue with their self.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: What's with most of y'all and your inability to string simple accurate sentences together?? Is it a class thing or what??undecided
It is one of the MAJOR defect of majority of Jonathanians on social network not just NL. I was expecting someone among them to intelligently argue otherwise(If they hold to such opinion) so as to have a healthy argument, but NO! They have this zombie effect of trolling and abusing. It is one of the traits of losers

1 Like

Re: modified by egift(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
sleekp1: when you people reply them it send the topic to top of politics section. ignore this yeye thread and it will die. Let APC people argue with their self.

Hope you noticed the reality:
"All the TANiods do is rant. None has presented any statement with a strain of fact or Intellect. All you hear is Egift is a Lebanese, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, an Alien, a Russian". So what?

Jonathan and his supporters have no new Ideas - All that left is coin a name, print banner, attend rally and do whatever they can to excavate some of the looted funds off Jonathan. Since he has refused to return any of our stolen funds.

Once the Zoologist run out of money, everyone will desert him - Unto The Next One! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
egift:

Hope you noticed the reality:
"All the TANiods do is rant. None has presented any statement with a strain of fact or Intellect. All you hear is Egift is a Lebanese, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, an Alien, a Russian". So what?

Jonathan and his supporters have no new Ideas - All that left is coin a name, print banner, attend rally and do whatever they can to excavate some of the looted funds off Jonathan. Since he has refused to return any of our stolen funds.

Once the Zoologist run out of money, everyone will desert him - Unto The Next One! grin grin grin
Lol it is said that
"Birds of feathers flock together". It is not surprising that Jonathanians just like their "Idol" are bereft of intelligent discussion nor argument. They keep playing to Tribe, religion, name calling and GEJ Till 2019 nonsense.
Once the Zoologist run out of money, everyone will desert him - Unto The Next One!
Absolutely, from IBB to Abacha, to Obasanjo and now Jonathan. Look at majority former governors, they practically have no followers as at today.
Re: modified by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: I am about reading them and will RESPOND to all of them accordingly.

Barcanistan, if you continue at this rate you will slowly and painfully die of heart attack. I can see your veins bulging from your forehead and your neck. grin grin grin

Take my advice my brother barcanista, select any of this two, they have been tested and trusted. You can use Ratak which kills giant rats in seconds or the rope which will sustan your weight well on a tree. Whichever you prefer, just make your choice. You cannot continue with this miserable existence of yours, go on and end it quickly. I have told you that it will not be easy to manage high blood pressure from now till 2019 and God help you if the C-in-C decides to go for a third thirm due to his brilliant performance so far despite all the challenges of boko haram with the moral support of the sheik bokobinhari the jihardist.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: modified by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Barcanistan, if you continue at this rate you will slowly and painfully die of heart attack. I can see your veins bulging from your forehead and your neck. grin grin grin

Take my advice my brother barcanista, select any of this two, they have been tested and trusted. You can use Ratak which kills giant rats in seconds or the rope which will sustan your weight well on a tree. Whichever you prefer, just make your choice. You cannot continue with this miserable existence of yours, go on and end it quickly. I have told you that it will not be easy to manage high blood pressure from now till 2019 and God help you if the C-in-C decides to go for a third thirm due to his brilliant performance so far despite all the challenges of boko haram with the moral support of the sheik bokobinhari the jihardist.

grin grin grin grin
And your point is?
Re: modified by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: Ignore the urchin. He's an insignificant imposter.

I think you quoted the wrong person. Jonathan will rule till 2019....

1 Like

Re: modified by sammyzacks(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
op, you tried but could not convince me.
buhari's words were carefully selected. he is a general, he is smart. anytime he wanst to make any of his controversial statements ne usually speaks in hausa.kare jini biri jini means more than a tough struggle. it means a bloody fight. and you forgot to defend his statement that muslims should vote only for muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: modified by 2cato: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
sleekp1:

when you people reply them it send the topic to top of politics section. ignore this yeye thread and it will die. Let APC people argue with their self.
thanks and God bless u.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: And your point is?

You're wasting your time and energy my little black mouse barcanistan. Trying to rebrand and repackage bokobinhari is like trying to fetch water with a basket. It is too late, the damage has already been done beyond redemption.

grin grin

bokobinhari will rule Nigeria again only if Bill Clinton is my uncle.

grin grin

Gerrit now baracanistan? ? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: modified by 2cato: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

grin grin grin grin
i hate barcanister omenka and egift since they are human been i will suggest death by rat poisson and sucide we should not wish any of them. Let us pray that one day like apostle paul the scale will fall of from their eyes and brain for them to see and reason properly.

2 Likes

Re: modified by 2cato: 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
omenka: What's with most of y'all and your inability to string simple accurate sentences together?? Is it a class thing or what??undecided
i understand u get my message. Thank u for that.
Re: modified by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: i hate barcanister omenka and egift since they are human been i will suggest death by rat poisson and sucide we should not wish any of them. Let us pray that one day like apostle paul the scale will fall of from their eyes and brain for them to see and reason properly.

Which one you dey? You're suggesting the ratak(rat poison) option for barccanista and at the same time talking of scales falling from their frog eyes. grin grin grin

I am being nice and good to baracanista honestly, that is why I am giving him quick and tested options to end his misery. The guy is so frustrated abd bitternes is oozzing all over him. How do you expect him to manage HBP from now till 2019? shocked shocked shocked

What if GEJ now gets a third term in office. grin grin grin shocked
Re: modified by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
mistudreh: Nice one... One thing is sure, Nigerians will be shocked when the true sponsors of BH are revealed. One by one by God,
Ihejirika- Operational Head
Sheriff- Financial Head
Oristejafor- Head of Logistics/ Spiritual Leader
Shekau- Field Commandant
Jonathan- General Overseer/ Field Marshal
@bold JONATHAN- Daddy G.O of Terrorism. I remember what an elderly man told me a long time ago about buhari's regime with idiagbon; he said corruption and indiscipline had no hiding place. Buhari gave his vice a lot of authority so long he was on a just course. He told me of how food was cheap to the extent that even paupers ate fat cos there was no room for hoarding. What do you think such a regime meant to saboteurs? No wonder they toppled his government and place IBB in charge so as to fill their pockets through corruption. IBB and his croonies are thesame people GEJ has himself surrounded by their men; how would you expect buhari to have a smooth ride? Two things are for sure before 2015: buhari will be exonerated of all false charges against him while GEJ will make a huge mess of himself such that even sycophants won't be able to find their voice to support him again.

1 Like

Re: modified by 2cato: 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

Which one you dey? You're suggesting the ratak(rat poison) option for barccanista and at the same time talking of scales falling from their frog eyes. grin grin grin

I am being nice and good to baracanista honestly, that is why I am giving him quick and tested options to end his misery. The guy is so frustrated abd bitternes is oozzing all over him. How do you expect him to manage HBP from now till 2019? shocked shocked shocked

What if GEJ now gets a third term in office. grin grin grin shocked
APCs and their evil minions in nairaland una see un self?
Re: modified by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
2cato: i hate barcanister omenka and egift since they are human been i will suggest death by rat poisson and sucide we should not wish any of them. Let us pray that one day like apostle paul the scale will fall of from their eyes and brain for them to see and reason properly.
Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos / See The Reply I Got After I Chat Up With Donald Trump.. / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.