Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen (2631 Views)

What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year / How To Download/stream Any Tv Series, Movies Or Football Match / Yoruba Movies Or Nollyhood English Movie Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by BuhBye: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

like seriously
why do people think legend of the seeker is crappy
it's actually one of my best series
Everything about the movie sucked for me.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
BuhBye:
Everything about the movie sucked for me.

different strokes they say

so which series is/are your favorite?
the
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by BuhBye: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

different strokes they say

so which series is/are your favorite?
the
Movies: Lord of the rings, The hobbit and resident evil.
series: Supernatural and The Walking Dead
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

like seriously
why do people think legend of the seeker is crappy
it's actually one of my best series
Different strokes wink
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Realtol:
Haba! Lost boring keh? The movie makes you think and one has to put his thinking cap on why watching it.
The film just confused and fustrated me along d line.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
dicefrost: how come nobody mentioned 'lost'? u actually get lost along the way
truly
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
armadeo:

I actually contemplated suicide while watching season 1. What a horrid show. Waco vampires.
And disgusting vamps too, season 1 aslo murdered it for me.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
my best movies
let it shine
pretty woman
scar face
love don't cost a thing

best series
supernatural
game of thrones
spartacus
heirs(k drama)
da vicin demons
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
IfyAngela:
And disgusting vamps too, season 1 aslo murdered it for me.

only watched episode 1 and 2...then i gave up
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
IfyAngela:
Different strokes wink

your best movies and series will be?
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by justmag(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Sin city 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Man of Steel
Transformers, age of extinction
Skyline
Battle of Los Angeles
RIPD
Hunger games 1 and 2 and prolly 3
Spiderman 2 (was just terrible!)
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by ModusOperandi(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2014
armadeo:
Scandal ( couldn't GI beyond ep 3 if S1)
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Best Movies:
Pacific Rim
The Wolverine
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Dark Knight
Now You See Me
Inception

Best Series:
Grimm
Arrow
Supernatural
Smallville
Teen Wolf
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Realtol(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
IfyAngela:
The film just confused and fustrated me along d line.
That movie is the most interesting movie I have ever seen. What happened is that the movie has many principal characters i.e. Jack, Hurley, Mike, Kate,Mike, Sawyer, Son, Jin, Locke,Eko, Ben, Faraday etc. and one has to keep tab on each one. The film makes use of flashblack a lot i.e. when one character is being present, his/her PAST will be link to the present . And this past sometimes may be remote or recent past. Also the PAST is divided into past A or past B i.e. in one past they still show another past i.e. flashback in flashback. Also, the concept of Time Travel is judiciously applied in that movie, making the characters to move from one time to another - past to future and this can create confusion to someone who failed to follow that movie well or who miss a flick or some episodes. Finally, If you watched that movie till the end, you will notice that they are ALL DEAD, just that their minds are still working and the function of their minds is all what the movie all about. THEY ARE ALL DEAD AS AT WHEN THE PLANE CRASHED.
I suggest you read The Interpreters by Wole Soyinka, if you do I'm sure you will surely understand better.
Hope this doesn't confuse you more. Lol!
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 19, 2014
RoyBraks04: Best Movies:
Pacific Rim
The Wolverine
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Dark Knight
Now You See Me
Inception

Best Series:
Grimm
Arrow
Supernatural
Smallville
Teen Wolf

your taste is definitely off
like seriously, grimm and smallville?
tell me you are kidding
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

your best movies and series will be?
Captain America : winter soldier
The Avengers
White Chicks
Hunger games
The transporter
Fast and the furious(all of them)
We're the millers
The Salon
Warm bodies
world war z

Series
Csi(addicted to this)
Merlin
desperate housewives
Heroes
vampire diaries
pretty little liars
glee
lying game

Can't remember some especially the old ones buh oh well thats some of my fav
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
IfyAngela:
Captain America : winter soldier
The Avengers
White Chicks
Hunger games
The transporter
Fast and the furious(all of them)
We're the millers
The Salon
Warm bodies
world war z

Series
Csi(addicted to this)
Merlin
desperate housewives
Heroes
vampire diaries
pretty little liars
glee
lying game

Can't remember some especially the old ones buh oh well thats some of my fav

nice taste....glee seems a lil too childish tho
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by BuhBye: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
The Dark Knight Rises
Another crappy movie.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
BuhBye: The Dark Knight Rises
Another crappy movie.

not to me
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

nice taste....glee seems a lil too childish tho
Tx, lol i love the musicals in glee though, they are talented
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Dayhorla: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
Folarinwazzy: mine goes thus,

Movies
man of steel: shii was overhyped
krish 3: too childish
twilight
x-men days of future past
the good shepherd
the grey
the mummy 3
da vinci code
Amazing spiderman
after earth
the hobbit: the desolation of smaug
star trek into darkness

series
teen wolf season 4
elementary
smallville
secret circle
once upon a time
mentalist:a good series,doesn't just do it for me
witches of east end
revolution:it lacks humor and lively casts
hercules
xena

Once upon a time?are u kiddin meangry
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by cao(f): 2:48am On Sep 20, 2014
Eneze1: Movies: After earth, Man of steel

Series: Hercules, smallvile and a host of others can't remember their titles

Modified: Kyle XY that movie is boring to say the least

Kyle XY was a TV series.

@Folarinwazzy, you mentioned X-Men Days of Future Past....and then you forgot the OTT travesty/too many characters/OOC characters crap-fest that was X-Men: The Last Stand? I remember when I watched TLS in the cinema and I said 'BS' at the scene, where they said Phoenix was split personality of Jean Grey, then people turning their heads to look back at me (I was dead centre at the last row), I replied back by repeating myself. The waste of Angel, Psylocke, Callisto, the Morlocks, Cyclops...I could go on. DFP is not crap, yes time travel and the paradoxes it brings are a pain in the neck, no doubt about that, but compared to TLS, DFP is a ray of sunshine.

Abeg, OUAT is not crap. Lana Parrilla (Regina) saves the heck out of this show, they could make the show about Regina's sass/snark and it would still be better than a lot of shows out there.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Dayhorla:
Once upon a time?are u kiddin meangry

the stuff was just too dull.....
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2014
cao:

Kyle XY was a TV series.

@Folarinwazzy, you mentioned X-Men Days of Future Past....and then you forgot the OTT travesty/too many characters/OOC characters crap-fest that was X-Men: The Last Stand? I remember when I watched TLS in the cinema and I said 'BS' at the scene, where they said Phoenix was split personality of Jean Grey, then people turning their heads to look back at me (I was dead centre at the last row), I replied back by repeating myself. The waste of Angel, Psylocke, Callisto, the Morlocks, Cyclops...I could go on. DFP is not crap, yes time travel and the paradoxes it brings are a pain in the neck, no doubt about that, but compared to TLS, DFP is a ray of sunshine.

Abeg, OUAT is not crap. Lana Parrilla (Regina) saves the heck out of this show, they could make the show about Regina's sass/snark and it would still be better than a lot of shows out there.

the hype was just too much....
ok,it Was not that bad,but it didn't meet my expectation...
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Crixina(f): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2014
dicefrost: how come nobody mentioned 'lost'? u actually get lost along the way
everybody describes this movie this way.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Crixina(f): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2014
Realtol:
That movie is the most interesting movie I have ever seen. What happened is that the movie has many principal characters i.e. Jack, Hurley, Mike, Kate,Mike, Sawyer, Son, Jin, Locke,Eko, Ben, Faraday etc. and one has to keep tab on each one. The film makes use of flashblack a lot i.e. when one character is being present, his/her PAST will be link to the present . And this past sometimes may be remote or recent past. Also the PAST is divided into past A or past B i.e. in one past they still show another past i.e. flashback in flashback. Also, the concept of Time Travel is judiciously applied in that movie, making the characters to move from one time to another - past to future and this can create confusion to someone who failed to follow that movie well or who miss a flick or some episodes. Finally, If you watched that movie till the end, you will notice that they are ALL DEAD, just that their minds are still working and the function of their minds is all what the movie all about. THEY ARE ALL DEAD AS AT WHEN THE PLANE CRASHED.
I suggest you read The Interpreters by Wole Soyinka, if you do I'm sure you will surely understand better.
Hope this doesn't confuse you more. Lol!
wow!cool review.though I haven't seen the end of that movie but it was interesting until it got confusing.but seriously how were they all dead? Cos at a point some even found their way off the island.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Realtol(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crixina: wow!cool review.though I haven't seen the end of that movie but it was interesting until it got confusing.but seriously how were they all dead? Cos at a point some even found their way off the island.
Yes, some escaped but the escape you are talking about is still the work of their minds; they didn't really escape. But how will that movie be interesting if something of such was not included? *winks*.
How they are dead: At the last scene of the last season of that movie, John Locke was asking the remaining characters (the ones with strong minds) Sawyer, Jack, Kate, Hurley etc. who their minds didn't die in the struggle to enter a particular house (church-like building) which symbolizes a paradise or whatever you wanna call it to rest.
The Director/writer of that movie didn't explicitly depict it as that but that is what is meant.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Crixina(f): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Realtol:
Yes, some escaped but the escape you are talking about is still the work of their minds; they didn't really escape. But how will that movie be interesting if something of such was not included? *winks*.
How they are dead: At the last scene of the last season of that movie, John Locke was asking the remaining characters (the ones with strong minds) Sawyer, Jack, Kate, Hurley etc. who their minds didn't die in the struggle to enter a particular house (church-like building) which symbolizes a paradise or whatever you wanna call it to rest.
The Director/writer of that movie didn't explicitly depict it as that but that is what is meant.
this movie gives a whole new meaning to the word complicated.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Realtol(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crixina: this movie gives a whole new meaning to the word complicated.
Lol! Not that complicated - I bet you skip a lot of episodes while watching.
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
Crixina: this movie gives a whole new meaning to the word complicated.

exactly....i tried my best but i got lost
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Realtol:
Lol! Not that complicated - I bet you skip a lot of episodes while watching.

i skip a lot of episodes in most series....it will always get to a point that bores you
Re: Crappiest Movies Or Series You've Ever Seen by Christian007(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
At what season did Lying games stop? I'm at season 3. I need more info pls and if anyone has seen this seasonal movie "switched at birth" should also tell me more about it. I think I stopped at season 2 or so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Season Movie You Have Seen? / Narcos: Is Pablo Escobar's Life Inspiring? I'm Confused. / Please Where Do I Download Free Jet Li & Jacky Chan Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.