Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita (5634 Views)

I Am Leaving IPOB / Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Why I Am Leaving Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by doctorofgirls(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
“The wife has discussed with the husband his relationship with some of his female staff members. She has explained that this has given her cause for concern. The husband has minimized her worries and taken no step to alleviate her grievances.” - (Quoted)
In this statement issued by Anita’s spokesperson, there is no allegation of adultery as there was no co-respondent to the petition and no names were mentioned.
Dictionary.com defines adultery as “voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not their spouse.”
The statement continues in part: “The wife submits that her marriage to the husband has irretrievably broken down and there is no hope of reconciliation. The wife will submit that it is the husband’s unreasonable behaviours which have led to this.
“The husband and the wife are both Pastors. The husband undertakes his work, in the main, in South Africa and Nigeria. The wife lives in the United Kingdom. The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife. The wife feels that he has been unavailable as a father to their children during their developing years.
“The wife feels that their marriage suffered under the pressure of their work. They would rarely spend time together due to the husband unavailability. Special occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and family occasions and anniversaries pass them by and they rarely spent any time together as a family as the husband was more devoted to his work than he was to them.
“The wife feels that she has been used to portray and enhance the husband’s image as a family man when the reality is that there is no existing relationship between them. She feels that she has been present for official functions simply for his convenience. On occasions she has been copied into his travel itinerary which has been given to him by his staff on a need to know basis.
“The wife has tried to discuss her concerns with the husband. He claims that she is carnal and he is insensitive to her feelings and her needs. Continue from www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/25688-divorce-why-i-am-leaving-pastor-chris-anita

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by MizMyColi(f): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yubbish and Staleangry
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Rutheby(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Stil not a good reason for a divorce. What will they preach after the divorce? Ma Anita should consider the effect of what she wants to do.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by spanzed(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Divorce isn't meant for them...what happened to Reconcilation kiss..I wonder what dey say about marriage would be now...
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by talktimi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Stil not a good reason for a divorce. What will they preach after the divorce? Ma Anita should consider the effect of what she wants to do.
are you serious ?

8 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by egbaguy: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
they hardly lived together......my question is, can both of them swear dey didnt av seex outside their marriage?

10 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by gift01: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
They've been technically divorced for years. How does it explain they live over 2,000 miles apart. Even Jesus who left us 2,000 yrs ago gave us the holyspirit to keep closer to us

9 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Keneking: Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
looool bros, abeg na Jonaaaaaaaah send am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe Jona want to hire her as His Senior Special Assistant on Spiritual Matters. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: are you serious ?
No mind am... Meanwhile, who have her digits?
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: looool bros, abeg na Jonaaaaaaaah send am? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe Jona want to hire her as His Senior Special Assistant on Spiritual Matters. grin grin grin grin

Chai....Guy e don do nah.....GEJ is the president of Nigeria....
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by tpia1: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
most women would not divorce based on these reasons though, there must be something more.

lord have mercy sha.

a lot of women would actually consider that an ideal marital arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeson12:

Chai....Guy e don do nah.....GEJ is the president of Nigeria....
cheesy cheesy cheesy Under Jonathan's Presidency Pastor Anita divorces Chris. This wasn't so when Obasanjo and Yaradua were in Power grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by NaijaChild(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
As a lady,I feel her pain..its not easy because they have been divorced a longtime ago..these reasons we are considering now has been the only reason why they haven't been officially divorced..guess she feels that enough is enough!..

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by jnrbayano(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
tpia1: most women would not divorce based on these reasons though, there must be something more.

lord have mercy sha.

I agree with the bold
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Under Jonathan's Presidency Pastor Anita divorces Chris. This wasn't so when Obasanjo and Yaradua were in Power grin grin grin

LOL....
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
mikeson12:

LOL....
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by talktimi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: No mind am... Meanwhile, who have her digits?
badt guy..
But really I know or have heard of women who sought divorce because their husbands always came home late from work or was always traveling but at least they got to see their hubby na, Anita os saying she sees her husband only ONCE a yr for the past sixteen years. Abeg e reach to vex and I really pity the woman

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: badt guy..
But really I know or have heard of women who sought divorce because their husbands always came home late from work or was always traveling but at least they got to see their hubby na, Anita os saying she sees her husband only ONCE a yr for the past sixteen years. Abeg e reach to vex and I really pity the woman
Boss SEE!!!
The wife will say that they have lived separately for 16 years and over this time have drifted apart. The wife has come to realise that the husband will only visit the UK for annual church programmes that he holds rather than to be with this wife.
So na who de help her underground ministry for the past 16 years?

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by tpia1: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
many women can stay without sex for 16 years, no biggie.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
i think he was right when he said in that video that he wasn't accused of "the things you said" and that he never commited those "stupid things you said".

I feel her pain. At least, he should have made out time to be with his family. If you know your work comes first, why get married in the first place? Why bring children into this world and deny them the pleasure of being raised by their father? If he knows he wasn't going to be avaliable, why didn't he become celebate instead? He should have gone the way of Paul and Catholic priests instead.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
They should divorce already and let us rest.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: cheesy cheesy cheesy Under Jonathan's Presidency Pastor Anita divorces Chris. This wasn't so when Obasanjo and Yaradua were in Power grin grin grin
this got me crackin
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chimax15: this got me crackin
Sometimes we need to unwind
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Stil not a good reason for a divorce. What will they preach after the divorce? Ma Anita should consider the effect of what she wants to do.
see her mouth like vaginah..
Wetin no 'reesh' divorce?
Dnt make me abuse u o
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
barcanista: Sometimes we need to unwind
sure thing
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: see her mouth like vaginah..
Wetin no 'reesh' divorce?
Dnt make me abuse u o
this is what I called vexin
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by SamIkenna: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
tpia1: most women would not divorce based on these reasons though, there must be something more.

lord have mercy sha.

People of means divorce for even more trivial reasons. Its the world we live buddy.
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by 100Cents: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
How can one be married without seeing ones spouse for one month or even 3 months and its not a one off thing but continuously till life ends.

That is not marriage. I don't blame the woman.. Since he claims the woman is carnal, let him marry himself...

I can only imagine how many times this woman has brought the complaints to him even in tears and his mind only told him that she is carnal.. Wonderful !

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by penny01502: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
all this years he hasn't stay with his wife, wooooooh!

then the reason for their divorce is beyond what they publish on media
Re: Divorce: Why I Am Leaving Pastor Chris - Anita by Rutheby(f): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
talktimi: are you serious ?
Divorce is not biblical. It's just death that can part away couples. Their oath is 'for better for worse till death do them part'. Didn't they say this at the ceremony that brought them together?

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Sacks Entire Nigerian Army Battalion, Confiscates All Arms / Buhari To Sign 2021 Budget Into Law Today / Amaechi Vows To Run An All-Inclusive Government As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.