Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,395 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. (5921 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Sanchez01: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Buy itgrin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sanchez01: Buy itgrin

Bro, its more complicated than that.

You see, My life will come to ruins if I buy it,

And she'll ruin me if I don't buy it. ( She say no kpekusing and her kpekus is the best in the world)

Please help me bro
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Bevy12(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
don't buy. Tell her u can't use the money u have because its important. If she doesn't understand then she is using you.

4 Likes

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by nora544: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
your girlfriend is the same than a nigrian pastor she want all from you but will you give back nothing so forgetthis girl.

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by miqos02(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me.
do it for love
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=ItsJonathan]Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me.[/quote

u have to get it for her naaaa,after all your name is JONATHAN.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me.

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bevy12: don't buy. Tell her u can't use the money u have because its important. If she doesn't understand then she is using you.

But she say she love me too much. undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Sanchez01: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro, its more complicated than that.

You see, My life will come to ruins if I buy it,

And she'll ruin me if I don't buy it. ( She say no kpekusing and her kpekus is the best in the world)

Please help me bro
Lolz... You surely need help. Ifshe insists and you don't have such sum, then it means she is insensitve to your purse. Abeg, drop her and find someone else.

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Benita4bliss(f): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
bros u must pick one na, ur future or ur girlfriend. This is called. interpersonal conflict. And u most choose one.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
nora544: your girlfriend is the same than a nigrian pastor she want all from you but will you give back nothing so forgetthis girl.
But I have not buy her much, only z3 last two month, pay her house rent for two years and the occasional monthly allawee
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Bevy12(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

But she say she love me too much. undecided
Yeah, its not all the time that words count.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ElFenomeno1: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk
I dont think you are in any university.
I think you are a jobless nitwit who deserves to be slapped into another race!

9 Likes

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
sauceny:

So if I go to the shop and tell them my name is jonathan they will gimme free?

Tenks bro I'm buying ticket to apple store now. Tenk alot
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by chipatra: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
just buy am 4 d babe now, no fear she go dey give you plenty Tender Loving Care grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by nora544: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:
But I have not buy her much, only z3 last two month, pay her house rent for two years and the occasional monthly allawee

Sorry that is not much has this woman not two hands to work sorry go and search for a new one she only wants your money not more.

What did you get from her!

You are still a student and please look for your futur that would be better and that yoou didnot have the troulde once she is your wife she wants more and her own futur is more importent for her and she will never ask you how you get the money and she cannot work because she has to go to the UNiversity to make her PHD.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Benita4bliss: bros u must pick one na, ur future or ur girlfriend. This is called. interpersonal conflict. And u most choose one.
But I don't know which to pick, kpekus is sweet.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Rutheby(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
miqos02: do it for love
Which love? She is your girlfriend not ur wife. Someone that may stil dump you for another. Don't play with your future because of the pleasure you derive from a girl. She won't ask for that if she cares. Some girls ehh... Not just considerate.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
nora544:

Sorry that is not much has this woman not two hands to work sorry go and search for a new one she only wants your money not more.

What did you get from her!

You are still a student and please look for your futur that would be better and that yoou didnot have the troulde once she is your wife she wants more and her own futur is more importent for her and she will never ask you how you get the money and she cannot work because she has to go to the UNiversity to make her PHD.

Okay will you be my new one??
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
I dont think you are in any university.
I think you are a jobless nitwit who deserves to be slapped into another race!

Bro why are you being harsh now, is it because I want to buy her iphone6+

If you have boobsie I would have buy u too.

Sorry bro
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin this is Just The Beginning, Just get the damm fone smiley
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hehehehhehehehheh
Hehhehehehhehehehhehe
Hehehehhehehehehhehehehhehe
OP I reserve my comment
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Almeria: grin grin this is Just The Beginning, Just get the damm fone smiley

But my landlord will pursue me out of my house. And she say I can never sleep in her house even tho I pay for the house rent.

If I sleep outside, we will have to kpekus outside and it will not be sweet.

Please help

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: Hehehehhehehehheh
Hehhehehehhehehehhehe
Hehehehhehehehehhehehehhehe
OP I reserve my comment

No o comment your reserve, this is life and death, I beg u please I beg u
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Which love? She is your girlfriend not ur wife. Someone that may stil dump you for another. Don't play with your future because of the pleasure you derive from a girl. She won't ask for that if she cares. Some girls ehh... Not just considerate.
if he can afford it, he should do it, its his life not mine
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by marieolae(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dooo not buy, this girl is not worth it
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Rutheby(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
miqos02: if he can afford it, he should do it, its his life not mine
But you saw what he wrote. His fee and rent won't be paid if he gets the phone. Tell him what you would have done if you're the one.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by dayoungmoney1: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
attention seeker !!!!

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Dooo not buy, this girl is not worth it

But she say she love me. No one used to love me.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by spanzed(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
This thrend dey vex me!!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Timothy3113(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
When i am watching the legend of the seeker , zeddicus zo zorander says: love is the greatest magic in this world. Love conquers all.
If she truely loves you and you know, then it buy it for her. University education is not everything in life. Most of the sucessful people in the word dont have university education. My friend you can make it without uni. If you sacrifice for love, then love also will bring you sucess.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.