Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. (5924 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by miqos02(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: But you saw what he wrote. His fee and rent won't be paid if he gets the phone. Tell him what you would have done if you're the one.
Rutheby, its his choice to make,he is old enough to discern what is right for his relationship
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Rutheby(f): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
miqos02: Rutheby, its his choice to make,he is old enough to discern what is right for his relationship
True sha
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by sevantex(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Op is just a JONATHAN..,Continu "in patience jona's voice".., grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by jvera(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
dis thread is annoying shaaa since u v d moni get it for ha, u kno beta hw to replace d moni after u do,only u kno wat u tld ha das makin ha demand for all dis.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: True sha

Swerry u should be talking no me not him
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Rutheby(f): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
We're both talking to u since it's stil ur topic
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk

Ette! Afo day nton! Ekamba nton!
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ItsJonathan(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
obongproff:

Ette! Afo day nton! Ekamba nton!

Wat r u seying kwanu
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ibietela2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:
But I have not buy her much, only z3 last two month, pay her house rent for two years and the occasional monthly allawee

Seriously?
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ibietela2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
THIS THREAD IS FAKE

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by abdulwastecx(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan: Help me, my girlfriend wants the impossible, she wants me to buy her the new Iphone6+. I really love her, I want to use my next semester school fees and my lodge rent to buy it for her, I'm confused now. Please help me. 450k is too much Tenk

your nick name is fool aka mugu
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by abdulwastecx(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
your degree should be the most important thing for the best grade as if your life depend on it... as for the bitch, hmmm let her be bro. There are 75million womanliness in this great county of ours
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ElFenomeno1: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro why are you being harsh now, is it because I want to buy her iphone6+

If you have boobsie I would have buy u too.

Sorry bro

I knew it... You are a dunce!

The second line you typed above is the worst grammatical blunder and poorly constructed sentence i have ever come across in my life.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Dolcilicious(f): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2014

WTF? undecided
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by fruityjojo(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:
But I have not buy her much, only z3 last two month, pay her house rent for two years and the occasional monthly allawee
Then Wats the big deal in buying it 4 her then! Just go & sell ur family house & buy the phone jare! Better still take a bank loan & use urself as guarantee!
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

Bro, its more complicated than that.

You see, My life will come to ruins if I buy it,

And she'll ruin me if I don't buy it. ( She say no kpekusing and her kpekus is the best in the world)

Please help me bro

Hmm, I'm not surprised, his name is JONATHAN! NO OFFENCE, I guess only dummies bear this name.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by kingpin0308(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Moved to jokes session. LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TO BOVI TO IMPROVE YOUR JOKES.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Timothy, Ka!! u no try at all, can u give ur kid broda, dsame advice u just gave dis dude? Deris God oooo
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by luvlyqueen(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
are u seriously serious??
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by lawrenceunaa: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
talk true joor, sorry if u feel i insulted you but are u a fool @ bold? undecided

So after using ya sch fees on an iphone how abt ya studies wink

After buying an iphone , u will now have to squart will a fellow grin

I don't believe ya joke but ......

i just said my mind grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Enasco1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
na wa 4 ur story ooooo! X there any tin lik semester school fees?? Imagine u re askin if 2 use ur school fees 2 buy a "PHONE" 4 a girl? Cos u dnt want her 2 leav U! How re u sure she will nt leav u some day
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by bennywyse(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can't you all see dis guy is pulling our legs??...how cud he be sayin all dis wen it's not dat d girl has "ro efo fun" like my fellow yorubas will say
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by destante(f): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why did you call it the impossible when you said you could use your rent and fees? Buy it for her jor grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Enasco1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
ItsJonathan:

But she say she love me too much. undecided
do u expect her 2 say she hates U??
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Chickychic(f): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
cum jonathan na dat tin wey u dey find na him go kill u oooo....so na because of s*x na wetin make u won buy fone....anyway dis topic na joke nd nt real if na real den u knw wetin u b na MUMU see ya
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Jhydey192(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bevy12: don't buy. Tell her u can't use the money u have because its important. If she doesn't understand then she is using you.
u well so??
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by lequatee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Which love? She is your girlfriend not ur wife. Someone that may stil dump you for another. Don't play with your future because of the pleasure you derive from a girl. She won't ask for that if she cares. Some girls ehh... Not just considerate.

hello hun, i know you are very caring but you should know when someone is a circus clown..... you'r taking silly people too serious. thanks.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by valmunich(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Timothy3113: When i am watching the legend of the seeker , zeddicus zo zorander says: love is the greatest magic in this world. Love conquers all.
If she truely loves you and you know, then it buy it for her. University education is not everything in life. Most of the sucessful people in the word dont have university education. My friend you can make it without uni. If you sacrifice for love, then love also will bring you sucess.
The stupidesst stuff I've ever read on nairaland.
@Op, buy it nau, Okpo wif a capital O
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by siegfried99(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
OP is pulling ya'll legs tongue grin

Kpekus ko punnani ni grin
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
can I have her number ? @ poster.
Re: So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. by ekeneidiagbor: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dis thread actually vex me die..... Dis guy u no get sense!!! U are a srudent who wants to use his sch fees to buy what will become fifty thousand naira in less than ten months... If d babes so badly need it she shud use her sch fees for it...... Don't be d greatest fool dat ever lived

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Guys, Which Weapon Would You Use? (see Photo) / Check Out This Sexy Emoticons / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.