Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Who Do You Support In The NPL? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Support In The NPL? (421 Views)

Rangers FC Taking The NPL By Storm / Ahmed Musa, the NPL Top Scorer, Is Just 17 / Nigerian Premier League (NPL) Top Scorer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Support In The NPL? by teniola55(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Do you follow the Nigerian Premier League?

We have had 26 rounds of the league this season and currently defending champions Kano Pillars are on 46 points, three points ahead of second-placed Nasarawa United.
Enyimba International, Abia Warriors and Warri Wolves are one point further behind on 40 points.
Bar a miracle it looks like Nembe City, who are bottom on 24 points, six points behind their nearest rivals, are set to be relegated.
Kaduna United are second-last, on goal difference below Crown FC, while Gombe United, Taraba FC, Bayelsa United, and even Rangers International, are still battling to avoid those relegation spots.
But which club is your favourite? Do you support a NPL club (or perhaps even an NNL team) and how often do you go watch live?
How can the LMC and the NFF make the Nigerian League more attractive?

Re: Who Do You Support In The NPL? by dat9jaguy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Enyimba fc supported here.I don't go to the stadiums but i catch their matches on telly anytime it is shown.
Re: Who Do You Support In The NPL? by shegxi(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Not until govt decides to leave our sport alone, we wuld neva make any headway. Our sport is on isrealite journey!!!
Re: Who Do You Support In The NPL? by Ajibel(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Enyi cool
Re: Who Do You Support In The NPL? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2014
dat9jaguy: Enyimba fc supported here.I don't go to the stadiums but i catch their matches on telly anytime it is shown.
nwanne na enyimba tins me sef d go stadium

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Support In The NPL? by kel4soft: 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
Sharks Football Club

(1) (Reply)

PSG On Par With Barcelona & Madrid, Says Pastore / 2face Say If Not For Music, Him For Be Anoda Van Der Sar.oya Read Am... / Stop Bullying Balotelli! Shameful Scapegoating Of Liverpool Striker Must End Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.