Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bracelet Watch : Answer Calls, Receive And Read Sms, Mp3, Phone Book (discount!) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bracelet Watch : Answer Calls, Receive And Read Sms, Mp3, Phone Book (discount!) (1536 Views)

‘answer Calls With Your Pants’…google Is Working On Another Technology / Jubilee Bracelet Rolex (replica) / Make/receive Calls From Your U.k And U.s Sims At Cheap Rates Call 080-34489191 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bracelet Watch : Answer Calls, Receive And Read Sms, Mp3, Phone Book (discount!) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
I happens to be among those who got this WATCH with extra ordinary features smiley . received it from Postal office 2 days ago and this watch is just Great and the good part is the TOUCH SCREEN. I used my brother Android to check whether one can really answer call with it and everything works for good.

Main Features:
Best partner of cell phone (Android version), anti-lost alert
Paring with Bluetooth, answer call by a button
Specialty design, elegant and fashionable
Easy to operate and convenient to wear
APK, used for reading synced SMS only works for Android phones, can be downloaded through the after sale center of our site
The bracelet is charged through standard Micro USB input port

On the side of inbuilt Phone - it will go as far as 10 meter away from your phone, at least it will save you the risk of been robbed ( ie leaving your phone @ home, yet you wouldn't missed any calls OR important message once you have your WATCH PHONE with you smiley )
For now, you can only use it to answer call with android phones. simply download this apk app http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJmEB71.

To pair your Android phone with Bracelet Watch Start up Bluetooth of your mobile Phone, then search for "Smart Bracelet" Click on the Phone to confirm and finish the pairing

[size=16pt]UPDATE. IT WORK WITH BLACKBERRY, ANDROID, APPLE , TAB[/size]

Sport Lover Especially those who loves running Bracelet Watch can clearly display steps, calories and distance when pedometer funtion is turned on

I wanted to buy and sell them here in Nigeria but since Credit Cards are very easy these days. I will only give you the website link to purchase it
http://www.gearbest.com/sports-led-watches/pp_26771.html

I begged the management to reduce the price so Nigerian can afford it very easily smiley , So they gave me coupon code with discount.

when buying please use this coupon code L12SCM Valid till 31 Sept 2014

for those with questions or help in getting this Great Watch on their behalf. you can email me at afrihatblog@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Bracelet Watch : Answer Calls, Receive And Read Sms, Mp3, Phone Book (discount!) by Fashola4thSon: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good.

So how much total after discount? I believe this is the same with samsung gear.

Thank
Re: Bracelet Watch : Answer Calls, Receive And Read Sms, Mp3, Phone Book (discount!) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fashola4thSon: Good.

So how much total after discount? I believe this is the same with Samsung gear.

Thank

i think it was $99 initially, later it was reduces to $32 but after much bargaining , they added coupon code and it's $29

[size=18pt]it works with every smart phones[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Sold!!!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.