Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] (9956 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Rutheby(f): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol... Run for your life indeed. Let's not get it twisted, maybe she is just like that. Have this friend that don't eat fish as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by jnrbayano(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
panachuku: i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don die...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why will she eat fish in your house when you know fish smells a lot and you yourself look like papiwatwer. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by culata: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
it is normal she is ok
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Jnrbayerno(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
some people sef...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by keandre: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Maybe OoooO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Sheenor: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
She does not like fish doesn't mean she's a mamiwater fah.......get dat dude.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by jvera(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
she might b or its ha nature v a frnd who doent eat fish
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by keandre: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sheenor: She does not like fish doesn't mean she's a mamiwater fah.......get dat dude.

Get this "She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming"
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by valdes00(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why all dis guys lik to put pinshures included n I go open d thread without seein pinshures.... Oga oo...
I jus tire for al dis NL guys

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by paul990(m): 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Silly belief! I also don't eat fresh fish of any kind, although I eat thoroughly smoked nd dried ones.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nairalane: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
When she eats banana, does dat means she is a mammymonkey or a word of the tree?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by lawrenceunaa: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
if aperson who doesn't eat meat is termed 'vegetarian' what of a person who dislike fish undecided

Op no relax @ all mami water no the show for face wink

Y not investigate by peeping when she de bath but no b me send you ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by spanzed(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol its her choice sir!!!but where did ur mother sister got that information from undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by charijee(f): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol......just how true is this story?.......the fear of mamiwater is the beginning of wisdom
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ahkenaten(m): 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin

cc

andyblaze

yungwizzy

boiledcorn

and all other TAN members

Troll association of Nigeria (Nairaland).

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ahkenaten(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nairalane: When she eats banana, does dat means she is a mammymonkey or a word of the tree?

The bolded got me laughing grin

word of the tree grin

oro igi... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Melahou(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall: This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

where is the picture...
infact because of that she is a mammy water

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by itsIYKE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
quit trollin NIGGA

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Chickychic(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
ma dear av u 4gotten dis saying: one man food is anoda ma poison.everyman wit his dos nd donts so y worry ursef? wat u shud b lookin for is d attitude which is wat all men die for. lemme take masef 4 example: i dont eat fish as well,i waste tym in d bathroom cos i nid to wash masef properly as a lady buh i dnt swim nd i wish i cud learn dat so u see everyman wit him lifestyle.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Lol... Run for your life indeed. Let's not get it twisted, maybe she is just like that. Have this friend that don't eat fish as well.
but her own is strange. Now I suspect her everymove.

She even carry umbrella when son is shining and when I put sardine inside bread for her, she taste it shout and pour it away.

She claims that sardine makes her sick.

I even tried plan b and took her to fast food. I bought 2 fish roll, 1 meat pie, she quickly ate the meat pie and refused to eat the fish roll with me.

All you mammywater ladies this is how I catch you guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
FrankySnow: Why will she way fish in your house when you know fish smells a lot and you yourself look like papiwatwer. undecided
don't be so superstitions there is nothing like papiwater angry its what the british call "handsome" cheesy

But I have seen real mammywater before. They usually like fanta and buns angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall: don't be so superstitions there is nothing like papiwater angry its what the british call "handsome" cheesy

But I have seen real mammywater before. They usually like fanta and buns angry
Lol.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Spidermon: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
panachuku: i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

Na you be Lord Stark abi?
To behead person dey hungry you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hahahaha, not again @krall.
Lol @ I bought two fish roll...
I don't eat fish, I love bathroom and I like pool, does that make me a mami water?
If you were serious, I would have known what to say...but you are not.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by korres00(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Its kinda creepy buh dude, its true, my ex was like dat, she hated evrytin dat has to do wif fish, she can't even withstand the odour till now...
She told me one night she was marine, and i mean a powerful one before, she was 147yrs, 4 its ha 2nd time of returning to d physical world, buh was delivered on a thursday service after being lead mistaking to church by ha ex den....
She told me many things abt dem man, its creepy buh its kinda true, am not saying evrygal wu hate fish are marine, buh marines are kinda light skin, they are neva dark, only lite skin..
And for ur galfwend, I advice u, find a powerful church *if u believe in God* were dey do deliverance service mayb once a wik, both of u shld attend regularly till u pretty sure she is not, (dats if u lyk ha and mayb wanna marry ha), and if ur light skin fish-hating galfwend refuses or give excuses not to attend atall? DUDE, run 4 ur life....

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by holarid(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Crocz(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dude,ruuuuuuuuuuuun!..she could be a GIANT SEA HORSE!!!

Oni ranu...smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Rutheby(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
krall: but her own is strange. Now I suspect her everymove.

She even carry umbrella when son is shining and when I put sardine inside bread for her, she taste it shout and pour it away.

She claims that sardine makes her sick.

I even tried plan b and took her to fast food. I bought 2 fish roll, 1 meat pie, she quickly ate the meat pie and refused to eat the fish roll with me.

All you mammywater ladies this is how I catch you guys.
Run for ur life then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.