Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] (9957 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Have You Ever Been Caught Or Have caught Someone Masturbating / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
xplode111:
hmmm. re u sure ur not? hehehe
I am not,like your pics tho especially your dimple.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: I am not,like your pics tho especially your dimple.
tnx. like ur pix too. ur stature.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
xplode111:
tnx. like ur pix too. ur stature.
thanks for the compliment
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by hyuga(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
i guess my younger brother is a papiwater then. He hates fish, love swimming and nice physique like posidon.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: thanks for the compliment
uwc. pls can u send an email. olawuyiabraham@yahoo.com . tnx
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
xplode111:
uwc. pls can u send an email. olawuyiabraham@yahoo.com . tnx
sorry why??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: sorry why??
notin serius. jst wana tlk to u. tnx
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
xplode111:
notin serius. jst wana tlk to u. tnx
awww okay but can we talk it over here??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: awww okay but can we talk it over here??
hmmm. no. jst wnt a litle privacy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by jvera(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: is that all you used for it? To make it thick like dat
yp das all
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by marieolae(f): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
jvera: yp das all
ok thnku
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 24, 2014
yes she is and guess what she will keep chasing u if u run but dont worry much I have the solution. for a start pass me her number cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by xplode111(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2014
prettythicksme: awww okay but can we talk it over here??
eloo madam
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Jochebed7(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
panachuku: i wish i cud round up all the NL trools and behead dem all

y? l luv em. think they make nl fun. we can't be serious all the time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ducii: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....

Nairaland is the best web forum in the world, you guys rock
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: this is serious. shocked
How do we now know who the real human beings are??
We have to be very careful especially on nairaland.

we need to be very careful o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by timilehing(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: Lol... Run for your life indeed. Let's not get it twisted, maybe she is just like that. Have this friend that don't eat fish as well.
now you're guessing if she's mami water too abi??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Rutheby(f): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
timilehing: now you're guessing if she's mami water too abi??
No. The OP got my msg
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ogaprime(m): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2014
korres00: buh marines are kinda light skin, they are neva dark, only lite skin..

How lite skinned?? Very lite or tinted lite(mixed lite, but nt dark)
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ogaprime(m): 1:40am On Oct 01, 2014
lrguru: .....and yes they hate fish

Is it all type nd forms of fishes(scaled nd non-scaled)
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2014
ogaprime:

Is it all type nd forms of fishes(scaled nd non-scaled)
my brother I dunno o! They will just say they don't like fish
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by ogaprime(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
lrguru: my brother I dunno o! They will just say they don't like fish

Ok,thnks.
Dat mean I gat to open my eyes lik dis===>

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
ogaprime:

Ok,thnks.
Dat mean I gat to open my eyes lik dis===>
lol....I tell ya
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Agrika: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hehehehe....i too hate fish with passion...hmm...how I wish I look like mammywater undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by Bigsteveg(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
krall: This is serious issue. My mother sister say that they say if a very beautiful woman don't eat fish, she is marine mammi water. So although I strongly advice her not to she served my fine girlfriend big cat fish head with rice and stock fish and dry fish and one chicken. And she say I should watch.
To my horror, when she see the fish, she squeeze face shift the fish one side and ate only the chicken. I started shivering. And my mum sister whispered "what did I tell you. If you love your life run!!!"

Since then I am afraid of her and refused to touch her again. She also likes spending time in bathroom and like swimming. Could she be a mammy water?? sad

I have also observed some other mammywater tendency she exhibits....
Give me her number, I know how to handle their type.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics] by vicadex07(m): 12:40am On Oct 24, 2014
ahkenaten:
grin grin

cc

andyblaze

yungwizzy

boiledcorn

and all other TAN members

Troll association of Nigeria (Nairaland).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Niggas Seperate Fight Between Girls / Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.