Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Abeg Oooo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abeg Oooo (1062 Views)

God Abeg Naaahhhh, Wetin I Do? Please I Need A Job Urgently... / Abeg Help A Broda- Mpg Consult / BREAKING News: Nigeria Immigration Service List Is Finally Out Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Oooo by Izontubo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just recieved an sms to my phone from an unknown number,...its from ptdf...it came from a man named Mr Arugu...the text says this:

Hi

Pls come for your ptdf msc award. If you have an admission letter,use the link below to submit to us..

Email of man is t.aguru@ptdf.gov.ng

Please my people is this a scam or is it real?...
Re: Abeg Oooo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Izontubo: I just recieved an sms to my phone from an unknown number,...its from ptdf...it came from a man named Mr Arugu...the text says this:

Hi

Pls come for your ptdf msc award. If you have an admission letter,use the link below to submit to us..

Email of man is t.aguru@ptdf.gov.ng

Please my people is this a scam or is it real?...

Looks legit to me. If you have an admission letter send it across fast. When them ask you for money, run for your life.
Re: Abeg Oooo by Izontubo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Looks legit to me. If you have an admission letter send it across fast. When them ask you for money, run for your life.

abi....make i try am see...as soon as them ask for money i pick race
Re: Abeg Oooo by adepiero: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Don't be a fool. an organisation would never inform you in such a manner. it has every letter of SCAM written on it. once you send an important document like that, it might be used indirectly for mischievous schemes and it is you the authorities will be looking for. Sharp up! this is Nigeria not Yankee
Re: Abeg Oooo by davide470(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
adepiero: Don't be a fool. an organisation would never inform you in such a manner. it has every letter of SCAM written on it. once you send an important document like that, it might be used indirectly for mischievous schemes and it is you the authorities will be looking for. Sharp up! this is Nigeria not Yankee
First, You should be banned for that word.. Secondly, where is the every letter of SCAM..

Now to the OP, the e-mail address is 101% Legit, but what you didn't specify is: Did you write the PTDF test? were you successful? if Yes, have you gone to receive your award letter? If Not yet, you are not even suppose to open this thread grin
Re: Abeg Oooo by Izontubo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
davide470: First, You should be banned for that word.. Secondly, where is the every letter of SCAM..

Now to the OP, the e-mail address is 101% Legit, but what you didn't specify is: Did you write the PTDF test? were you successful? if Yes, have you gone to receive your award letter? If Not yet, you are not even suppose to open this thread grin
I wrote the test..I did....hope I am on d right track
Re: Abeg Oooo by jimmyjerry07(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
^^just like he said, the email ad is genuine @ptdf.gov.ng", u better take necessary step before its too late. You don't have any cause to fear because you were only asked to scan and send 'simple' admission letter, it doesn't require your credentials n all.
Re: Abeg Oooo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
This OP sef, you still here asking questions? If you no want abeg make I send my own... grin grin
Re: Abeg Oooo by Izontubo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Three7Ty9: This OP sef, you still here asking questions? If you no want abeg make I send my own... grin grin
lol.....

(1) (Reply)

If U Are Interested In Banking Job.. U Can Get Crash! / Lagos Corpers Needed / Greetings House! Who Knows Better About Tolet.com.ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.