Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ps3 Games To Buy? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps3 Games To Buy? (1596 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out / Where Can I Get Hotest Mobile Games To Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Games To Buy? by tboy1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
Hi All,

After playing PES2009 on ps3, i have decided i'm not going to bother wasting my time playing the game till the next one is released. please can you suggest the best ps3 games you've played except the following:

Fifa09: Played the DEMO and was not impressed
Call of duty- World at War : already on my list    11 more days 2 go
GTA - libertycity: Done
Unchantered: Done
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
Little Big Planet - if platformers are your thing.

Resistance 2 - out in US, later this month in europe.

Bioshock

FarCry 2

Dead space
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by tboy1(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2008
khai_khai:

Little Big Planet - if platformers are your thing.
Resistance 2 - out in US, later this month in europe.
Bioshock
FarCry 2
Dead space

I was actually looking at farcry 3 in the game shop the other day, its already out in europe  . . .
i might just go with that . . . thanks
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by dinozzo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2008
the next game i'm going to get is dead space, very good reviews for it
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by tboy1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
dinozzo:

the next game i'm going to get is dead space, very good reviews for it

have u played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? its b best ps3 game i've played
if u have not, then u need 2 get d game - its got the best graphics in ps3(imo) and the best storyline(imo)
just go through some of the reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000UW21A0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by dinozzo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
tboy1:

have u played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune? its b best ps3 game i've played
if u have not, then u need 2 get d game - its got the best graphics in ps3(imo) and the best storyline(imo)
just go through some of the reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000UW21A0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Uncharted is very good but after finishing it I haven't played it i'm thinking of trading it in and buying deadspace but I don't think I'll gain much from doing that since the platinum version is only 14 quid the last time I checked it, maybe i'll just start playing it to get more trophies, how many do you have?
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by tboy1(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2008
dinozzo:

Uncharted is very good but after finishing it I haven't played it i'm thinking of trading it in and buying deadspace but I don't think I'll gain much from doing that since the platinum version is only 14 quid the last time I checked it, maybe i'll just start playing it to get more trophies, how many do you have?

i played the game only once as well . . . honestly its kinda short compared to other games like call of duty
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by dinozzo(m): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2008
yeah but like u said awesome graphics, I haven't played call of duty yet, shocking init grin
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by tboy1(m): 4:10am On Nov 08, 2008
r u for real
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by dyabman(m): 6:03am On Nov 08, 2008
Halo 3
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by texazzpete(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
tboy1:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
r u for real? call of duty is the best first person shooter game ever(imo) the new one (World At War) should be out sometime this week . . .
go get it and i know u wont regret it

em. . .that honor goes to an FPS by the name of Half Life 2.
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by lexyman(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2008
friend i'm a game fan , u can lay ur hand on any of these ;
james bond 007(quantum of solace)
bio shock 3,
call of duty 5 at war ends is another nice game mentioned ealier by PETE.
u can as well try ''saint row '' only if u like game wit gangstar and street shooting
call lexyman on 08023321050 cos i have some collections on my shelves at affordable prices
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by ritchboy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2008
call of duty is the best first person shooter game ever

wrong!

emthat honor goes to an FPS by the name of Half Life 2.

wrong again! that honor goes to a game called HALO grin

half life? think i played the first part briefly on PC, seemed like rubbish to me at the time(i may be wrong though)
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
Most hyped FPS ever - HALO. -not necessarily the best

different people like different FPSs for different reasons.

I tend towards the Battlefield series.
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by pixiraver(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
You can buy your games at Awoofshop, visit this link for Xbox 360 games http://awoofshop.com/category.php?catid=275

We also sell in wholesale prices. Contact me at inspire@awoofshop.com for our product and price lists.

Regards
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by dakmanzero(m): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
namedropping halo on a ps3 thread, not very wise :-D

However halo is far more significant than call of duty, if not half life 2. In terms of influence on games released nowadays, I'd say halo and half life are about tied in terms of significance.
Re: Ps3 Games To Buy? by Swagainc(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2008
try spiderman 3 web of shadows, it has better movements than the former spiderman sequence plus u can choose between normal and symbian mode(venom mode)

(1) (Reply)

Which Broad Band Or Modem Is The Best For Playing Ps3 Online In Abuja / How To Convert Ur Playstation2 To A Flash Driver And How To Make It Work / Sony Discloses Ps Vita Tv Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.