Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (4260 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha. You are funny...thanks, seriously I don't even know how to open a thread embarassed. I decided to back the OP since I wasn't seeing my preferred categories. grin
@ bolded are you for real? Its easy na

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all.

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brb...

I love this Post n I know where u belonggringrin

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think MizMyColi+Kachisbarbie belongs to this Categorygringrin

*Modified*
And that SharersThey are so annoying eeehhhundecidedundecided. Even when some Space bookers book a space with a dot(.),they will still share itundecided mstchewww

Talking about Woman-Wrapper,I rest my casegrin

Brb toogrin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Any girl who who quote me again will be kissed , i repeat she will be severely kissed
priscaoge:

I think MizMyColi+Kachisbarbie belongs to this Categorygringrin

Brb toogrin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by pocohantas(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I think I am a liker...I don't know how to comment. embarassed
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
pocohantas: I think I am a liker...I don't know how to comment. embarassed
And U just likedgringrin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
shoefreak: me too. but you! i must find one for you. the enlighteners. grin you just read their posts and you learn a new thing. thats you!

[size=14pt]oh, maybe the flirts sa. grin[/size]

shocked shocked shocked

*thinking to myself*
"But how did she find out?"

embarassed embarassed
Ma'am cry
I've repentedangry

Now, I only engage in meaningful/trollful discussions cheesy cheesy.
coolI flirt where necessary though

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Unibenstudent: Any girl who who quote me again will be kissed , i repeat she will be severely kissed
U are seriously representing Ur departmentgringrin..WWAN(Woman-Wrappering Association of Nairaland)*Takes cover behind Kachisbarbie*grin

Issoritembarassed

3 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: @ bolded are you for real? Its easy na
Yes I am. I do see create topic...somewhere, I have never tried it though.

@unibenstudent: you are always looking for who to kiss, na wetin??

@priscaoge: you know I am not too serious na, leave that spot for Mizmycoli. My own na once in a while.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

*thinking to myself*
"But how did she find out?"

embarassed embarassed
Ma'am cry
I've repentedangry

Now, I only engage in meaningful/trollful discussions cheesy cheesy.
coolI flirt where necessary though
MizMyColi

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them,[size=14pt] I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
I think Miz MyColi+Ka chisbarbie belongs to this Categorygringrin

*Modified*
And that SharersThey are so annoying eeehhhundecidedundecided. Even when some Space bookers book a space with a dot(.),they will still share itundecided mstchewww

Talking about Woman-Wrapper,I rest my casegrin

Brb toogrin

LoLest, Prisca

I'm trying hard to "de-serious" myself na grin

I see you haven't met ihedinobi2
He fits the AlbertEinstein(s) purrfectly

Just recently, someone shared an utterly blank space I booked on FP and I be like, is this one a learner ni

Wait, make I go find category for you
Brb

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@unibenstudent: you are always looking for who to kiss, na wetin??

@priscaoge: you know I am not too serious na, leave that spot for Mizmycoli. My own na once in a while.
try opening one today. Maybe something like chibwike is the most handsome guy on NL(pics) Lol. u would enjoy it..dats wat pulls traffic here.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: MizMyColi

Chibwike

embarassed embarassed

What I do?

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yes , I am on a mission to like... tongue
I wish I could like my post too... sad

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
@Kachisbarbie and I have not seen u been "Too Serious" before,will love to witness thatgringrin

@Unibenstudent I wonder wetin u wan carry kiss do this nightembarassed*Hides my mouth*

@MizMyColiundecidedundecided
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Chibwike

embarassed embarassed

What I do?
am greenting you oh

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Brb...
Lolzgringrin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Greenified(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahaha. You are funny...thanks, seriously I don't even know how to open a thread embarassed. I decided to back the OP since I wasn't seeing my preferred categories. grin
I'll add urs to d list... Its all for fun.
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@un ibenstudent: you are always looking for who to kiss, na wetin??

@pri scaoge: you know I am not too serious na, leave that spot for Miz mycoli. My own na once in a while.

See where babes are setting a humble sista up o o
Choi!

Kachi, biko, take me away from that category.
Put Temigracie there.
She's alway's straight to the point in her posts.
She doesn't flirt like me.
grin
wink
grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: am greenting you oh

Thancuuu grin grin

Ogadiriginma my brother smiley
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge: @Kach isbarbie and I have not seen u been "Too Serious" before,will love to witness thatgringrin

@Un ibenstudent I wonder wetin u wan carry kiss do this nightembarassed*Hides my mouth*

@Mi zMyColiundecidedundecided

Prisca, What I do na embarassed embarassed
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
My dear, her own flirting worse pass your own @mizmycoli. Make two of una, kuku dey there. Shift for each other

@priscaoge : lol, on a good day you will. It's hard though, except it's money matter and that should be in reality.

@greenfield : hahaha, sure it's fun, you just lighted up the evening. Watch the thread heat up...

Keep lolzing o @Kelvingraphics. I wonder if you shouldn't be a Commissioner of Woman-wrappering, but then...lets wait till after the next election.

@chibwike : you just want NLers to eat me raw, it won't work for you @all...lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest, Prisca

Just recently, someone shared an utterly blank space I booked on FP and I be like, is this one a learner ni

Brb

Lwkmd @Boldedcheesycheesycheesy...That person must be a big learner Seriously...Come to think of it,tell me how to book that blank space mbok,seems na that Category I go joingringrin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
[size=14pt]Bia, Who Is The Perpetual "Liker" On This Thread cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

See where babes are setting a humble sista up o o
Choi!

Kachi, biko, take me away from that category.
Put Temigracie there.
She's alway's straight to the point in her posts.
She doesn't flirt like me.
grin
wink
grin

Hiohiohiohiohio...

MizMycoli....
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Lwkmd @Boldedcheesycheesycheesy...That person must be a big learner Seriously...Come to think of it,tell me how to book that blank space mbok,seems na that Category I go joingringrin

LoL
Just click reply, press your space bar button once, then click submit.
Voila!

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by ihedinobi2: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest, Prisca

Brb
Lol. I'm not that serious o!
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

Hiohiohiohiohio...

MizMycoli....

Bae, Please take that position wey Kachi put me, e hear.

I want a "razzier" category cheesy
wink
kiss
kiss
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@priscaoge : lol, on a good day you will. It's hard though, except it's money matter and that should be in reality.
gringringrin...Money miss roadcheesycheesy,Nne no be only u 4 that money matter ooo,mua no de carry am joke ooogrin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
Lol. I'm not that serious o!

Story Story tongue
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Prisca, What I do na embarassed embarassed
Na slip of fingergrin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
**coughs**
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Bae, Please take that position wey Kachi put me, e hear.

I want a "razzier" category cheesy
wink
kiss
kiss

hehehehehehe....You wan tear my belle with laugh...

Abeg no take that kind category ooo....You know say you be my mentor.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Beware Of Damogul, He Is A Fraudster / Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Ghanians And Nigerians, Who Speak Better English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.