Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) (4263 Views)

5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My dear, her own flirting worse pass your own @mizmycoli. Make two of una, kuku dey there. Shift for each other

shocked shocked shocked
TemiGracie shocked shocked shocked shocked Ahh!!!!!
Okay na, the verdict has been passed. Come, sit here. Join me, let's chow this fanta and agege bread together grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
Just click reply, press your space bar button once, then click submit.
Voila!
*Dancing Skelewu*...ayamu gonna be expert nowgringrin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe....You wan tear my belle with laugh...

Abeg no take that kind category ooo....You know say you be my mentor.....

shocked
Okay cry sad

I repent embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by yungchop: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Brb...
hehehe. I don't know why you don't want to believe a nigga , I told you I have change joreh ! cheesy the last time I mentioned a lady in my post was 2weeks ago. tongue priscaoge can bear me witness tongue grin
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
who z liking my posts

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked
Okay na, the verdict has been passed. Come, sit here. Join me, let's chow this fanta and agege bread together grin
That Fanta na Orobo bottle abi? Ama drink mbok @TemiGracie bring Jug make we share.

@MizMyColi am still waiting for you to Officially introduce the Category U belong.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:

I love this Post n I know where u belonggringrin

Albert Einstein(s) This set make you wanna upgrade your IQ. They can turn a very dumb thread to an intellectual one. All their comments are enlightening, as much as I like them, I sometimes find them too serious. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think MizMyColi+Kachisbarbie belongs to this Categorygringrin

*Modified*
And that SharersThey are so annoying eeehhhundecidedundecided. Even when some Space bookers book a space with a dot(.),they will still share itundecided mstchewww

Talking about Woman-Wrapper,I rest my casegrin

Brb toogrin
grin
Abeg that ur space 4 FP na 4 sale

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
I dnt fit into any

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
yungchop: hehehe. I don't know why you don't want to believe a nigga , I told you I have change joreh ! cheesy the last time I mentioned a lady in my post was 2weeks ago. tongue priscaoge can bear me witness tongue grin
shockedshockedshockedshocked*Faints,wakeup and faints again*

3 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked
[email]
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked
[/email]
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
pocohantas: Yes , I am on a mission to like @priscaoge... tongue
I wish I could like my post took... sad
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I wonder were I belong here

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kaboninc(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
For me, am a 'liker', 'quoter' and 'derailed'. However I think one group, the 'intellectuals' is missing

The 'grammarians' remind me of the 'gbagaun' fever.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kaboninc(m): 7:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I dnt fit into any

Really? The 'derailers'? You and ur crew?

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by chibwike(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thancuuu grin grin

Ogadiriginma my brother smiley
amen ma..hw was ur day
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:
That Fanta na Orobo bottle abi? Ama drink mbok @TemiGracie bring Jug make we share.

@MizMyColi am still waiting for you to Officially introduce the Category U belong.
Just wait a bit for it Hun, It'll come. Most Def
Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by Tallesty1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Ohohohoho cheesy cheesy
Tallesty1 grin

See! I'm not alone smiley
How bout GRAMMARIANS?I know you don't proof-read nor correct in an embarrassing manner but you are grammarquainted nahgrin.

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kaboninc(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
pocohantas: I think I am a liker...I don't know how to comment. embarassed

You just did. So its easy. I prefer a spectator to a 'liker'

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by ihedinobi2: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Story Story tongue
No worry. You will know when you will know tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by priscaoge(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
grin
Abeg that ur space 4 FP na 4 sale
U came late,it's been soldtongue

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by kaboninc(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: I wonder were I belong here

Maybe the 'space bookers' or 'derailers'...

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:
U came late,it's been soldtongue
How much did d buyer pay

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:
shockedshockedshockedshocked*Faints,wakeup and faints again*
Pours her Cold Holy water before she faint kum from there waka go d other sidecheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tallesty1: How bout GRAMMARIANS?I know you don't proof-read nor correct in an embarrassing manner but you are grammarquainted nahgrin.

Oh Oh, That One.
LoLest cheesy cheesy

Thank you jorey.
I prefer that category to albert einstein(s)

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
chibwike: amen ma..hw was ur day

Work was boring
Life was very interesting grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Keep lolzing o @Kelvingraphics. I wonder if you shouldn't be a Commissioner of Woman-wrappering, but then...lets wait till after the next election.
Lolz...dis ur post got me Lolzing again o.

U never hear xay Woman Wrappering na good business? E sell pass even *CRACK* bizness.cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:
No worry. You will know when you will know tongue
Aymen Brother cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by MizMyColi(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: 10. The clueless commenters: These are the ones that have no idea of a topic but just want to comment. They are more like the "Space bookers" but they don't always comment on first page. Sometimes on the sixth page you would see them with useless comments like "End time things", "Chai", "Na wa o", "Hmmm", "Ehya" and some silly Smiley(Without even quoting anybody)etc As if it is by force to comment undecided. If i am a Mod i would hide their comments and ban all these people. When intellectuals are discussing topics like "World War looming" and its likes you would see these clueless people commenting "End time things". What is so hard to just sit back and observed the discussion? If you observe for much longer you may have something useful to contribute.
You're too serious kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by JoeCutie(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Sharers: they share every post, preferably that of a follower/e-crush. Then I read the post and wonder if I was supposed to find it
intelligent/sarcastic/funny...

Anti-se.uns : These ones don't just like my guy. They jump on threads that are aimed @ attacking his person.

Tribalist bigots : they are my worst set, they turn everything to an Oduduwa/Biafra warfare.

Political fanatics: They don't use eye to see any political thread, when they don't see a political thread, they have a way of even steering a romance thread to politics.

E-Famzers : aww, they are the online family...you just can't wait to be associated with one or all. I don't need to over-emphasise their importance. They can sometimes lead you to front page topics, faster than the NL app. I gat me an e-family kiss

Woman-wrappers Their interest is channelled @ Nlers with (f). They tag/mention/like/support every motion that is feminine. They have a way around the female folks... I think they make NL fun in their unique way.
-kelvinGraphics (this dude should be a VC in an Institute of Woman-wrappering by now tongue)
-Unibenstudent (a Registrar...guy where have you been?)
-yungchop (my guy...lol, I think by now he should be a HOD in a department(Romance) in the Institute of Woman-wrappering)

Brb...
Kachis-Kachis! cheesy
The woman-wrappers sha grin
Well, just observing tho... wink

2 Likes

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by AfricanApple(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
cyclones: Who get iphone 6 charger? Abeg I go return am back ASAP.
now I know where u belong

1 Like

Re: 9 Classes Of Nland Users (where Do You Belong?) by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
JoeCutie: Kachis-Kachis! cheesy
The woman-wrappers sha grin
Well, just observing tho... wink
Joe na U be this??shockedshocked

Xo Sarimah don finally realize Ulipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Ghanians And Nigerians, Who Speak Better English? / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Craziest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.