Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

“i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS (2930 Views)

Kim Kardashian's $ex Tape Played In Public? (see It Here) / Unclad Pictures Of Maheeda! (photos) / Alledged VIDEO: Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne’s $ex Tape Video Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Maheed has just revealed that she’s madly
in love with OBO “Davido”…She tweeted
to her fans that she’s ready for a sex tape
but that can only be possible if Davido agree to do it with her

She also told her fans to convince him for
her with rauchy pictures accompaning it
incase he needs to see pictures for
further convincing…

Lolz..this is crazy!

See photos:http://candiiville.com/entertainment/im-ready-for-a-ex-tape-with-davido-maheeda-photos/

Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by Marcelinho(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
fingers cross let see how It pans out
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by echobee(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
This girl sick gidi gan angry
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by belamour(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
k
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Isn't this cow married?
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
jennykadry: Isn't this cow married?

The last tym I checked,she is..I bliv diz is jst publicity stunt buh who knws!
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by qadeerkug(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
infact make her go sex tape with the runtown......who cares
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
qadeerkug: infact make her go sex tape with the runtown......who cares

Nobody...lolz
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
would luv to do a s£xtape wit her......but her yansh is too strong undecided
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by adet991(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
this girl don mad finish
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by qadeerkug(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: would luv to do a s£xtape wit her......but her yansh is too strong undecided
hehehe bro i swear i dey fiar ya name
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by areson: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hawt Muzik! Check out this new International collabo.

Download here: Wizkid – Show You The Money (Remix) ft. Tyga
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
HugeCock: would luv to do a s£xtape wit her......but her yansh is too strong undecided

How u take knw??lolz
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014
candiiville:

How u take knw??lolz
haven't you seen her nåked twerk video? She tried so hard to make her yansh shake. But for where? Anybody dat take her from d back will end up goin for hip surgery
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by okooloyun1(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2014
I pity d person wey dey shine her craw craw yans'h.
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Lolzzz
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by coolebux(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Na Davido's talent you de try f*ck
No be odinary f*ck wey u don de f*ck since
E be lyk say dem no give u attention since your madness jump fence.

#nationalassault
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
coolebux: Na Davido's talent you de try f*ck
No be odinary f*ck wey u don de f*ck since
E be lyk say dem no give u attention since your madness jump fence.

#nationalassault

Can't stop laughing ooooh
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mk una free Maheeda to do wetin she like ooh
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Oya obo wat r u waiting for. Free punny is calling
Re: “i’m Ready For A $ex Tape With Davido” –maheeda | PHOTOS by candiiville: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Empress Njamah & Kids With Down Syndrome Having Fun / Check Out Flavour Flav's Clock Chain / Halimar Abubakar's Red Outfit:Did Her Stylist Get It Right(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.