Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God (823 Views)

Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / Satan Is More Powerful Than God! Frosbel Said It!!! / Why Man Is Greater Than God (biblical God, Agnostic God Or Diest God Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
iPhone users are deleting the Bible to make room for iOS 8, proving that the word of God is no match for the voice of Siri.

[img]http://independent.co.uk/img/rO0ABXQAY2Z7aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRlcGVuZGVudC5jby51ay9pbmNvbWluZy9hcnRpY2xlOTc0MDE3NS5lY2UvYWx0ZXJuYXRlcy93NjIwL2JpYmxlJTIwMi5qcGd9Zjc3NzdmMzEydA==.jpg[/img]
Apple's latest operating system arrived yesterday but the update requires 4.6 GB of free space, forcing many users to rifle through their apps deleting blurred selfies, long since completed games and that avant garde concept album you're never going to actually listen to in a bid to make room for the overhaul.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxwEoqqCMAAr6ny.jpg:large[/img]
Some people have had to go as far as deleting the Bible app, because the Old Testament might be a rollicking good story but the world needs manual exposure sliders on their cameras goddamnit.
[img]http://twitter.com/jaredkylecantu/status/512291733019688960/photo/1[/img]
It's fitting really, given how Apple fandom is often likened to a religion.
www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ios-8-now-more-popular-than-god-9740203.html
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by tonnieblaise(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
this is shit #spits#
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by graciousolo(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2014
stil doesn't change His statues as GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Apatheist: iPhone users are deleting the Bible to make room for iOS 8, proving that the word of God is no match for the voice of Siri.

[img]http://independent.co.uk/img/rO0ABXQAY2Z7aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbmRlcGVuZGVudC5jby51ay9pbmNvbWluZy9hcnRpY2xlOTc0MDE3NS5lY2UvYWx0ZXJuYXRlcy93NjIwL2JpYmxlJTIwMi5qcGd9Zjc3NzdmMzEydA==.jpg[/img]
Apple's latest operating system arrived yesterday but the update requires 4.6 GB of free space, forcing many users to rifle through their apps deleting blurred selfies, long since completed games and that avant garde concept album you're never going to actually listen to in a bid to make room for the overhaul.
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxwEoqqCMAAr6ny.jpg:large[/img]
Some people have had to go as far as deleting the Bible app, because the Old Testament might be a rollicking good story but the world needs manual exposure sliders on their cameras goddamnit.
[img]http://twitter.com/jaredkylecantu/status/512291733019688960/photo/1[/img]
It's fitting really, given how Apple fandom is often likened to a religion.
www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ios-8-now-more-popular-than-god-9740203.html

I like how you deceive yourself.. It really is hilarious..
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by asalimpo(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Judging by how many will go to hell vs heaven, God lost the popularity contest a long time ago.
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I like how you deceive yourself.. It really is hilarious..
I'll tell you when I start giving a fück
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Apatheist:
I'll tell you when I start giving a fück

Still Hilarious... You should be a comedian.. or The Comedian... That's if you're not one already..
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by Youngsage: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
lol
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by logicboy01: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
lmao
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by alentyno: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nairaland atheists......Having sleepless nights and restless days on top of the matter of a being they claim doesn't exist since time immemorial

Now tell me what's more dumb than that?

Oh what a brainless lot
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by logicboy01: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
alentyno: Nairaland atheists......Having sleepless nights and restless days on top of the matter of a being they claim doesn't exist since time immemorial

Now tell me what's more dumb than that?

Oh what a brainless lot

lol...the irony here is that your comment is as foolish as they comr
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by alentyno: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
logicboy01:

lol...the irony here is that your comment is as foolish as they comr
And you couldn't point out the supposed 'foolishness'? Go to bed son its late. You've got to prepare for school 2mao
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by logicboy01: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
alentyno:
And you couldn't point out the supposed 'foolishness'? Go to bed son its late. You've got to prepare for school 2mao

undecided

I dont need to. The foolishness of your comment is clear for anyone to see. You have no idea why atheists are atheists or even why atheists talk about religion.

You need the sleep more than I dp
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by alentyno: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
logicboy01:

undecided

I dont need to. The foolishness of your comment is clear for anyone to see. You have no idea why atheists are atheists or even why atheists talk about religion.

You need the sleep more than I dp
Blah blah typical atheist wannabe already practising judiciously your fellows art of dodging simple questions. Since you've got nothing meaningful to say just get off my mentions and go to bed like I said its really late. Hope you washed your school uniform.....
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by logicboy01: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
alentyno:
Blah blah typical atheist wannabe already practising judiciously your fellows art of dodging simple questions. Since you've got nothing meaningful to say just get off my mentions and go to bed like I said its really late. Hope you washed your school uniform.....

I see....the insult in bold has given you away. You are an old tool in a new moniker.

mtchew....good night
Re: Ios 8 Is Now More Popular Than God by alentyno: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
^^^ logicboy01 it's quite pathetic how you can't come up with something meaningful........ You just wasting my time here. *walks out of thread*

(1) (Reply)

Family Portrait Of Jesus / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.