Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles (17111 Views)

Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
tuffgongjo: Not only nacho some of those guys are better than d SE players,their captain is a better crosser of the ball than Ambrose.
Take for example d chilean national team they are composed majorly of guys that graduated from under 17 or so cause I still remember when they defeated naija 4 0 in one under age competition,in that team u have sanchez,vidal.
That was a nice flash back. Arturo Vidal, Alexi Sanchez, Gary Medel and Mauricio Isla. Four key players of the present Chilean Squad played in that match.

Many would not remember that game. We held Chile till extra time. In extra time, we conceded four goals.

Another nice find is that Cavani and Luis Suarez played in that competition. Canada 2007.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Luchitec(m): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2014
How soon we forget things....Keshi invited Ihenacho to CHAN 2014, and the lad did not show up!His dad preferred his son going on trial. Assuming Iheanacho participated in that tournament, there is every likelihood that he would have been taken to Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Luchitec: How soon we forget things....Keshi invited Ihenacho to CHAN 2014, and the lad did not show up!His dad preferred his son going on trial. Assuming Iheanacho participated in that tournament, there is every likelihood that he would have been taken to Brazil.
If Nacho had played that tournament, it would have been easier to fight for his work permit. Because he would have played for the National team before he turned eighteen.

That would have easily qualified Nacho as a special talent.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
dadoctore:
An overseas wedding uhn?! We can take a trip to Togo then grin and as for d whole man utd cast would u still want dem wit present poor results The Emirates stadium could be a beta option y'knw tongue

We dey talk of better abroad and you re talking Togo? undecided, Seun needs to add heartbreak smiley here, you just pieces my heart, now the left side of my chest is paining me seriously cry.
And please leave my Man U like that for me tongue
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by dadoctore(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Lily4star:

We dey talk of better abroad and you re talking Togo? undecided, Seun needs to add heartbreak smiley here, you just pieces my heart, now the left side of my chest is paining me seriously cry.
And please leave my Man U like that for me tongue
Lol...anywhr outside Naija na abroad nau,me na Arsenal ooo but still we fit try work smtin out grin but on a serious note tho I like dat u luv football n also connect wit ur comic side...no worry e go beta for man utd but una go endure small oo
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
dadoctore:
Lol...anywhr outside Naija na abroad nau,me na Arsenal ooo but still we fit try work smtin out grin but on a serious note tho I like dat u luv football n also connect wit ur comic side...no worry e go beta for man utd but una go endure small oo

I pray, so as a Doctor what do I take for the pain? undecided
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by dadoctore(m): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lily4star:

I pray, so as a Doctor what do I take for the pain? undecided
I could divulge dat ere but dat won't do me any good,I'd rather explain my secret remedy more discreetly n private! wink
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
dadoctore:
I could divulge dat ere but dat won't do me any good,I'd rather explain my secret remedy more discreetly n private! wink

Talk jor
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: If Nacho had played that tournament, it would have been easier to fight for his work permit. Because he would have played for the National team before he turned eighteen.

That would have easily qualified Nacho as a special talent.
If 'Nacho had played that tornament it wud have been easier for him being clubless. The lad was taking his career to the next level after a successful tornament and opportunities were begging. Also note that there is a good no of matches to play 4 national team to qualify for work permit.

1 Like

Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
petezenith:
If 'Nacho had played that tornament it wud have been easier for him being clubless. The lad was taking his career to the next level after a successful tornament and opportunities were begging. Also note that there is a good no of matches to play 4 national team to qualify for work permit.
But, Man City is applying for his work permit as a special talent.

It is not the regular amount of matches needed but reasons to prove Nacho is a special talent. A national team debut at 17 years old would have gone a long way.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Goke7: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: But, Man City is applying for his work permit as a special talent.

It is not the regular amount of matches needed but reasons to prove Nacho is a special talent. A national team debut at 17 years old would have gone a long way.

Thank you my brother, the guy was ill-advised then and some people here are talking rubbish by blaming keshi, Iheanacho by now would have been a regular player for the eagles, but i still feel that the guy and his other peers should be allowed to play for the u-20 team first to boost our chances of winning the u-20 world cup next year for the first time before before the u23 for the rio olympics in 2016 and then finally into the eagles, that has been my stand
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Goke7:

Thank you my brother, the guy was ill-advised then and some people here are talking rubbish by blaming keshi, Iheanacho by now would have been a regular player for the eagles, but i still feel that the guy and his other peers should be allowed to play for the u-20 team first to boost our chances of winning the u-20 world cup next year for the first time before before the u23 for the rio olympics in 2016 and then finally into the eagles, that has been my stand
I think they should be allowed the play the U20 World Youth Championship and blended into the Super Eagles after that. Remember Ghana's U20 winning team. After they won the Youth Championship, they were blended into the National team and put up an amazing World Cup performance in South Africa 2010. Some of the players were Annan, Asamoah Kwadwo, Andre Ayew.
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by dadoctore(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lily4star:

Talk jor
Well since its just ur chest dats aching u we could start wit a massage grin
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
dadoctore:
Well since its just ur chest dats aching u we could start wit a massage grin

Lol, baddest Doctore ever Liveth, nah you dem suppose use as Doctore for Spartacus. Then during the massage one thing can enter inside something abi? grin. Lwkm
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by dadoctore(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Lol, baddest Doctore ever Liveth, nah you dem suppose use as Doctore for Spartacus. Then during the massage one thing can enter inside something abi? grin. Lwkm
Na u talk am ooo,me no sabi dis one wey u just explain ooo embarassed but I can assure u am a very good masseur tho grin
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
dadoctore:
Na u talk am ooo,me no sabi dis one wey u just explain ooo embarassed but I can assure u am a very good masseur tho grin

Doctore, Doctore, e di toomuch, but am 100% sure my Oga at the top can do a better job, so thanks but no thankssss grin
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by dadoctore(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Doctore, Doctore, e di toomuch, but am 100% sure my Oga at the top can do a better job, so thanks but no thankssss grin
Ok ooo but still I like u n ffd u,u could ff back too ma'am...d massage offer's still open tho anytime wink
Re: Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles by hunter21(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awon eleyi n tage nii sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy / Conte 'In Advanced Talks To Succeed Mourinho At Tottenham' / Premier League: Players From All 20 Clubs Will Continue To Take The Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.