Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Anyone With Price Of Nissan Pathfinder Jeep And Its Durability? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Anyone With Price Of Nissan Pathfinder Jeep And Its Durability? (1356 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) / Euro/American Vs Asian Cars (Reliability, Durability & Performance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Price Of Nissan Pathfinder Jeep And Its Durability? by YEMOYEMI: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I want to buy this kind of Nissan Pathfinder so I need idea of the price and information about its durability.

Thank you in anticipation of kind responses.

Re: Anyone With Price Of Nissan Pathfinder Jeep And Its Durability? by nurey(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
The major problem with this car is the radiator, a bypass needs to be done. Find nisspart to explain to you and what it will cost you if you eventually find one. My sister is looking to purchase a vehicle and I am thinking of introducing her to this SUV but I noticed it is still tad expensive the cheapest offer I got was around 1.750m but the more recent year I.e 2007 to 2011 goes for 2m plus. Above all this is one lovely box suv to buy.
Re: Anyone With Price Of Nissan Pathfinder Jeep And Its Durability? by YEMOYEMI: 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
nurey: The major problem with this car is the radiator, a bypass needs to be done. Find nisspart to explain to you and what it will cost you if you eventually find one. My sister is looking to purchase a vehicle and I am thinking of introducing her to this SUV but I noticed it is still tad expensive the cheapest offer I got was around 1.750m but the more recent year I.e 2007 to 2011 goes for 2m plus. Above all this is one lovely box suv to buy.

Thank you for this concise but valuable comment. if I can get it for N2M, I think I'll be cool with it.

(1) (Reply)

BRT Bus Branding / PHOTOS: A 21years Old, SS3 Boy Built A Car From Scrap In Kebbi State.. / Help My Brake Making A Grinding Noise When I Applied It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.