Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

A Drone Made By a friend.(video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Drone Made By a friend.(video) (837 Views)

Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Drone Made In Mbaise IMO State: Picture / Quadcopter Drone Spotted On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
this is the video of a drone that was made by a friend of mine. the engine was gotten from a lawn mower and its gasoline fueled as you know.... its still in the testing phase but at this point, i can say its a success considering that it has been flown to Benin city from warri, delta state and back with the aid of a newly installed camera. the glasses he wears during this testing phase is kind of like a Google glass. it functions as the screen through which the camera feed is seen. don't ask me how.... i don't know how he did it all. programming was a pain but then it turned out successful..... watch and enjoy.... just follow the link below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhRf6Ur_P04&feature=player_detailpage

3 Likes

Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by dhardline(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wow...this ia awesome.The government are supposed to fund things like this.very impressive indeed.Nigeria has great minds.
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by yorex2011: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Awesomeness
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mods pls help a bro promote his production by teleporting it to front page. We never can tell who sees it and would want to help support.... Thanks..... Xoxoxooxox
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Glock9(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Frontage PLSSSSSSSSSSs
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by friedrice1: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nice!
but you lied on the part you said he flew it to Benin from Warri grin grin
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
friedrice1: Nice!
but you lied on the part you said he flew it to Benin from Warri grin grin
soo sorry if i hurt u by flunking ur belief in nigerians being successful at technology but it had a successful flight to Benin city in edo state and back to warri..... If it pains you, drink juice and stare....
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by whizkidd: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is too awesome. Totally made my day. How can I reach him? This cannot remain unnoticed.
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2014
pls why not tell ur friend to come join nairaland so we can discuss and put heads together. sure he can gain one or two thing here. drone can be put to many use.
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by surrogatesng: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Very very interesting
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by XuteSleeks(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Naija has skillz! This is mind blowing.

I'm humbled. By way of a positive advice Bro next thing you might be thinking of is how to kill d noise. With what I've seen though that will be a piece of cake for your IQ

Well done!!! shocked
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
most of the comments sound encouraging.... Nice.... will see him at work tomorrow so i'll know if i can get his permission to post his email or phone number here for those of you interested in talking to him......
Re: A Drone Made By a friend.(video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
XuteSleeks: Naija has skillz! This is mind blowing.

I'm humbled. By way of a positive advice Bro next thing you might be thinking of is how to kill d noise. With what I've seen though that will be a piece of cake for your IQ

Well done!!! shocked
it aint me o bruv.... Dat would be taking someone else's credit.... i'll be sure to bring it to his notice though.. Thanks soo much....

(1) (Reply)

Why The Apple Watch Could Completely Disrupt The Digital Watch Business / Scientists Discover The World's First Warm-blooded Fish / USA Acquires The Most Expensive Warship Ever In History For $13billion (pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.