Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Advice (572 Views)

Ive Got Test Tommorrow,please I Need Advice On How Exactly To Prepare. / Please I Need Advice On This Job Offer / My List Of Regret Mails. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by plaintrain: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
I currently own a carwash that currently brings home very as a result of its wrong location and I playfully applied for a teaching job because of my financial frustration in another town close by and I interviewed and got d job. Its about time the school resumes and I am thinking if I shld take the job or continue with my Carwash.

Mind u I have a Child.
Re: I Need Advice by Joy83(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2014
So you have given birth without any work in hand!
Why the rush for child invitation from heaven when you are not capable of talking care of him.
WHY WOULD POVERTY NOT INCREASE IN THE LAND

Back to the point: half bread is better than none, do compare your car wash business in term of earning and stress in a month and teaching job.
if the same, I think teaching job can still give some time to apply for other job provided you have right certificate and grade. Also teaching job can be added as professional experience in the your cv whereas car wash business has no stand in your business.

Just keep your hope alive and be doing something so that the young son of us can survive the privation you invited him to. I believe one day you will land in the place of your dream... Keep doing good!

(1) (Reply)

Be A Dj Today! / Urgent Vacancy For A Business Manager / Vacancies For Front Desk Executives And Business Development Executives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.