Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This (7338 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Guys, Here Are 6 Sure Natural Ways To Get Pink And Seductive Lips / Red Lips! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by zeepatoprick(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
As a guy, I was born with one beautiful asset on my body. MY PINK LUSHED LIPS... God, was I so proud of it .. Bt overttime I lost it completly.. I noticed that dark pigmentation began to occur on my lips and I felt helpless about the situation, as my lips became darker and darker and darker.. D funny thing is that I've neva ever smoked in my life before. So how did I manage to have my lips become so dark like this. Let's INVESTIGATE...
Well it all started when I went for my nysc, in camp I was in the parade..(Under serious hot sun almost everytime) and I spent most of my camp days paradifying myself out.. Could that be d cause.. Well in my secondary school days I was in the parade(wnt to navy second skool) i mite add.. Did lots of parade cos I was in d guard unit... Bt I still had my pink lips... So confusion it is...
Well I recently made a decision to start paying abrupt attention after years of complaints from family and friends.. In quote.. O what is wrong with your lips, y are dey so dark?, have u started smoking?, are u okay? Etc etc after a small research, came up with a few solutions which I would share with u guys.. Cos its been working so far..dou I'm still yet to hit d center of gravity.. If u know what I mean wink

I will start my answering d fundamental question? What happened to me? What is the cause of dark lips?. Let me outline them starting from the most obvious ones..
1. Smoking of tobacco, chewing of tobacco(cigars,cigarettes,weed etc)..
Now its a known news that smoking causes hyperpigmentation e.g smokers melanosis(brown or black pigmentation of oral tissue I.e gums,palate, lips). The use of nicotine and other toxic agents found in tobacco is one of the major causes of smokers melanosis.. Anoda question.. Can I get smokers melanosis from environmental tobacco smoke. Eida from parents or friends? YES is d answer... But here is d deal.. I don't and av never smoked.. And I don't regularly hang with friends dat smoke.. Cos don't really have friends dat smoke... So I struck dat out... Giving way for the second...

2) The Use of Anti-malaria drugs
Can intake of some anti-malaria drugs cause oral pigmentation (lips getting dark for the layman shaa)... Suprisingly YES! WTF?!... Can u beat dat... I ruled that one in, u knw y?... Cos after my nysc camp I was always falling seriously ill.. (Dat environment shaa).. I swallowed all the anti-malaria drugs possible. Artesunate, p-alaxin,armatem, coartem all the TEMss.. But was I to knw.. I was jst trying to save my life, what is the use of pink lips if u are in a coffin..6ft under let's move on..

3) Exposure to sunlight.
Ok now, these one is almost inaviodable afterall na naija naa.. Shout out to d jumping from ac to ac fellas, we still av love for u guys shaa.. It is of fools hearing that the excessive exposure to direct sunlight cannot darken ur lips cos it def can...so no need to parotisize on this.. U all knw wetin happen.. Let's move on

4) High caffiene intake
Ok this one I'm guilty of.. Cos i dey always take coffee.. I love it so much.. But least I knew dat high cafffiene intake makes ur lips gradually go dark..so I ruled dis one as a probable cause... Some other dark liquids too like wine, blackcurrant sweets and so on are lip darkening agents..
Hormonal inbalance follow too.. So u see, I no fit pinpoint...
So how can u restore ur natural lip colour..

Here are some natural homemade techniques to restore ur natural lip colour.. Naturalllyyy ooooo...( I don tire to dey type)

1. Exfiolation of lips----» now let's define exfiolation(mimickin a professor) it is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skins outermost surface (epidermis) which is an important part of body and facial treatment..I no be genius, na wikipedia help me oo..so how do one exfiolate?.. You can buy a lip exfoilator in a super mart e.g park n shop, shoprite, addide etc.. No go slot oo..if u can't afford one or find one around u.. This is what u do..
Mix a drop of honey OR Olive oil with sugar..make it into a paste..apply on your lip rubbing it gently in a circular motion clockwise..pls don't fight with ur lips.. D result no go show overnight.. Do dis gently for 10mins.. Then u wie off.. Apply a lip balm or petroluem jelly(almightty vaseline).. Do this at least 4 times evry week..
2) Application of natural bleaching agents and moisturizing agents.
Lemon juice, lime juice,glycerrine.. Almond oil...
Lemon juice have natural bleaching effects.. Squeeeze and apply juice on ur lips when its soaked in apply a lip balm or vasline to keep d lips moisturized before going to bed
Apply glycerine regularly when indoors...
Also u can take a dri of honey and petroluem jelly and mix togeda and rub on ur lips...
A mixture of almond oil and lime or lemon juice ahh very important...
Make sure u follow a daily morning and evenining regimen.....

Becos of sumlight exposure to sum.. Pls appply a lip balm with a sunblock spf-15..... Or for the petroleum jelly and sunscreen.. Dem sey sell am for super mart..d sunscreen oo... Anyways I don tire to dey type, follow a strict regimen.. For abt a month u will  wonders.. Dis is applicable for both male and female.....thank u...I don tire

2 Likes

Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
op are u sure that u did not forget ur pink lip stick at home before going for ur nysc ?

2 Likes

Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pishure of ur red lips or just STFU
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by Felvet(f): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmm. I have same problem here, use to have red lips from childhood till few years back that I lost it totally, still wondering what happened. But now I know better.
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by zeepatoprick(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
francleanflexy: op are u sure that u did not forget ur pink lip stick at home before going for ur nysc ?

Dats real funny....
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by zeepatoprick(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls ensure you drink a lot of water to hydrate your body, take lots of fruits rich in vitamin c...... And do not succumb to bizarre methods e.g the use of bleach(hypo), alum etc to apply on your lip..
Be natural and consistent u will, maintaining a morning and evening regimen.. Choosing d mixtures dat fits u most... U will surely see results..
For any1 who wants to mock me.. Ah feel free to do so.. Cos I'm only trying to make people feel good and more confident with themselves

1 Like

Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by prettyjo(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2015
nice
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by Osynan(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Order if you want pink lips

Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by bobbyANSELEM: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL HOMEMADE PINK LIPS BALM

Probably you have a rough, chapped, dehydrated dark lips, and you've been asking yourself how do I get rid of this ugly looking lips and achieve a rossy, soft, and hydrated pink lips. Worry no more. That's what this article is all about.

having a pink rossy lips is an appealing feature of a woman’s beauty or a man’s good looks. This is why we have written this article, which contains the recipe of the Simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm.

This pink lips balm Contains nothing but pure natural ingredients such as Waxes, butters, vitamins and Alpha hydroxy acids. Leaving your lips hydrated, soft and pinkish.

Follow this link to read the full details on how to make simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by mickool(m): 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
zeepatoprick:
As a guy, I was born with one beautiful asset on my body. MY PINK LUSHED LIPS... God, was I so proud of it .. Bt overttime I lost it completly.. I noticed that dark pigmentation began to occur on my lips and I felt helpless about the situation, as my lips became darker and darker and darker.. D funny thing is that I've neva ever smoked in my life before. So how did I manage to have my lips become so dark like this. Let's INVESTIGATE...
Well it all started when I went for my nysc, in camp I was in the parade..(Under serious hot sun almost everytime) and I spent most of my camp days paradifying myself out.. Could that be d cause.. Well in my secondary school days I was in the parade(wnt to navy second skool) i mite add.. Did lots of parade cos I was in d guard unit... Bt I still had my pink lips... So confusion it is...
Well I recently made a decision to start paying abrupt attention after years of complaints from family and friends.. In quote.. O what is wrong with your lips, y are dey so dark?, have u started smoking?, are u okay? Etc etc after a small research, came up with a few solutions which I would share with u guys.. Cos its been working so far..dou I'm still yet to hit d center of gravity.. If u know what I mean wink

I will start my answering d fundamental question? What happened to me? What is the cause of dark lips?. Let me outline them starting from the most obvious ones..
1. Smoking of tobacco, chewing of tobacco(cigars,cigarettes,weed etc)..
Now its a known news that smoking causes hyperpigmentation e.g smokers melanosis(brown or black pigmentation of oral tissue I.e gums,palate, lips). The use of nicotine and other toxic agents found in tobacco is one of the major causes of smokers melanosis.. Anoda question.. Can I get smokers melanosis from environmental tobacco smoke. Eida from parents or friends? YES is d answer... But here is d deal.. I don't and av never smoked.. And I don't regularly hang with friends dat smoke.. Cos don't really have friends dat smoke... So I struck dat out... Giving way for the second...

2) The Use of Anti-malaria drugs
Can intake of some anti-malaria drugs cause oral pigmentation (lips getting dark for the layman shaa)... Suprisingly YES! WTF?!... Can u beat dat... I ruled that one in, u knw y?... Cos after my nysc camp I was always falling seriously ill.. (Dat environment shaa).. I swallowed all the anti-malaria drugs possible. Artesunate, p-alaxin,armatem, coartem all the TEMss.. But was I to knw.. I was jst trying to save my life, what is the use of pink lips if u are in a coffin..6ft under let's move on..

3) Exposure to sunlight.
Ok now, these one is almost inaviodable afterall na naija naa.. Shout out to d jumping from ac to ac fellas, we still av love for u guys shaa.. It is of fools hearing that the excessive exposure to direct sunlight cannot darken ur lips cos it def can...so no need to parotisize on this.. U all knw wetin happen.. Let's move on

4) High caffiene intake
Ok this one I'm guilty of.. Cos i dey always take coffee.. I love it so much.. But least I knew dat high cafffiene intake makes ur lips gradually go dark..so I ruled dis one as a probable cause... Some other dark liquids too like wine, blackcurrant sweets and so on are lip darkening agents..
Hormonal inbalance follow too.. So u see, I no fit pinpoint...
So how can u restore ur natural lip colour..

Here are some natural homemade techniques to restore ur natural lip colour.. Naturalllyyy ooooo...( I don tire to dey type)

1. Exfiolation of lips----» now let's define exfiolation(mimickin a professor) it is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skins outermost surface (epidermis) which is an important part of body and facial treatment..I no be genius, na wikipedia help me oo..so how do one exfiolate?.. You can buy a lip exfoilator in a super mart e.g park n shop, shoprite, addide etc.. No go slot oo..if u can't afford one or find one around u.. This is what u do..
Mix a drop of honey OR Olive oil with sugar..make it into a paste..apply on your lip rubbing it gently in a circular motion clockwise..pls don't fight with ur lips.. D result no go show overnight.. Do dis gently for 10mins.. Then u wie off.. Apply a lip balm or petroluem jelly(almightty vaseline).. Do this at least 4 times evry week..
2) Application of natural bleaching agents and moisturizing agents.
Lemon juice, lime juice,glycerrine.. Almond oil...
Lemon juice have natural bleaching effects.. Squeeeze and apply juice on ur lips when its soaked in apply a lip balm or vasline to keep d lips moisturized before going to bed
Apply glycerine regularly when indoors...
Also u can take a dri of honey and petroluem jelly and mix togeda and rub on ur lips...
A mixture of almond oil and lime or lemon juice ahh very important...
Make sure u follow a daily morning and evenining regimen.....

Becos of sumlight exposure to sum.. Pls appply a lip balm with a sunblock spf-15..... Or for the petroleum jelly and sunscreen.. Dem sey sell am for super mart..d sunscreen oo... Anyways I don tire to dey type, follow a strict regimen.. For abt a month u will  wonders.. Dis is applicable for both male and female.....thank u...I don tire
Nice one.am exeperirncong this presently. I think ur No 2 causes is the major cause of dark lips. ..u r on point..thanks for sharing.
Re: Want Pink Lips(red Lips)?... U Need To Know This by Osynan(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Still battling with rough face? Order for this face cream and you will thank me later.It clears rashes and acne on the face and gives that smothens glass face. Call 07068950306 or 08064252685 to place your order

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!: Top 5 Chemicals You Should Avoid In Your Creams/lotions. / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5 Minutes Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist / 23% Of Lagosians Had COVID-19 In 2020 - NCDC Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.