Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude (2368 Views)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by BERNIMOORE: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
in just few weeks interval, some happenings revelations beyond normal comprehension were exposed, and the main characters just displayed a common character that leaves every good christian in awe!

Chris Oyakhilome alledgedly pronounced that he is a man of God, he boasts that being a wife of a man of God does not make 'Pastor Anita' a woman of God! he could not even in his oral defence in the church service he held in reaction to the divorce suit, he could NOT EVEN CALL HER 'MY WIFE' or even say pray for 'our marriage' but rather pray for Rev Anita, ...that attitude was shocking to most people, as pastor chris tries to make himself too important in this matter, this follows the submission Rev Anita made available to the court that they seem to be husband and wife but the truth is that 'nothing of such exist btw her and pastor chris for over 16 yrs' according to pastor Anita.

T.B joshua on his own part prediction and claims of performing miracles met a litmus test, when a guest building in his church alledgedly was previously 2 story building (with no evidence of additional structure approval collapse killing almost 80,and injured like 130 pple.

no other opportunity will make this man silence his critics than to 'even attempt to go to where the dead bodies are kept and at least 'try to do something' which if he can raise some of those certified death, and heal some of the wounded, all doubt will be cleared

but up till now pastor joshua 'did not even mention or admit of any death in his speach' but rather in his sunday sermon says 'im facing a hard time' even when no single member of his family was affected......he is just concerned about himself selfishly i think i may not be too correct

Ayo Oritsejafor on his own Alledgedly leased a 'church private jet' meant for evangelism only at least to reach far areas devoid of evangelism and to win soul for christ, but on a mission to south africa, it was nt to win soul for christ but to convey cash meant for black market purchase of aminition not meant for antelope or grasscutter but to kill fellow humans
even church members have always jump to defence of private jet by pastors, they tell you 'our God is a rich God' so why not?

when faced with the allegation Ayo orisejafor admitted, but start insulting and displaying manner that will make you start thinking why will he be CAN president in the first place

he justified himself so he is selfish

why i have to strike a parrallel with these MOGs there is that it contrast what old prophets like David did when confronted with his sin by Nathan, David tore his cloth in reaction and feel sobered and ask God for forgiveness

SO, can anyone notice these similarities, constructive comments are welcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by PastorKun(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
It's really a season of exposure, scandal and ridicule for charlatans masquerading as men of God in Nigeria, I wonder which charlatan is next to be scandalised grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by Richhommie(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
May God help us
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2014
we are waiting for miracles! pls this is the best time to silence those who doubt that this MOGs can perrform miracles

2 Likes

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by dorox(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
If it were up to TB Joshua and his staff alone, the public would have been led to believe that nobody died in the collapse of the guest house.

5 Likes

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by AlfaSelltzer: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Look at them. Bunch of bitter vultures.

They are miles ahead of y'all, in all good sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
BERNIMOORE: in just few weeks interval, some happenings revelations beyond normal comprehension were exposed, and the main characters just displayed a common character that leaves every good christian in awe!

Chris Oyakhilome alledgedly pronounced that he is a man of God, he boasts that being a wife of a man of God does not make 'Pastor Anita' a woman of God! he could not even in his oral defence in the church service he held in reaction to the divorce suit, he could NOT EVEN CALL HER 'MY WIFE' or even say pray for 'our marriage' but rather pray for Rev Anita, ...that attitude was shocking to most people, as pastor chris tries to make himself too important in this matter, this follows the submission Rev Anita made available to the court that they seem to be husband and wife but the truth is that 'nothing of such exist btw her and pastor chris for over 16 yrs' according to pastor Anita.

T.B joshua on his own part prediction and claims of performing miracles met a litmus test, when a guest building in his church alledgedly was previously 2 story building (with no evidence of additional structure approval collapse killing almost 80,and injured like 130 pple.

no other opportunity will make this man silence his critics than to 'even attempt to go to where the dead bodies are kept and at least 'try to do something' which if he can raise some of those certified death, and heal some of the wounded, all doubt will be cleared

but up till now pastor joshua 'did not even mention or admit of any death in his speach' but rather in his sunday sermon says 'im facing a hard time' even when no single member of his family was affected......he is just concerned about himself selfishly i think i may not be too correct

Ayo Oritsejafor on his own Alledgedly leased a 'church private jet' meant for evangelism only at least to reach far areas devoid of evangelism and to win soul for christ, but on a mission to south africa, it was nt to win soul for christ but to convey cash meant for black market purchase of aminition not meant for antelope or grasscutter but to kill fellow humans
even church members have always jump to defence of private jet by pastors, they tell you 'our God is a rich God' so why not?

when faced with the allegation Ayo orisejafor admitted, but start insulting and displaying manner that will make you start thinking why will he be CAN president in the first place

why i have to strike a parrallel with these MOGs there is that it contrast what old prophets like David did when confronted with his sin by Nathan, David tore his cloth in reaction and feel sobered and ask God for forgiveness

Are you serious!!! Constructive comments Do you have the capacity to engage in a constructive conversation!!!

LWKD...grin grin

The constructive conversationist script doesn't fit you. You perform better when trolling tithe and angel micheal threads. grin grin

Make Yooguyz show for this thread na, your real color go show.

1 Like

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by BERNIMOORE: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Charism:

Are you serious!!! Constructive comments Do you have the capacity to engage in a constructive conversation!!!

LWKD...grin grin

The constructive conversationist script doesn't fit you. You perform better when trolling tithe and angel micheal threads. grin grin

Make Yooguyz show for this thread na, your real color go show.

oh, you want to expose your friend? ok invite him to clarify this;

https://www.nairaland.com/1439402/christians-chatbox

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz (m): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2013

don't get me wrong, i didn't open the thread to mock the christian faith. In real life i(yooguyz) pastor a 3000+ congregation, and its also a real life issue am facing. Going by my understanding of the word "gay". I know its not possible. But i want a platform where people of orientation and religion like me can drop their baggage. And also for religious people to ask questions. The internet is the best place to do that, cos you are anonymous, knowing fully well that you risk loosing a lot if you come out in real life. Sharing those things on the inside makes me relieved. More of your questions are welcome

and see a question asked from him on same tread,

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by geovanni24(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2013

This comment is strictly for @yooguys...ii understand that you are a pastor, pastoring A church of about 3000 members!...Now from your views on the Gay attitude, ii can easily deduce that you have some gay tendencies that you have put under control and ii applaud you for that, since gay is a thing of the mind...Now being a pastor of such an overwhelming crowd, hw do you cope with the large number of your male members who could cme T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for councelling?...don't you think you are not honest T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ yourself, iwhen the spirit of Gay is hovering arround your personality,rather. Than rebuking it for life and relinquishing its hold on you psychologically in order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ serve God better ?...2. If a psychological gay member should come T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you for. Deliverance/councelling...its assumed you both are faced with the same ordeal, HO̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ do you intend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go about it?.....Beside this,since I'm convinced that you are a through man of God, ii will like T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ know you personally, but on anonymous ground, cos of the position you occupy, ii believe M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ acquaintance with you will help strengthen M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ relationship with God and also edify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ view on sexuality and intimate immorality...ii also used T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be effeminate in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ childhood, although ii was able T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ overcme it,but ii will most gratefully appreciate your enlightenment on this menace!....plz kindly email me sir......trailblazer25@yahoo.com. Ii look forward T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ receiving your email. Tanks sir!

https://www.nairaland.com/1439402/christians-chatbox/13

on that tread he is yet to answer geovanni 24

2 Likes

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by mrrock: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
A Nairaland member have been prophesying for a long time on this forum about a dooms day for all Nigerian pastors and beyond. It's a shocking discovery.
See this threads https://www.nairaland.com/1910718/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
https://www.nairaland.com/1910728/nairalander-prophesied-synagogue-church-disaster
This's the real prophet!
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by jared007: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
BERNIMOORE: in just few weeks interval, some happenings revelations beyond normal comprehension were exposed, and the main characters just displayed a common character that leaves every good christian in awe!

Envy na bastard. Control ur nerves son becos d Men of God are not aware u exist.
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by nora544: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
PastorKun: It's really a season of exposure, scandal and ridicule for charlatans masquerading as men of God in Nigeria, I wonder which charlatan is next to be scandalised grin

I could remember that i write who will be the next when I read about the problems from Oyedepo in UK.
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
@BERNIMORE, point of correction Yooguyz is not my friend, you and I have more in common, than with him. Save all those your quotes till he shows up.
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by BERNIMOORE: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2014
dorox: If it were up to TB Joshua and his staff alone, the public would have been led to believe that nobody died in the collapse of the guest house.
You are on point! their reaction goes this way;

'A building and not the auditorium'..... trying very hard to change the story

Even part of the press were trying to play down the incident like the chibok girls saga as if it was a scam, they say that they have conflicting figures.

As at tuesday, when our own press(politically divided roforofo press) is still battling with between 8,17 or 29 dead, even saying that 'nobody is sure' and on TVC your view programme, someone challenged that who has seen any dead person on the site,and that people should desist from spreading rumour or wish bad for the scoan church and even threaten Gods annoyance on such person.
The hospital complain of Scoan not releasing the names of those who lodge in the church's guest house so as to determine those missing and dead,

Not until the president of south africa jacob zuma on tuesday gave a presidential speech and declared 67 south africans dead at a 'synagoge church in Nigeria, the next day wednesday the death toll hit 70, why? the cover-up conspiracy suffered a great blow when jacob zuma directed the Ambassador of s/africa in embassy to take stock of their citizens who actually came to nigeria for synagoge programme and it was reported to be around 300.

so ' the scoan defence of 'a building not auditorium' now was exposed and laid bare to a desperate attempt to cover up and play gamble with ones life,but project the church's image and the G.O.

Reluctantly Scoan release the names of those requested after pressure was mounting and after governor fashola visited the site of which resistance from scoan securities could not stop.

The cover up would have succeeded had it been that those dead were only nigerians, but international citizens with documented papers in their respective embassies were confirmed dead.

it is a shame, when prosperity replaced the Real gospel of our lord jesus christ, prosperity becloud followers of this churches that you will be flocking to ikotun parking their cars causing traffic just to buy a so called annoiting water for between 5k and above, they say it performs magic abi! but wait..did jesus not say ;many wonders will be done by using his name as a camouflage? but that he will deny them as workers of inniquity? did jesus not say that 'you cannot serve God and money(material riches) but rather jesus followers should be contented with what they can get in a honest way and be rich(in good deeds) so as to have treasures in heaven where thief cannot steal those riches

anyway this should be a lesson, unfortunately in a hard way,but it is obviously avoidable, and the fact that Scoan is still blaming 'an aircraft' that flew over hundreds of houses in ikotun and left for almost an hour before a so called house of God which should be the strongest collapsed, it a very weak defence and laughable, i think if joshua has advisers and lawyers this is the time to keep silence and stop ridiculing himself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by nora544: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2014
BERNIMOORE: You are on point! their reaction goes this way;

'A building and not the auditorium'..... trying very hard to change the story

Even part of the press were trying to play down the incident like the chibok girls saga as if it was a scam, they say that they have conflicting figures.

As at tuesday, when our own press(politically divided roforofo press) is still battling with between 8,17 or 29 dead, even saying that 'nobody is sure' and on TVC your view programme, someone challenged that who has seen any dead person on the site,and that people should desist from spreading rumour or wish bad for the scoan church and even threaten Gods annoyance on such person.
The hospital complain of Scoan not releasing the names of those who lodge in the church's guest house so as to determine those missing and dead,

Not until the president of south africa jacob zuma on tuesday gave a presidential speech and declared 67 south africans dead at a 'synagoge church in Nigeria, the next day wednesday the death toll hit 70, why? the cover-up conspiracy suffered a great blow when jacob zuma directed the Ambassador of s/africa in embassy to take stock of their citizens who actually came to nigeria for synagoge programme and it was reported to be around 300.

so ' the scoan defence of 'a building not auditorium' now was exposed and laid bare to a desperate attempt to cover up and play gamble with ones life,but project the church's image and the G.O.

Reluctantly Scoan release the names of those requested after pressure was mounting and after governor fashola visited the site of which resistance from scoan securities could not stop.

The cover up would have succeeded had it been that those dead were only nigerians, but international citizens with documented papers in their respective embassies were confirmed dead.

it is a shame, when prosperity replaced the Real gospel of our lord jesus christ, prosperity becloud followers of this churches that you will be flocking to ikotun parking their cars causing traffic just to buy a so called annoiting water for between 5k and above, they say it performs magic abi! but wait..did jesus not say ;many wonders will be done by using his name as a camouflage? but that he will deny them as workers of inniquity? did jesus not say that 'you cannot serve God and money(material riches) but rather jesus followers should be contented with what they can get in a honest way and be rich(in good deeds) so as to have treasures in heaven where thief cannot steal those riches

anyway this should be a lesson, unfortunately in a hard way,but it is obviously avoidable, and the fact that Scoan is still blaming 'an aircraft' that flew over hundreds of houses in ikotun and left for almost an hour before a so called house of God which should be the strongest collapsed, it a very weak defence and laughable, i think if joshua has advisers and lawyers this is the time to keep silence and stop ridiculing himself.

This is tru because I can still remember the first post on TB faceboot about the building that no one was death and after 6 days he came out with the truth but before he write that he has hard times sorry what a fake man of God.

I know this was not the last one who show his real face that all this rich jetflying and big car driving pastors are only business men wo sell the gospel, and that is not what you can read in the bible and that has nothing to do with a real christian.

The next churchbuilding collaps in Edo and also the follower of the pastors work against the people who want help.

Pentecost churches brought more harm to nigeria that they make good.
Re: Why Chris Oyakhilome, Tb Joshua And Ayo Oritsejafor Displayed A Common Attitude by PastorOluT(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014

All i can say is I pity all those blind followers, bt can sincere people truly be deceived for long? The bible says "even if it were possible the riighteous would be deceived".

Watching in 3D the events of the world!

(1) (Reply)

.. / Should Believers Observe The Law? / Muslim Clerics In Malaysia Ban Epl Football Jerseys Due To Demonic Symbolism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.