Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua (961 Views)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua by Awalla: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
I want to reflect on the trials tribulations and challenges of Prophet TB Joshua over the years especially the recent affliction . I want to only encourage him to be steadfast and keep hoping in God who is Love, as you always teaches that even in the Peak of pain and tribulations we should trust and give thanks to God. May your strength never fail and may God give you the grace to come out of this perilous time . Amen.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua by tunde705(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
HMMM!!! WHAT CAN I SAY? THIS IS THE PLOY OF THE DEVIL TO DISTRACT YOU...OVER THE YEARS YOU HAVE GAINED A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART...

I HAVE COMPARED YOUR LIFE STYLE WITH THAT OF WORDLY MINDED PASTOR LITTERED EVERY WHERE. I SEE YOU MORE AS A MENTOR/FATHER.

I PRAY YOUR FAITH DONT FAIL IN THE LIGHT OF THE RECENT OCCURRENCE. STAY BLESSED SIR...
Re: A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua by Candour(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Over 80 human beings in search of 'miracles' died horrible deaths and all you're bothered about is TBJ? What did he lose? Is his image more important than innocent lives? Where is your humanity? Did TBJ die or did he lose a family member? How about you spare a thought for the dead? How about words of support and encouragement to those who are actually passing through real pains now, that is the relatives of the victims and those injured in the hospital?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God's Grace Online Church / How Come Christians And Other Faith Don't Have A Section On NL And Muslims Have? / Stop Football!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.