Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (54010 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Commander In Borno Forest / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Excel4eva: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Konduga is d gateway to maiduguri
darlingtonNYIG: Kudos to the military and please don't treat any commander of boko haram because he isn't gonna give any credible information about the sect. But wait sef, wetin even de that Konduga of a town that this boko boys want to capture by all means
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Padipadi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beync: Why are treating him?
You no dey watch American films?
He was treated in order to be alive to confess!

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by odiyaka(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
well done NA
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by erunz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
My joy now is that Nigerians are now united in this war against these 7 virgin Hunters. Our Military is also making us Proud and d support they are getting is now massive. God Bless Our Gallant Military.

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by ethicalUser(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
These battalion of soldiers brought from the west have no mercy.. Ever since they touched the north its been victory victory all the way. Goes to show u that the moles have been sabotaging the effort of the NA in the north.

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by yintopinto: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
God bless the brave men and officers of 103 infantry battalion for their bravery! they have repelled 5 boko haram offensive in as many days amidst challenges of lack of enough helments and armored plated protective gears.....these men require reenforcement and rotation......they are stationed in konduga and remain the last bulwark to prevent overtake of maiduguri.hope minimah is taking note.not courtmarshalling every one.the CO deserves national honor
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Transluxpaints(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oluwa seun
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by JuanDeDios: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good job, soldiers.
obainojazz: we attacked them....they where outmatched and out gunned...bullets flying....I could remember one of my colleague was shot while beside me..I received some injuries...we scattered dem....
latest game
call of duty...the President is annoyed..

p.s....nice one soldiers
You were there?
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Abduletudaye(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wha.t T:he F.uck are you treating him for?? Simply treat his F.uck.u.p and send him to his Grave!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by obainojazz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
JuanDeDios: Good job, soldiers.

You were there?
yes na...with the joystick in my hand..I controlled d soldiers... I was d main man
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by yintopinto: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
BabaAlaji: Nna this capture of a thing always. No one in court til now, may Allah help us in dis nation.
why should unlawful combatants be in court? they should be obliterated!!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Emmalot121(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
sirugos: nawa oooo. Madam take am easy. See grammar
Even britons make mistakes.You shouldn't have added 'see grammar.'There is no proof that you are in anyway better,cos pidgen is no way English. angry "what shall it profit you to book a space in Ebola thread and later got infected." This is from your earlier posts,it is not 'got infected' but 'get infected'

5 Likes

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by enomakos(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
jmoore: He should be tortured till he reveals their sponsors.

Good job to our soldiers. I salute.

i hope he talks

but i prefer if he is sent to meet his 72 virgins
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Dannyset(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
kenex4ever:

A boko haram member is here

Ur deluded. Continue living in ur dark age.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by DonaldGenes(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2014
Excited about this News plus a Niqqah got no choice
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by DonaldGenes(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
xwolverine: Nigerian soldiers

•Routs terrorists for the third time
•One soldier killed, four others injured

By Senator Iroegbu

The Nigerian military in another round of fierce battle with the Boko Haram Islamic terrorists over the strategic town of Konduga has captured one of their top Commanders , killing hundreds of others.

This was confirmed Thursday by the Director of Defence Information (DDI), Maj-Gen. Chris Olukolade in response to THISDAY inquiries in the ongoing counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency operations in the North East.

According to Olukolade, the "seriously wounded high ranking terrorists leader is being treated in a military medical facility after he was captured in the operations at Konduga".

Details to follow

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/konduga-massacre-military-captures-inured-boko-haram-commander/189338/

Someone should give this Thread "99 Likes"before 9pm
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by VirginFinder: 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Now that's impressive.
Kudos to our army.

But when will the hot pursuit of BH begin?
Eagerly waiting.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by timilehing(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
I thought there would be pix of the captured boko harams. wey am??
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Beync: Why are treating him?
So he can provide the "evidence" we all are waiting for on how Ihejirika has been bank rolling their operations.

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Love you.....nigerian army! Paying the price so that we the civilians can sleep with both eyes closed!
LONG LIVE N.A, love you guys like mad!!! We 're winning this war together.

Mtchew...Always wanting to sleep wt both eyez closed!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Omadachi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good news..Our military making us proud since 1957.Boko Haram is now facing reality.There is nothing special about them.The fact that they have been killing innocent and arrmless people doesn't show they are strong.They should show their power now.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by ikuoma4rea: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Morale is high.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by bigiyaro(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Were this gallant guys dey sins, boko boys should know that they have outlived their usefulness in the plan of Northern oligarchy (actually the plan did not work)
Boko boys, its time to run o.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by hansad: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nigeria Army beware: it is easy for the captured Boko Haram commander to either escape or be mysteriously killed in hospital, so that he discloses no information. Those who sponsor Boko Haram or sympathise with the organisation's religious cause are legion.
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by Vikky014(f): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
ajalaolanr: They keep saying they have killed 100s all the time, yet we never see a single body? This begs for urgent answers, either we are been fooled as usual or this Boko haram boys have millions as members? grin grin angry grin grin
google liveleak.com search konduga and see their bodies

1 Like

Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by creativemusic: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
great....
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by 4C2215131: 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
itsmrdmc: KILL THEM ALL!!!

Oh how you remind me...Kill Them All by Kali Ranks (The Show Sdtrk).
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by coolxpat(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
BOKO HARAM THE PASTORPRENUER TERRORIST and NOT Islamic TERRORIST sad
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by 4C2215131: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Clone2020: Despite all the corruption, scandals and astrociuos crimes in the media today, this group of young men continue to make us proud. They are on a suicide mission to fight an enemy who in some instances are better equipped than them... Yet they pull through and continue to sacrifice their lives so we can enjoy the little freedoms we still have... I salute u sirs

Hear,hear!
Re: Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September by kobonaire(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Vikky014: google liveleak.com search konduga and see their bodies
'sup fellow LLer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.