Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes (21341 Views)

Wizkid's Ayo(joy) Album Review / Wizkid – Ayo (album Review) / WIZKID (AYO) - Album Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by 247tops(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Wizkid’s 2nd album “Ayo”, which was released on iTunes yesterday amidst debate as to weather it was leaked or a surprise release has made it to the number one spot in the world music category in less than 24 hours of its release.

Resting comfortably at the top spot 3 places above P-Square’s Double Trouble album in the world music chart, Ayo has also made its way to the 99th slot in the top 100 albums for all categories at the time of this report.

source: http://247tops..com/2014/09/wizkids-ayo-album-claims-no1-spot-on.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
..hmmmmmmm
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Kk4(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
He is truly talented. Can't wait to cop that Album

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by SpcAgtOko: 3:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by GovWahala: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2014
Great for him.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by sadiqibra: 4:04am On Sep 20, 2014
You see When you the BOSS, anytime anyday your sit is waiting for you!!!
The Album was delayed, but it Possition on the list wasnt delayed! Just 24hrs!!
#NaijaBeenBreakingRECORDS

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Luvdmx(m): 4:05am On Sep 20, 2014
cool cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by sanandreas(m): 4:08am On Sep 20, 2014
I love the way he show case African attire to The world. no skimpy dresses. he is no longer wizkid but mankid. Be proud of where you come from. your culture is your identity.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Nuvally: This "Ayo" Album won't flop. But "Double Trouble" go sell Pass am...no be Psquare again?

I don't think so. P square has gone to the dogs. Their last album was full of copy copy; they copied Eminado and other less known Nigerian artistes.

Wizkid has evolved with this his recent foray into the Afro-beat genre. The only problem is; he is not original and does not play any instrument(not to my knowledge). Afro-beat also entails pan-African disposition and wider outlook on life, instead of the bling bling culture he is used to.

Another reason the album is doing well is cos the internet world is controlled these days by youths his own age, whose understanding and appreciation of music is weird(any noise is welcome as long as it is from the artiste that live the kinda life, they desire). These youths can be found in the higher institutions and have all the time in their hands to surf the net.

P square on the other hand, sing for mature people. With their last album, they seem to have disconnected from their fan base. They are confused on whether to be a Davido or Wizkid! May be their quarrel had finally gotten to them cos they lack the synergy and energy of P square.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nuvally: 4:10am On Sep 20, 2014
This "Ayo" Album won't flop. But "Double Trouble" go sell Pass am...no be Psquare again?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by devigblegble: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Let me consult ifa before I comment

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Wizzy u are a tru naija Boi with naija spirit
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nuvally: 4:12am On Sep 20, 2014
sadiqibra: You see When you the BOSS, anytime anyday your sit is waiting for you!!!
The Album was delayed, but it Possition on the list wasnt delayed! Just 24hrs!!
#NaijaBeenBreakingRECORDS

Chill. Your blood dey hot. Itunes no be Billboard

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by LadiesPet(m): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2014
If you're still hating on wizkid..

Go swim Pacific ocean grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by LadiesPet(m): 4:14am On Sep 20, 2014
Wizkid better than Davido since 1945. cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nuvally: 4:16am On Sep 20, 2014
shachris: No offence but this album I'd crap! Just one or two tracks that has the wizkid materrial.

It depends on what you call "Wizkid Material". Two tracks got u smiling, another two which are not exactly the same ones that got u smiling, might be my favorites. If we begin like separate songs for the album, album never sell?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 20, 2014
Good for him. I Like the remix of "Show you the money" remix with "Tyga" and "Joy" I love what he did with the cover cheesy and "Jaiye Jaiye" too cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by LadiesPet(m): 4:17am On Sep 20, 2014
Dedicated to all wizkid's haters/Anti-wizkid

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 20, 2014
9.99 Dollars for what? I can not fit buy it for that amount. Let's play a game people, what would you rather spend $10 on if you had to buy wizzys album or something else.

Dont forget to click like if u have never bought a wizkids album.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by adewasco2k(m): 4:23am On Sep 20, 2014
How? i listen to all the tracks, how did it made it to top 1

I gotta ask the gods

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by henryobinna(m): 4:24am On Sep 20, 2014
that's good for him.
but hope the album is not one of those crap,
I'll only look forward to jaiye jaiye remix(if he did a remix), I like the song
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by mckayne: 4:25am On Sep 20, 2014
LadiesPet: Dedicated to all wizkid's haters/Anti-wizkid

Don't you have any respect for christ? Why would you make such a lewd joke with him on your poster?

'Ephesians 4:29New International Version (NIV)

29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.'

May God forgive you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Itsalphaa(m): 4:25am On Sep 20, 2014
see them commenring when they've not listened to the whole album apart from a few songs...listen to every song before u praise or criticize.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by M4gunners: 4:30am On Sep 20, 2014
Omo I gbado this pic.So Wizkid get 3bs just asking.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by naijathings(m): 4:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Sweet album cover. This will look good on my shelf. It looks good on my iTunes already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by LadiesPet(m): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2014
mckayne:

Don't you have any respect for christ? Why would you make such a lewd joke with him on your poster?

'Ephesians 4:29New International Version (NIV)

29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.'

May God forgive you.

Who is God ??
& What is bible ??
You're brain washed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? / Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.