Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes (21371 Views)

Wizkid's Ayo(joy) Album Review / Wizkid – Ayo (album Review) / WIZKID (AYO) - Album Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by DJDOLA(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2014
morganist99: U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE USELESS MUSLIMS CAUSING DISARRAY IN THE WORLD...#LASTDAYS
BRODA ODE OPONU APODA....were did d guy said is a muslim...FYI muslim don't hate christ
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by shadrach77: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
247tops: Wizkid’s 2nd album “Ayo”, which was released on iTunes yesterday amidst debate as to weather it was leaked or a surprise release has made it to the number one spot in the world music category in less than 24 hours of its release.

Resting comfortably at the top spot 3 places above P-Square’s Double Trouble album in the world music chart, Ayo has also made its way to the 99th slot in the top 100 albums for all categories at the time of this report.

source: http://247tops..com/2014/09/wizkids-ayo-album-claims-no1-spot-on.html

OP, you are a tw.at! The fact that the album is number one on itunes list does not mean that it is ranked number one. The list says "top albums". That means a list of albums that are capable of shaking the music chart and have been tipped to do well. Illiteracy is a disease. angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Rashdimuh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
There are 2 musicians in naija , 2face and others.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by iudith: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
LadiesPet: Wizkid better than Davido since 1945. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who is comparing wizkid and davido here now?
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
sugaarbear: i dont like the album cover
why would you like it? because he showcase the beauty of africa to the world, I know u would like it if he was wearing Singlet,chains and surround himself with white girls.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
tupacshakur: Nice and commendable showcase of the Yoruba in him!

From the album title, "Ayo" to the yoruba village mud-house background of the album cover

Not forgetting the dark-skinned, pretty and nubile yoruba girls...the "Aso-oke" attire, the beads and the "irukere"...

Waa gbayi, Wizzo!
he deserve an award for the cover.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Flawlessangel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
LadiesPet:

Who is God ??
& What is bible ??
You're brain washed
wtf man, did u just say he's brainwashed 4 beleivin there is a God?....ok tell me, who created u? U created urself? How come there's a glowing yellow light in d sky that we call a sun, u put it there? Or d moon at night? Ur grandfather put it there right?......sillyness at its peak
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by sweetkevisco(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Record/Marketiing deals are available for upcoming artistes .Send your artiste profile to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by irukandji89(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2014
morganist99: U MUST BE ONE OF THOSE USELESS MUSLIMS CAUSING DISARRAY IN THE WORLD...#LASTDAYS

For you to think a muslim whether useless or not will ever ask, "who is God" shows the amount of intelligence you have.

ZERO.

If we have less Hateful ppl like you in the world, it will be better.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by jamih: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
weezy!

making us proud ...since 2010
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by BlackPikiN(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
20pounds:

I don't think so. P square has gone to the dogs. Their last album was full of copy copy; they copied Eminado and other less known Nigerian artistes.

Wizkid has evolved with this his recent foray into the Afro-beat genre. The only problem is; he is not original and does not play any instrument(not to my knowledge). Afro-beat also entails pan-African disposition and wider outlook on life, instead of the bling bling culture he is used to.

Another reason the album is doing well is cos the internet world is controlled these days by youths his own age, whose understanding and appreciation of music is weird(any noise is welcome as long as it is from the artiste that live the kinda life, they desire). These youths can be found in the higher institutions and have all the time in their hands to surf the net.

P square on the other hand, sing for mature people. With their last album, they seem to have disconnected from their fan base. They are confused on whether to be a Davido or Wizkid! May be their quarrel had finally gotten to them cos they lack the synergy and energy of P square.

The reason for all this is because p square don dominate una finish so tey na hatorade full your body? Tell me where they copied?
Abeg Oga tell me how they disconnected with their fans?
Is it with a tracks like Zombie( underground afrobeats with a consious msg) abi na sari sari, Ifeoma, being it on, collabo, ogadigide, no be joke, enemy solo, Ifeoma or Mms? Abeg tell me make I know.

All this song wey I list get their target audience.

You all need to know how this selection works.
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by cinoricky: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin ;DwizKID
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by illrhymes(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Please don't get it twisted..... His album is the first on the column cos the album was the most recent posted albumas of the time the screen was grabbed. If you doubt me the google Number album on itunes chat and get ur true answer. Nigerians and fake hype SMH
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by 9inches(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
"Mummy mi" is a nice song, love it
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by sugaarbear(m): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahazaqa: why would you like it? because he showcase the beauty of africa to the world, I know u would like it if he was wearing Singlet,chains and surround himself with white girls.
how do you know?
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
ruthobaz:
Am thinking it should be wizman and not mankid.What do you say?smiley
see how u ignored me am so sad
Re: Wizkid’s “ayo” Album Claims No1 Spot On Itunes by IamDavidJames(m): 3:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Visit [http://www.knrepublic.com to get the latest track/album and also your entertainment news and gists. Artiste promotion & advertisement placement are also available to a wide range of audience. You can also catch Exclusive Interviews with Gabriel Afolayan among others and also Promising Acts, What's up for This Week and many many more... See you there, stay tuned! wink Also catch Kushnation Republic on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/KNRep on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/knrepublic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? / How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.