Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (112433 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Agybabe(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: checks her profile pix =» gets excited=» oya take my fone number sharp sharp 080647879XX... Wait first ! I knw your intention is to suck me lik an orange but what if nemesis catch up with you and you end up loving up grin
trust me...that won't happen!
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Agybabe:
trust me...that won't happen!
jst can't stop laughing here
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by 1one: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy: Tosyne2much exposing our 'secrets' since 1848 angry

I don't even know whether the guy get priccck true true.... angry

Because all these hin threads na how to dey help woman with one thing or the other.. What was the title of that other thread he created sef angry

Anyways sha.. I don put am for my watch listlist angry

This thread typifies what Pablo Escoba did.. And we all know what happened to him.

Tosyne my cross hairs are on youangry

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by philantoxx(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
striker9: more like. chronic stingy guy
hahaha..
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one:

Because all these hin threads na how to dey help woman with one thing or the other.. What was the title of that other thread he created sef angry

This thread typifies what Pablo Escoba did.. And we all know what happened to him.

I'm humbled ooooo egbon mi.... * oya the next thread go be , *Top 4 ways to collect money from a stingy lady * lwkmd
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by 1one: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: I'm humbled ooooo egbon mi.... * oya the next thread go be , *Top 4 ways to collect money from a stingy lady * lwkmd

In other news... There's one girl in another thread complaining about her stingy boyfriend... Make you go give am extra lessons grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by priscaoge(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
softsparkyy:
Or if you like Dance acrobatic, Ogene dance, monkey style or snake in the eagle shadow, if he is stingy You won't see his kobo grin
Kikikikikikicheesycheesy Even 'Atilogwu Dance' sefgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Y wud I even want to force myself to collect money from a stingy goat! Ah beg smiley
babe what's up na ? Eku ojo meta
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Olusanya333(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Anyway Ladies will 4rever be ladies. Ladies trying to reap where they did not sow dem 4got say God say "Whatever Yee sow yee shall reap".Ladies una sow money for the guy pocket? If No,den u can't possibly Reap. I rise
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
..lol....

Stingy guys!!....I dont usually come across them....
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
marieolae: Y wud I even want to force myself to collect money from a stingy goat! Ah beg smiley

because u r dating d goat?
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
temigracie: ..lol....

Stingy guys!!....I dont usually come across them....
Temigracie, if I may get you well, are you saying you usually com across father christmas grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one:

don't mind him angry

*Cocks Gun*
Tosyne2much...come out here angry

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by folameme(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
undecidedno time for shit,I'm jst gonna jump and pass. So u have to sleep wif him for money wen he's not even ur husband*faints*
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha.. I knw say guys go dey para for me ooo grin
ur post no reach atall i swear.as 4 person like me if u cal ur uncle to send u moni infront of me i go dey witdraw from u smal-smal WHY I GO SUFFER GIV WOMAN WEY BE SAY NA ONLY HER SMELLY PUSSY SHE GO TAKE PAY BACK...help ur fello guys they wount 4get u in future

2 Likes

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by 1one: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy:
don't mind him angry

*Cocks Gun*
Tosyne2much...come out here angry

*Orders for One extra crate of bullets* angry
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
HELP YOUR FELLOW GUYS NO MATTER THE AMOUNT THEY WOUNT FORGET YOU IN FUTURE EVEN 1BOTTLE OF BEER CAN EARN YOU FAVOUR.Why spending on a girl that wil only pay you back wit her smelly pooccci?.

1 Like

Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: Temigracie, if I may get you well, are you saying you usually com across father christmas grin

Maybe sha....Although, I dont demand from them....

They give whatever they wanna give me willingly...Without me giving signs whatsoever....

Apart from that, I dont usually expect anything from any guy....Including birthday gifts....
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by naijaboiy: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
1one:

*Orders for One extra crate of bullets* angry
You wicked o grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Agybabe(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: jst can't stop laughing here
where's the joke?
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by chimerase2: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
if a guy is stingy to his gal dn he is stingy frm birth undecided
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by jrerico1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Money slow to enter, where money they go I don't know...
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha dat guy dey para big time
Very stingy guy, I never see that kind. I pity his wife, he finally told me that woman can't eat his money. That anything I want him to do, he would do...but his cash is off bounds.

This guy dey fetch water for me, when he happens to visit me in school then and there is scarcity of water...imagine na...but he can't give money.

@softsparkyy: The guy is stingy o...This Kachi isn't my hubby o, he just happens to be my husband's namesake and it pains me a lot that it's like that! angry
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na fool dey put money for hairy bank i no be your father o but when ur parent don approved you for me then u fit chop my last kobo cos that time your kitty-cat na anytimez,anydayz,anywherez infact my pikin go suck my money comot for ur body.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2014
farano: @op you're very correct cool
u suppose close mouth for that ur dp, thanks grin grin
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2014
does being stingy make him a goat? one man's food is another man's poison
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by farano(f): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: u suppose close mouth for that ur dp, thanks grin grin
My dp is nobody's business tongue
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:56am On Sep 19, 2014
jennylove7575: Op well done babes. Good points. in short dating stingy guy is like investing your drinking water in a bottomless cup...most stingy guys have big peniss and Na dem like fucck pass and very petty...Na todayyy?
Ha madam! How u tak sabi say dem d get big penis? Kikikikiki dnt mak me hor ny pls.
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by timilehing(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2014
MrsBreezy: Don't you have your own money?
I wonder ooo. Greedy generation of ladies!!undecided
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by marieolae(f): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: does being stingy make him a goat? one man's food is another man's poison
hmmm if u say soo
Re: Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2014
timilehing: I wonder ooo. Greedy generation of ladies!!undecided

Hahah it's quite demeaning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / ‘I Want To Get Married’ – Feminist Breaks Down In Tears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.