Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower (1811 Views)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Promiscuous Wife Forced To Shower Outside As A Sign Of Traditional Cleansing / How To Shower (men & Women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower by Finepaparazy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
I visited my girlfriend,
when she went to the bathroom to
shower
her phone rang I pick it up and saw c.
ronaldo calling
I didn't answer.oooo
after that moment another call came and it
was hazard calling
I said to my self does it mean this girl is
celebrity
and I don't know it..?
as it that was not enough another call
came in with the name
asamoah gyan calling
somethin struck my mind later and I
realised she has intentionally saved the
numbers according to the football players
in relationship to how handsome her
boyfriend are
so I decided to dial my number too
I dial my first number and Ohhhh my god,
guess what .....
I saw balloteli calling
Hmmmm, I didn't talk ooo and I dialed my
2nd number too
and I started weeping profusely.
I fainted and was admitted to hospital so

What player's
name do you think made me fainted....?
guess...?
Re: I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower by shegxi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
It can onli be one and onli BANCE!!! Bt u sef talk tru...na so u worwor reach ni?gringrin
Re: I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower by laurenjones: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Taribo West grin
Re: I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower by Yungwhy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
shegxi: It can onli be one and onli BANCE!!! Bt u sef talk tru...na so u worwor reach ni?gringrin

Confirm wink

1 Like

Re: I Visisted My Girlfriend When She Was In The Bathroom To Shower by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Taye taiwo

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? / Is Stealing Meat Inside A Pot Been Naughty Or Thief???? / 6 Photos That Depict A Bad Day At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.