Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Make Money Working At Home! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Working At Home! (880 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / How To Get Paid Working At Home Your Ways With Seoclerks / How To Make A Poultry Incubator At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Working At Home! by calebweber(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Retired? Unemployed? Laid-Off, or Insufficient Income? Start your own Internet business from home. Build residual and leveraged income to create real wealth. World Wide Income System that REALLY WORKS! All it needs is you. FREE Training and support...

MAKE MONEY WORKING AT HOME. No gimmicks, no pie in the sky, no bull. Proven, 20-year track record...Click on the link
http://infobiznaija.com/caleb
Re: Make Money Working At Home! by businessMODE(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
WORKING AT HOME ONLINE IN NIGERIA

Do you want to work online and start making money working from the comfort of your home but don’t know where to start from or what exactly you should be doing?

Are you sick and tired of buying expensive Internet marketing courses and making other people rich, while your own online business continues to struggle?

If so, then I know exactly what you're going through. Believe me I've been there too.

There's nothing worse than hearing the pros doing their product launches and making thousands or even millions of naira, while you're stuck where you've always been, not knowing what to do or working your fingers to the bone, but never seeing any results for all your hard work.

And to make matters worse, as you spend more money, your wife or friends are always asking you when your Internet business is going to pay off? You can see the doubt in their eyes and you can tell from the tone of her voice that her patience is wearing thin.

After several failed attempts to make money online, you end up feeling jaded, lied to, and you feel like a failure because it seem much harder to make money online than what you've been told or your tutors never took their time to give you the support you needed to make it big time like they are.

Until now the only ways to learn the real secrets of building a profitable online business were by attending fancy marketing seminars, or buying one of the guru's Internet Marketing home study courses in form of e-books or audio books.

The biggest problem with both of these options is that they are ridiculously expensive. Aside that, you are left all by yourself with half baked instructions that sometimes don’t really help!

That's why today, I'm delighted to share with you an awesome option that will help you make money online –NOBBS.

My name is Ablaku Dauda Founder, CEO and Principal Naija Online Business Business School and for the last 3 years, I've been online and helped aspiring online business people like you to build hundreds of successful online business.

At Naija Online Business Business School –NOBBS-- I reveal how to start from ground zero, and build an insanely profitable online business without needing to buy any expensive software. At NOBBS, I break every tutorial down for you super simple, and show you step-by-step (with videos or diagrammatic representation) how to pick a niche, setup your business, satisfy your clients’ base, etc.

With hundreds of lessons, free eBooks/audio books, weekly updates, monthly newsletters, and over 850,000 email address of working class Nigerians, you have unlimited opportunity to making your online business a force to be reckoned with.

The good thing about NOBBS is that you can start making money from the first day.

All you need to start making money online using the NOBBS System is to just drive traffic to the pages and the system takes care of everything else.

The system will automatically put your leads into tested and proven marketing funnels and convert your leads.

The sales team will pick up the phone and convert them FOR YOU.

And each time they do that successful, you will get N3500 deposited into your bank account.

The entire process and infrastructure behind it is Done For You.

Let me show you how simple it can be for you to make your first six figures online:
For every conversion you make using this system, you get N3,500. If you convert 3 leads everyday at N3,500, you get N10,500 daily. If you work for only 5 working days and on each day you make N10,500, you get N52,500 at the end of the week (i.e. 5days). If you work for 4 weeks and on each week you make N52,500, you’ll get N210,000 at the end of the month (i.e. 20 days).

N210,000 For 20 days work!

Where do you start from? REGISTER.

When you register with NOBBS, you will get access to a control panel where you will activate your account and get your subscription code. The panel is where you see the leads you got, how many were converted and how much you made so far.

You will also have access to a step-by-step training program that will show you how to make your first BIG commission online. This includes access to FREE training materials such as eBooks, Videos, and AudioBooks.

You will also be shown the fllowing:
•List Building Blueprint - The Ultimate Strategy To Building A Highly Responsive Email And Mobile List And How To Triple ConversionAnd Profit From Any List No Matter The Niche or Size of the List.
•Email Marketing Academy - How To Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing. Tips, tricks, Strategies And Practical Approaches.
•Web 3.0 Copywriting Mastery - How to Use Copywriting to Sell Anything, Pitch Anything & Become Absolutely Irresistible On Social Media And The Web.
•Effective Online Advertising - How to Plan, Create and Execute Effective Online Advertising Campaigns On Google, Facebook, Yahoo And Exchange Networks.
•Mobile Marketing Utopia - How To Attract, Engage And Retain Customers With Mobile Marketing - SMS, Short Code, Mobile App, And Voice SMS.
•Sales Funnel And Online Payments Blueprint - Turning Your Visitors To Repeat Customers By Digitally Powered Marketing and Sales System.
•The Findability SEO Formula - The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing
•Social Media Academy - How To Develope A Wining Social Media Strategy To Build Brands, Engage With Customers And Recruit Promoters For Your Products.
•Viral Marketing Explosion - Creating Triggers that Get Millions of People to Spread Your Ideas and Share Your Stories.
•Video Marketing for Business Owners - The Ultimate 7 Step Guide to Become The Expert, Authority, and Celebrity In Any Niche.
•Ads Retargeting Blueprint - How To Use Search, Engagement, Email And Contextual Retargeting To Stay In Contact And Convert That 90% of Visitors That Left Your Website Without Buying.

As a NOBBS User, you have FREE access to a data base of 850,000 MailChimp verified email address of working class Nigerians to help you run email marketing campaign for your online business.

At NOBBS, you can learn how to design a professional and high performing website for your online business without learning any codes.

The Website Design Kit that shows you everything you need to know to kick starts your multi-million business in Web design, App development & Internet Marketing.

Click by click, you will learn how to build high performing and professional database/ecommerce websites like KONGA, latestjobbsvacancy.com, daystar.org, nobbs.com.ng etc. We will embark on web design projects that will cover every type of web design elements like slides, social networking, facebook integration, multimedia, membership sites, content protection, forms, mobile/responsive, template creation, downloads, etc.

What most professionals, tutors and self acclaimed gurus will never tell you is that learning how to do something is just the beginning. The most important thing is how to make people pay you for those skills you learn. You will learn the BUSINESS ASPECT of Web Consulting. With this kit, you will learn how to make a minimum of N210,000 monthly as a Freelance Web Developer (FWD). We don’t just show you how to design, we also how to monetize your skills.

This training puts you on the fast track to harnessing the power of the Web for your marketing goals or your client's marketing goals. It provides an in-depth coverage of essential online marketing tools and techniques. No matter what industry you're in, understanding and leveraging online marketing in the Web 3.0 economy is critical to your success.

Here's just a snippet of what existing customers are saying about NOBBS and our Website Design Kit:

• Fred Obiajulu wrote: "Thanks Ablaku and the NOBBS referral team. I got my commission this morning. It’s amazing how simple it is to start making money online. Actually I registered because I wanted to prove my friends who shared the link with me wrong. I ended up been the first among them to get my commission".

• Ntuk Ekanem said “I was a complete newbie when I came in contact with Ablaku while serving in Gboko. I couldn’t staty for one of the free seminars he rganized for NYSC corps members in Gboko, but he I ordered for the first version of his Web Design Kit. After watching the video tutorial, step by step I became master Web Consultant for both design and marketing. Later when he started NOBBS, I registered so as to have access to the newr version which is FREE as well as the bunch of other free resources in the centre. Today I am a highly sought after web consultant. I am consistently making money providing premium web consulting services to clients through my firm clenagconsults.com.

• Taofeeq Suleimon said "NOBBS is the most comprehensive and easy to access resource centre with loads of information on how to get started in the Internet Marketing world if you don't have any idea. I was lost about what people do online to make legal money. But from that first day I logged in to the members area, ive never regretted registering. Ive gotten my first commission from NOBBS referral program and guess how much I got N59,500 for 17 conversion. I just finished setting up my blog and am ready to rake the money this month."

• Chibuzo Anthony Owunbiko said “Thanks Dauda for this special gift. I was one of those who don’t know anything about online business. Matter of fact, I thought people had to pay to own email address –lol- but now I know better. My web design firm just got officially lunched and I am overwhelmed by the response I am getting from schools and churches around Abakaliki. Thanks once again.”

• Tunji O. Tunji said "Naija Online Business Business School
Re: Make Money Working At Home! by calebweber(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
The forum is large enough for you to place your adverts somewhere else, why did you place on mine?

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Killer Business Plan / Increase In Cement Price Starting Monday 15th December 2014 / Graphene: How This Stronger-than-steel Material Could Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.