Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (28298 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by obainojazz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
gbaskiboy: dem go rub Liquid bomb for the Bicycle body.. grin grin grin
I go put d bicycle for ur palour
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by infobiz9ja(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
thandii1:

And the cars of neighbours? Colleagues? Church members? And all the hundreds of cars you come across daily. Lol. I understand you're taking precautions,but you can only hope every other person does too.

You are correct but if I don't take care of myself who will?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
mmmustapha: illiteracy is indeed a disease
Dis is part of wat we talkin abt.! Hot body
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
mmmustapha: illiteracy is indeed a disease
Dis is part of wat we talkin abt.! Hot body.... Learn 2strt peace n can correct if he z wrng anyway itz all in ur DNA
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by kadree(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Donkunxex:
Foxworthy graduated from Hapeville High School. He
attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left just before
graduating. [5] He worked for five years in mainframe
computer maintenance at IBM (where his father also
worked). At the urging of IBM co-workers, Foxworthy
entered and won the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at
Atlanta's Punchline comedy club, in 1984.

is dis ur definition of illiteracy?
Pls save him all dat.if dos words truly emmanate from his inside den shame to all dis qualifications,achievement and experiences.when are pple gona grow up to bringing out sometin diff n sensible.does it mean dat d peaceful islamic countries doesn't belong to d true muslim world n society? Saudi arabia to b precise,uae n der likes.it breaks d heart seeing d very"thought to b matured minds"displaying a level of ignorance in d open dat is mathematically equal to 100%.is dis d hatred U̶̲̥̅̊ want dat young man who posted dat comment to grow up wit?its high time we come to terms dat war,caused by growing hatred is not a respecta of any...in recent times,more muslims n xtians homes av suffered frm dis group of rejected n barbaric entities .All dis are inhumane act which shud attract every form of condemnation wit religion differences not coming as a barrier.
Brewing hatred can neva get us anywhere,let's always remind... dat peace best it all n d blame game has to come to it very end.my take.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Donkunxex:
Foxworthy graduated from Hapeville High School. He
attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left just before
graduating. [5] He worked for five years in mainframe
computer maintenance at IBM (where his father also
worked). At the urging of IBM co-workers, Foxworthy
entered and won the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at
Atlanta's Punchline comedy club, in 1984.

is dis ur definition of illiteracy?
Ar u mindin him,mstchwwwwwwwww trouble n violence in dere DNA
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
sulmeza: no fall ma hand abeg...he cnt be forgiven...unles he seeks 4 it imslf,wich i dnt tink cn eva hapen
Mstchwwwwwwwwww...... U even get time 2reply ha,she shuld berra seek wisdom outside darkness
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tunguy01: na mumu like u Wey get car go carry car Wey get bomb enter wia pple plenty,,,, alakoba osi !!!!!
Must u b insultive? Datz jst a joke 2me. I'm sure u re a muslim or gat dere DNA
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
edo70: Allah (SWT) will surely forgive him for saying the truth.
U gat me rolling.... Hahahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
obainojazz: e still dey pain am
Hahaha.... No frustrate d guy life na, biko beg am
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
SavageGarden: Islam should be banned...
Supported.!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by DYKA: 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by creativemusic: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
cry smiley
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by obainojazz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
xpensiv05:
Hahaha.... No frustrate d guy life na, biko beg am
d mallam with one teeth just dey beg me for money since
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
kadree:
Pls save him all dat.if dos words truly emmanate from his inside den shame to all dis qualifications,achievement and experiences.when are pple gona grow up to bringing out sometin diff n sensible.does it mean dat d peaceful islamic countries doesn't belong to d true muslim world n society? Saudi arabia to b precise,uae n der likes.it breaks d heart seeing d very"thought to b matured minds"displaying a level of ignorance in d open dat is mathematically equal to 100%.is dis d hatred U̶̲̥̅̊ want dat young man who posted dat comment to grow up wit?its high time we come to terms dat war,caused by growing hatred is not a respecta of any...in recent times,more muslims n xtians homes av suffered frm dis group of rejected n barbaric entities .All dis are inhumane act which shud attract every form of condemnation wit religion differences not coming as a barrier.
Brewing hatred can neva get us anywhere,let's always remind... dat peace best it all n d blame game has to come to it very end.my take.
Y ar u cryin? U need Jesus
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by kadree(m): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
xpensiv05:
Y ar u cryin? U need Jesus
Okay tnks for d invite.
U̶̲̥̅̊ need God.
God bless u.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
kadree:
Okay tnks for d invite.
U̶̲̥̅̊ need God.
God bless u.
I luv u 4dis,u really great 4makin peace. Tnx
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by nagoma(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Who gave this information. Is it from Modu Sheriff, ihejirika or from ORISTEJAFOR? Those are the arms suppliers and masters of BH.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by akpanikpe(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by sunkuns003(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
shadelek: Chai.... Car wash center again? Does that means that Boko Boys wants to take over this country by force? God pls forgive us our sin and have mercy on this Country.
Amen oooooo
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
sulmeza: ignorance at its peak....it's obvious u knw ntin bouh islam..a litu research wil do,instead of 'gullibly' copyn nd pastin oda ignorants' writeup
all he said is true I suggest you do your own research
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by piagetskinner(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
God is on the throne! They can plan all they want,it will all come to naught
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Tunguy01(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
xpensiv05:
Must u b insultive? Datz jst a joke 2me. I'm sure u re a muslim or gat dere DNA
why u cum carry am 4 head , na joke me too dey joke nw , Joseph alabase !!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Dreament(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
andersyn: LET'S BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in
Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their
leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY
ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to
be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on
Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you
have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $
5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You
are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but
routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a
Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians =
NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG
PROBLEM.
am not here to condem any religion, why is it that all terrorist comprises of muslims. I know their are bad muslims and good muslims same thing with christianity. But no mata what, i dont think any bad christian would go to the extent of commiting suicide just to die with other people.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tunguy01: why u cum carry am 4 head , na joke me too dey joke nw , Joseph alabase !!!!!!!
Y crying?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by sabdaz: 11:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
mulante: Where is Jack Bauer when you need him?
Don't mind all those American movies, they will send 3 soldiers to another country to fight terrorists with sophisticated gadgets. All na trick.
We need the expendables. This one pass Jack power.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
infobiz9ja: I guess I have to start washing my car myself @ home & if it gets faulty then a mechanic would come do it @ home 4 me in broad daylight & under close monitoring. God help this country I find myself in.
u sound lyk one who do not even ave a wheel barrow.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nicepoker(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
belamour: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR... STAY OFF THESE THREAD grin grin grin

Courtesy Of Car Owner's Association
look at this one
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by gogo2479: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Is this news for real or just a joke.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Princecharmin(m): 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
realone2012:

May Allah(SWT) forgive you coz I know you copied and paste this here because of LIKES!!
u had better shut the f.uck up angry undecided
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by sabdaz: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
andersyn: LET'S BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES Muslims are not happy
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in
Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that
is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their
leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY
ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to
be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on
Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you
have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $
5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You
are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles:
bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't
declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but
routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell
phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a
Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and
think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and
don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians =
NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG
PROBLEM.

Not until USA got into those countries you claimed they are eot happy in, they were living their lives
Iraq, Iran, Libya etc. Their problems escalated after America meddle.
At least countries in some parts of middle east are very happy. UAE, where we all run to for holidays, Saudi Arabia and some others
In Europe, we have Ukraine and Russia now, are they happy. Each country is facing one challenge or the other. Americans aren't happy, If Scotland is happy with UK, they wouldn't seek independence.
You made a write up that looks impressive with substance but, that's not factual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / Pictures Of The Day. The LASTMA Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.