Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:31 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (28280 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mrofficial(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Which mechanics? That'll be Hausa mechanics.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Princecharmin(m): 12:07am On Sep 19, 2014
sulmeza: ignorance at its peak....it's obvious u knw ntin bouh islam..a litu research wil do,instead of 'gullibly' copyn nd pastin oda ignorants' writeup
gullible but true....ode buruku angry
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Kbraims(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2014
Kudos! Clap 4 ur self,pls b sincere 2 ur self... can u tel me wat u rily are by posting dis trash! Peace maker? Or trouble maker?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by nijanigga: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Bunch of lies. So sadly assuming one or two or even three cars exploded after giving their cars to car washer or mechanic,Nigerians will not get the scope.
Again, after all these car bombings only insane person will out his\her car to mechanic or car washer without supervision.I don't buy that intelligence crap.The bottom line crude intelligence officers are not telling me anything new.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Truckpusher(m): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank God I wash my car at home all by myself.

The car wash guys are just too dumb sometimes to understand that you do not use the same rag you use on the tires for the body of the car.

As for the mechanics I do not patronize tokunbo cars unless they've also infiltrated the major car links in town though one will also pray that some assholes cars do not explode around you. grin

Well, that was a joke. grin

The day one bomb goes off in the South then all bets are of the table.
The Northern Islamaofacist oligarchy,their bari Banza block heads and foot soldiers knows their boundaries well .

We are waiting.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by ewosk: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2014
na who b d signal or informant of dis info~efficient investigation on dis suppose end wit an insurgent in custody
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by NaLaugh: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2014
infobiz9ja: I guess I have to start washing my car myself @ home & if it gets faulty then a mechanic would come do it @ home 4 me in broad daylight & under close monitoring. God help this country I find myself in.

Dude will be like..

-why..why you dey move anyhow now.
-what..what is all this bending down.
-YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by torresbruce671: 1:44am On Sep 19, 2014
before I looked at the paycheck which was of $7949 , I didn't believe ...that...my neighbours mother could realey earning money in their spare time from their laptop. . there uncle has done this less than twenty months and just now took care of the dept on their home and got themselves a Fiat Multipla . check out here>>>>>>>>> WWW.MONEYKIN.COM

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by infobiz9ja(m): 2:32am On Sep 19, 2014
NaLaugh:

Dude will be like..

-why..why you dey move anyhow now.
-what..what is all this bending down.
-YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

Lol.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by infobiz9ja(m): 2:35am On Sep 19, 2014
Nicepoker: u sound lyk one who do not even ave a wheel barrow.

I don't have a Wheel barrow I own a 2008 Toyota 4 runner Jeep & u sir? What do u bring to the table?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by sheniqua: 3:32am On Sep 19, 2014
These people are about to put abokee out of mechanic and car wash business
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Okudiover(m): 4:33am On Sep 19, 2014
cool cool cool cool cool Let me lend my own Intel here. From my own common sense I dey advise big men to insist on knowing the refrees of their mai guard as they are just as capable and culpable since they have more access to the vehicles than random mechanics and car wash experts.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Abba999(f): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2014
mmmustapha: illiteracy is indeed a disease

The oldest son of the Monster!

Muslim is a demonic occult.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Israel5(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2014
belamour: IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR... STAY OFF THESE THREAD grin grin grin

Courtesy Of Car Owner's Association
you mean rangerover sports; you should stay off too. i dont see volks gulf in car washes.
#SOTM(stil on the mata), this car wash plan will curb laziness and cause unemployment. as for mechanic, get a trusted mechanic that is not hungry and faithless enough to be used.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Israel5(m): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2014
mrofficial: Which mechanics? That'll be Hausa mechanics.
dont think too shallow, is it only hausa muslims that are ready to give anything(life incl.) for money? kogi and kwara muslims are used also by BH.
#if e pain you, beat me#
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Alusiagulu: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Nice information from the intelligence community, Boko-Haram must be defeated by all means possible including purchase of arms from black market. National security is the number one prority
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by mmmustapha(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Donkunxex:
Foxworthy graduated from Hapeville High School. He
attended Georgia Tech in Atlanta, but left just before
graduating. [5] He worked for five years in mainframe
computer maintenance at IBM (where his father also
worked). At the urging of IBM co-workers, Foxworthy
entered and won the Great Southeastern Laugh-off, at
Atlanta's Punchline comedy club, in 1984.

is dis ur definition of illiteracy?
and you think this shit make him wise
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Romanciella(f): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2014
realone2012:

May Allah(SWT) forgive you coz I know you copied and paste this here because of LIKES!!
exactly.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Donkunxex(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2014
mmmustapha: and you think this shit make him wise
ure changing ur post already.... thought u said illetracy is a disease... dude...youre pointless
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by DjFlamingo(m): 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
The entire world still suffering from the mistake of '' Ibrahim '' Abraham.
This is the will of the almighty God for ishmael, Abrahim's son through hagar '' Gen 16:12 and he will be a wild man,his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him,and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.
Abram went out of the will of God by sleeping with his maid-servant hagar,and the illegitimate union produce ishmael ''ismail''.
Ismail is an error.violence runz in his gene.
islam is built on an illegitimate foundation.
Seek the Tru God.
Please him and it will be well with you.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by ebuksama(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
Chai we get chibok girls boko haram ebola to top it all senseless corrupted leaders may god help nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by rigview: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
thats shockin shocked
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by AbdulSokoto(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Naofficial: Omg! Why is all this happening to Nigeria?
The nigeria i new was rated one of the most peaceful countries 5years ago?
that was before ths monkey come to aso rock, i mean ebola jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by gbaskiboy: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2014
obainojazz: I go put d bicycle for ur palour
before u reach my parlour u go don explode...grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by chuksmad(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2014
AbdulSokoto: that was before ths monkey come to aso rock, i mean ebola jonathan.
That is your grouse, a Southerner being the president of Nigeria. I pity you because PDP just endorsed him again. You can continue your terrorism
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2014
realone2012:

May Allah(SWT) forgive you coz I know you copied and paste this here because of LIKES!!
are you a muslim?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by DaBullIT(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2014
Truckpusher: Thank God I wash my car at home all by myself.

The car wash guys are just too dumb sometimes to understand that you do not use the same rag you use on the tires for the body of the car.

As for the mechanics I do not patronize tokunbo cars unless they've also infiltrated the major car links in town though one will also pray that some assholes cars do not explode around you. grin

Well, that was a joke. grin

The day one bomb goes off in the South then all bets are of the table.
The Northern Islamaofacist oligarchy,their bari Banza block heads and foot soldiers knows their boundaries well .

We are waiting.

Who's WE?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Babaji111(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2014
What?! Kai this people wanna finish the northerners> I am sure if it was in the south, the insurgence could have been crushed by the government. I am still asking...why north, why APC states? Pls GOD you know them and their sponsors, show them that YOU are the MIGHTY. Save the north, save NIGERIA..my dear country!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by qtx(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Vstuffs: GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN

*run to park my car inside my house*
*my gateman will now be my car-washer*
*buy scanning machine(to scan bombs)*
*my personal mechanic...hmmmm must be scan before entering my house*

wait.....infact....I dey sell all my cars,jeeps,trucks..and my latest 2014 range rover.......

I no trust my gateman again..he too like money
lol
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=infobiz9ja]I guess I have to start washing my car myself @ home & if it gets faulty then a mechanic would come do it @ home 4 me in broad daylight & under close monitoring. God help this country I find myself in.[/quote

Definitely....way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.