Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller (588 Views)

Frequent Ask Questions On Nairaland Forum / How Many Nl Frequent Have U Met Outside Nl? Whats Your Impression About Them? / Frequent Bomb Explosion In Nigeria - What Is The Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by matrixme(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
I keep getting this strange call from an Hausa man, who keeps saying Al'salaam malequn (or however it is pronounced). I have tried my possible best to explain to the heediot that he has been calling a wrong number ever since, yet he keeps calling, sometimes daily, sometimes once in two days, saying the same thing in Hausa repeatedly. He has used about two different numbers now, I blocked both, now he is currently using a private number to chant his alsalaam.
I would like to ask how best to treat the animal, because I don't expect any rational individual to keep wasting his time, money and initiative, hoping that I would convert to his religion. Why do these Hausa Muslims think they can ram their religion down other people's throat? It's the hardened ones like this that blow themselves up in the north. I really don't understand all these things!
Re: Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by SugaryBelle(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lol,put the number on blacklist.
Re: Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by tuwayz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
SugaryBelle: Lol,put the number on blacklist.
how can you put a private number on black list?
Re: Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by SugaryBelle(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
tuwayz: how can you put a private number on black list?
oh,i didn't see that.
I read here on NL about a code or so.
Re: Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by acenazt: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
just tell the mofo this.. dan uwar ka, kar ka kara kiran wannan layin. simple
Re: Advice On How To Handle Frequent Unknown Hausa Caller by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
dan bura uba,kutumaruwarka
grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Was Attacked By Keyshia Cole Over Birdman;she Speaks / Islamic Militants ISIS Challenge America To Ground War In A New Propaganda Video / Who Is Handsomest?? Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.